The Definitive Guide to Courting Vietnamese Ladies

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: The Definitive Guide to Courting Vietnamese Ladies

Post by WilliamSmith »

Kalinago wrote:
January 12th, 2023, 8:14 pm
How are you supposed to communicate if most don't speak English and viet is a impossible language to learn for a foreigner?
I don't know what else is in this thread other than that the OP deleted the whole thing of whatever this "definitive guide" was (LOL), but FYI Vietnamese is admittedly a bit tricky to master speaking in because it's tonal, but much easier to learn for understanding and literacy than many Asian languages, since you don't need to learn traditional Chinese characters (though the Cantonese readings of those do underly Vietnamese words), can just learn their Latin alphabet-based script with a few diacritic markers accessible through keyboard shortcuts, and the grammar's pretty simple.

I decided to stop going after Asian women (at least I think, LOL, that's the plan for now), but I love Asia still and am still aspiring to be a poor man's Arthur Waley of some sort if I have the opportunity and can stay alive, and Vietnamese may be my personal priority since it's a really wonderful country and I love the overlap with the Cantonese, so it's one of the languages I'm learning gradually even though I'm not planning to go there as an expat anytime soon (if ever).

So to make a long-story short, the language isn't necessarily easy, but certainly not impossible. :)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

WilliamSmith wrote:
January 14th, 2023, 3:16 am
Kalinago wrote:
How are you supposed to communicate if most don't speak English and viet is a impossible language to learn for a foreigner?
I don't know what else is in this thread other than that the OP deleted the whole thing of whatever this "definitive guide" was (LOL), but FYI Vietnamese is admittedly a bit tricky to master speaking in because it's tonal, but much easier to learn for understanding and literacy than many Asian languages, since you don't need to learn traditional Chinese characters (though the Cantonese readings of those do underly Vietnamese words), can just learn their Latin alphabet-based script with a few diacritic markers accessible through keyboard shortcuts, and the grammar's pretty simple.

I decided to stop going after Asian women (at least I think, LOL, that's the plan for now), but I love Asia still and am still aspiring to be a poor man's Arthur Waley of some sort if I have the opportunity and can stay alive, and Vietnamese may be my personal priority since it's a really wonderful country and I love the overlap with the Cantonese, so it's one of the languages I'm learning gradually even though I'm not planning to go there as an expat anytime soon (if ever).

So to make a long-story short, the language isn't necessarily easy, but certainly not impossible. :)
Brother,I've studied this in depth long ago and Vietnamese is impossible to be understood by vietnamese if spoken by a foreigner even if you get the tones right.

It's a language designed to learn only by small babies to speak it correctly and be understood.

Wish you the best with your journey.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by MatureDJ »

Mr S wrote:
December 12th, 2012, 4:44 am
Hanoi was a nice city but kinda boring in regards to nightlife. I guess if you already had a GF or wanted to settle down without distractions it would be okay. It got a little too cold for my tastes though. I hear it gets cold in the winter and rally humid in the summer so if your not into those extremes it might be a tough place to live.
Too cold? Hanoi in the winter is warmer than even Orlando. FL. :roll:
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Kalinago wrote:
January 14th, 2023, 10:37 am
WilliamSmith wrote:
Kalinago wrote:

Brother,I've studied this in depth long ago and Vietnamese is impossible to be understood by vietnamese if spoken by a foreigner even if you get the tones right.

It's a language designed to learn only by small babies to speak it correctly and be understood.

:roll: On the off-chance any other misguided well-meaning lurkers are taking this clownish troll Kalinago (who openly claims to being a faggot who !@#$s ladyboys despite all his bs about supposedly being a "muslim" or wtf-ever) seriously: Vietnamese is actually well-known to be easier to learn than many other Asian languages to learn. Reasons are as I already said above in the earlier post:
Vietnamese: ...easier to learn for understanding and literacy than many Asian languages, since you don't need to learn traditional Chinese characters, and can just learn their Latin alphabet-based script with a few diacritic markers accessible through keyboard shortcuts, and the grammar's pretty simple. :wink:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 17th, 2023, 12:10 am
Kalinago wrote:
January 14th, 2023, 10:37 am
WilliamSmith wrote:
Kalinago wrote:

:roll: On the off-chance any other misguided well-meaning lurkers are taking this clownish troll Kalinago (who openly claims to being a faggot who !@#$s ladyboys despite all his bs about supposedly being a "muslim" or wtf-ever) seriously: Vietnamese is actually well-known to be easier to learn than many other Asian languages to learn. Reasons are as I already said above in the earlier post:
Vietnamese: ...easier to learn for understanding and literacy than many Asian languages, since you don't need to learn traditional Chinese characters, and can just learn their Latin alphabet-based script with a few diacritic markers accessible through keyboard shortcuts, and the grammar's pretty simple. :wink:
Why do you lie because of a personal grudge?I do not '%$#@ ladyboys,I have done so in the past when I wasn't a Monotheist and I started doing so by accident,but that doesn't mean I don't find them attractive if they're very feminine,that is outside of my control,just like your fetish for wild monkey women with brillo pads on their heads is not a 'choice'.

Islam doesn't even prohibit any attraction to anything whatsoever,it just prohibits certain acts.

without monotheism ,there is zero argument against transgenderism or homosexuality.your argument against them is basically that you don't find them attractive and are repulsed by them and their acts,but this is a subjective argument and cannot be applied to society,they can say the same for you and your sexuality.

Vietnamese tones are impossible for a non-native to pronounce in a way that is understood by native viets.