Height in Asian Countries

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Height in Asian Countries

Post by yick »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 30th, 2020, 5:14 pm
yick wrote:
January 30th, 2020, 4:22 pm
Even the girls who are one inch away from being a dwarf want a six footer! :lol: but of course, if you're not six foot, it doesn't mean you're out of the race but if you're 5ft 6ins, 5ft 7ins - it isn't going to be easy (unless you're well put together, handsome and have your own hair...)
Gotta love how low the bar is for foreigners in Asia, my God haha. :lol:
It's a harsh playground over here, brotha! :lol:

Saying that, I do see a lot of bald/balding foreigners - best thing they could do is shave it all off and go for the 'Bruce Willis' effect.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Height in Asian Countries

Post by yick »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 30th, 2020, 5:29 pm
yick wrote:
January 30th, 2020, 5:24 pm
It's a harsh playground over here, brotha! :lol:
It doesn't seem all too harsh, honestly. It's seems... very generous, for the time being.
yick wrote:
January 30th, 2020, 5:24 pm
Saying that, I do see a lot of bald/balding foreigners - best thing they could do is shave it all off and go for the 'Bruce Willis' effect.
I look like something straight out of the show "Vikings" right now so lack of hair isn't an issue. But I've seen balding foreigners do well in Asia before. In fact in the Philippines, it's quite rare to see a local woman, even a pretty one, with a foreign man who still has all his natural hair. Doesn't exactly seem like they're after genetic excellence lol.
I think China is a lot different though, it's not as easy as the Philippines for a foreigner to get with a beautiful local woman - there are a lot of factors in the way that aren't physical - but hair is important to a man though here, a lot of white dudes start to lose their hair in their thirties so if you still have it, it is a massive bonus, also here in China - a lot of men dye their hair because maintaining the colour is seen as important - you see President Xi still has a nice mane of black hair - still! :lol: