Anglo-Feminism trying to poison China

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Anglo-Feminism trying to poison China

Post by ContraMundumRants »

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/19/opini ... ?hpt=hp_c1

Take a look at this opening paragraph:
Three years ago, I was just another American working mom when a famous Chinese publisher, CITIC Press, contacted me to write a book for China's single ladies.

At first I wasn't sure if I was the right person for the task. Yes, I'm ethnic Chinese, but I'm Chinese-American. How could I write something useful for women in China?

But after CITIC pursued me for a year, I agreed. My resulting book, "Do Not Marry Before Age 30," became a best-seller in China and has become embedded in its pop culture and urban consciousness.
Why on earth would Chinese women listen to what a Chinese-American has to say? Why does America always have to tell other cultures and nations what to do?

I hope Chinese women have enough sense not to listen to this bullshit.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anglo-Feminism trying to poison China

Post by Jester »

ContraMundumRants wrote:http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/19/opini ... ?hpt=hp_c1

Three years ago, I was just another American working mom when a famous Chinese publisher, CITIC Press, contacted me to write a book for China's single ladies.

At first I wasn't sure if I was the right person for the task. Yes, I'm ethnic Chinese, but I'm Chinese-American. How could I write something useful for women in China?

But after CITIC pursued me for a year, I agreed. My resulting book, "Do Not Marry Before Age 30," became a best-seller in China and has become embedded in its pop culture and urban consciousness.
Why on earth would Chinese women listen to what a Chinese-American has to say? Why does America always have to tell other cultures and nations what to do?

Apparently they don't, since the book is a bestseller. Nothing like getting your evil Commie state propaganda funded by its targeted victims.

I can see 3 reasons for the ChiCommies to push this:

(1) Making a show of keeping their (apparent) secret pledge to the NWO to reduce population and "open up". Getting girls to slut around (or just wait) for 10 years is a lot more humane than forcing abortions, they figure, so what the hell.

(2) Keeps girls in the work force during their most energetic years, and farms them out to be one-child housewives when their most productive years are passed.

(3) Allows commissars to keep their stupid, naive young 19-year-old mistresses in suspense for 10 fun-filled years before having to dump them (or else make good on a promise to marry them, which ya-know aint-gonna-happen).

Win/win/win!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

For the moment, the vast majority will never read this nor see it. China has an advantage that American never had. Man-Centric Laws. In China, the man gets to take the children if he wants them, not the woman. Almost all property is given to the man in a divorce. In China men can even hit their wife and get away with it.

Only the high educated shengnu types that have alot of money are the only ones that are shit outta luck, especially the ones that refuse to marry foreign men but are very average looking themselves. They can scream feminist bullshit all they want, but they are too small in number and the law does not favor them, nor will it ever. China is not a democracy.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

kai1275 wrote:

For the moment, the vast majority will never read this nor see it. China has an advantage that American never had. Man-Centric Laws. In China, the man gets to take the children if he wants them, not the woman. Almost all property is given to the man in a divorce. In China men can even hit their wife and get away with it.

Only the high educated shengnu types that have alot of money are the only ones that are shit outta luck, especially the ones that refuse to marry foreign men but are very average looking themselves. They can scream feminist bullshit all they want, but they are too small in number and the law does not favor them, nor will it ever. China is not a democracy.
Well said. I don't see this one book as being such a big issue. There are still plenty of Chinese (the majority of them, in fact) that really don't take advice from Westerners all that seriously. Also, a lot of people may be reading this for sheer entertainment.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Someone sent me a PM about this and I gave more details and thought I would share it here and I will add it to my Guide's thread as well.

As far as the feminism in China goes, there are a few particular things going on there.

1. The Global Economy has shifted thinking into women must work outside the home if they have at least some college education or skill, mentality.

2. The VERY educated, self made, often times millionaire Chinese women that work alot.

3. The Second generation rich (fu er dai)/married rich men/families that just let their women run useless profit losing businesses like restaurants and KTVs for fun to keep the stuck up high strung girl/wife busy and out of trouble.

For example on the first group, my wife's father keeps asking her if she has found a job yet. He always bugs her about this. Before she left China and once she got here. My rule is that she cannot work. I make more than enough money and her level of education is not good enough to get a job better than working in a grocery store or a retail store in the US. I am not sending her to college either because that is just unnecessary school loan debts and expenses that I do not need more of. She actually helps me make more money by staying at home helping me do errands that I am too busy or unable to do as well as doing certain IT related things for me.

The point is that her father's mentality is the same as probably 65-80% of mainstream Chinese thought right now. Things are so expensive and life is still hard, so everyone should work now. The funny thing is that her mom does not work at all! Sometimes she helps her father do stuff at his companies, but overall she stays home. He should really look at the education money he spent on his daughter as a whole, in a sense that it allowed her English and other knowledge/intelligence to be good enough to be noticed by me, allowing her to live a good life with a good man.

The second group can be explained as a segment of a bigger discussion on Feminism and how it got it's start. Women working in the workplace sometimes find a way to get rich, just like many men do. In China, entrepreneurship is more prevalent than in the West. Everyone to some degree has their own business. In many ways you need to have your own businesses to even make money there. You can see ice cream drinks and snacks out one part of your house, and fireworks in the other part of your house. I have seen places in China that do all those and also have a tireshop and a mechanic shop next to the other 3 things they sell. This has unintended consequences because now China has more female millionaires than men now. Women in China sell clothes and cosmetics online on Taobao and some of them are making a small fortunes. Cosmetics itself in the US is over 8 billion a year, so it only makes sense to me why they are doing well.

The main point is this, money = power. The more money they earn, the more they want a man like their own self. In my guide I spoke about this as "Chinese never marry down as a general rule". Rich women in China only chase men that make 85,000 to 150,000 USD, ONLY AFTER they are unable to find a million + man. Often because these rich men have literally a million different options to pick from all of which are typically 8-10 in looks, and usually might come with some government (CCP) guanxi, that will help them make even more money.

Anyway, these women are picky because they know that if there is a divorce, they could possibly lose some of their money too and they want a man that wont beat them or do other common things Chinese men do. So they strive to find Chinese men that are more Western-like. When that fails, sometimes they give up and look for Westerners that are also somewhat wealthy. Those Westerners may find alot of value in them because they are still prettier than your average non-golddigger WW. Also this may allow them to bring their money into the West and get more investment opportunities they otherwise could not get being inside China. A rich lawyer I know has a Chinese wife that was a real estate mogul in China and does that here now for example.

For that 3rd group, these are educated young men and women, that grew up with money or married into money. These women work to fight boredom or their husbands or wives force them to open a business to keep them preoccupied and out of trouble. Sometimes the men that do this, just want their wives to be so busy, they can go f**k around with mistresses easier. Also it keeps their spoiled bratty wives from annoying them with bitchyness, etc. It's like, "Here's 2 million, go create a business or start a Karaoke (KTV) bar, and promote it. They also let them do this to distract attention from their corrupt business dealings as well, and they may use those business to provide entertainment to their business buddies and partners. It's all part of guanxi.

So in conclusion, what initially seems like Feminism leaking into China, may actually not be Feminism at all. If there was any real amount of Feminism, it is coming from the still single shengnu leftover workaholic women that are 30+ and have alot of money that cannot find the man they want. Many of those women stay single out of rebellion to their families, and if that ends that family's blood line they don't care at all. The ones that marry down and give up, are not necessarily feminist, but they could end up being tiger wives depending upon their personality. That first group is buying into the Global Economy Bullshit, which merely helps make Feminism easier to spread.

Another thing to think about is that loooooong before Feminism ever existed, Chinese Tiger Wives existed for thousands of years. Most of them know how far to push their men and only a few relatively speaking, are completely out of control awful. They have honed these skills for a long time. Chinese laws always kept men in control which was key. Most Chinese men I know that have Tiger Wives can always use the secret phrase of "Gou!!" (means Enough Woman!) when they have heard enough bitching and they usually shut up immediately.

The worst thing a Tiger Wife could do to a man was beat him up or beat up his mistresses. They controlled his money, but the thing is that she could still be trusted. You almost never hear of a tiger wife taking her man's money and fleeing to go marry another man. At first I thought Tiger Wives were terrible women, then as I saw more of why they were doing the things they did, it was usually 7 times out of 10 because the man was a fault. Like gambling the house away on Mah Jong. Some of Chinese men's culture would not work well if the wife refuses to be strict on her husband when he needs it. So, in essence a Tiger Wife might be, in my opinion, an evolved or advanced version of what many Feminists might eventually turn into. Strict on many things but ultimately submissive and fiercely loyal to make up for it.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Thank you very much Kai1275 for your very insightful post about Chinese culture and the way the women are there. Very interesting!

Just one question: why is the word "Gou!" (Enough women) the secret phrase of Chinese men in China? And why is it so powerful? Very curious about that.

Cheers!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

We need to try to organize a new movement to try to educate people in other countries about not letting America poison their culture with degenerate liberalism, materialism and feminism. We should go to other countries and pass out flyers, try to talk to reporters, hold meetings and conferences, speak at Rotary/Toastmaster clubs, etc. We need a representative to do this in every major country. It has to be a grass roots effort.

We could call the new movement SAPA: Stop American Poison Abroad

What do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

kai1275 wrote:Someone sent me a PM about this and I gave more details and thought I would share it here and I will add it to my Guide's thread as well.

As far as the feminism in China goes, there are a few particular things going on there.

1. The Global Economy has shifted thinking into women must work outside the home if they have at least some college education or skill, mentality.

2. The VERY educated, self made, often times millionaire Chinese women that work alot.

3. The Second generation rich (fu er dai)/married rich men/families that just let their women run useless profit losing businesses like restaurants and KTVs for fun to keep the stuck up high strung girl/wife busy and out of trouble.

For example on the first group, my wife's father keeps asking her if she has found a job yet. He always bugs her about this. Before she left China and once she got here. My rule is that she cannot work. I make more than enough money and her level of education is not good enough to get a job better than working in a grocery store or a retail store in the US. I am not sending her to college either because that is just unnecessary school loan debts and expenses that I do not need more of. She actually helps me make more money by staying at home helping me do errands that I am too busy or unable to do as well as doing certain IT related things for me.

The point is that her father's mentality is the same as probably 65-80% of mainstream Chinese thought right now. Things are so expensive and life is still hard, so everyone should work now. The funny thing is that her mom does not work at all! Sometimes she helps her father do stuff at his companies, but overall she stays home. He should really look at the education money he spent on his daughter as a whole, in a sense that it allowed her English and other knowledge/intelligence to be good enough to be noticed by me, allowing her to live a good life with a good man.

The second group can be explained as a segment of a bigger discussion on Feminism and how it got it's start. Women working in the workplace sometimes find a way to get rich, just like many men do. In China, entrepreneurship is more prevalent than in the West. Everyone to some degree has their own business. In many ways you need to have your own businesses to even make money there. You can see ice cream drinks and snacks out one part of your house, and fireworks in the other part of your house. I have seen places in China that do all those and also have a tireshop and a mechanic shop next to the other 3 things they sell. This has unintended consequences because now China has more female millionaires than men now. Women in China sell clothes and cosmetics online on Taobao and some of them are making a small fortunes. Cosmetics itself in the US is over 8 billion a year, so it only makes sense to me why they are doing well.

The main point is this, money = power. The more money they earn, the more they want a man like their own self. In my guide I spoke about this as "Chinese never marry down as a general rule". Rich women in China only chase men that make 85,000 to 150,000 USD, ONLY AFTER they are unable to find a million + man. Often because these rich men have literally a million different options to pick from all of which are typically 8-10 in looks, and usually might come with some government (CCP) guanxi, that will help them make even more money.

Anyway, these women are picky because they know that if there is a divorce, they could possibly lose some of their money too and they want a man that wont beat them or do other common things Chinese men do. So they strive to find Chinese men that are more Western-like. When that fails, sometimes they give up and look for Westerners that are also somewhat wealthy. Those Westerners may find alot of value in them because they are still prettier than your average non-golddigger WW. Also this may allow them to bring their money into the West and get more investment opportunities they otherwise could not get being inside China. A rich lawyer I know has a Chinese wife that was a real estate mogul in China and does that here now for example.

For that 3rd group, these are educated young men and women, that grew up with money or married into money. These women work to fight boredom or their husbands or wives force them to open a business to keep them preoccupied and out of trouble. Sometimes the men that do this, just want their wives to be so busy, they can go f**k around with mistresses easier. Also it keeps their spoiled bratty wives from annoying them with bitchyness, etc. It's like, "Here's 2 million, go create a business or start a Karaoke (KTV) bar, and promote it. They also let them do this to distract attention from their corrupt business dealings as well, and they may use those business to provide entertainment to their business buddies and partners. It's all part of guanxi.

So in conclusion, what initially seems like Feminism leaking into China, may actually not be Feminism at all. If there was any real amount of Feminism, it is coming from the still single shengnu leftover workaholic women that are 30+ and have alot of money that cannot find the man they want. Many of those women stay single out of rebellion to their families, and if that ends that family's blood line they don't care at all. The ones that marry down and give up, are not necessarily feminist, but they could end up being tiger wives depending upon their personality. That first group is buying into the Global Economy Bullshit, which merely helps make Feminism easier to spread.

Another thing to think about is that loooooong before Feminism ever existed, Chinese Tiger Wives existed for thousands of years. Most of them know how far to push their men and only a few relatively speaking, are completely out of control awful. They have honed these skills for a long time. Chinese laws always kept men in control which was key. Most Chinese men I know that have Tiger Wives can always use the secret phrase of "Gou!!" (means Enough Woman!) when they have heard enough bitching and they usually shut up immediately.

The worst thing a Tiger Wife could do to a man was beat him up or beat up his mistresses. They controlled his money, but the thing is that she could still be trusted. You almost never hear of a tiger wife taking her man's money and fleeing to go marry another man. At first I thought Tiger Wives were terrible women, then as I saw more of why they were doing the things they did, it was usually 7 times out of 10 because the man was a fault. Like gambling the house away on Mah Jong. Some of Chinese men's culture would not work well if the wife refuses to be strict on her husband when he needs it. So, in essence a Tiger Wife might be, in my opinion, an evolved or advanced version of what many Feminists might eventually turn into. Strict on many things but ultimately submissive and fiercely loyal to make up for it.
Sounds like a women who would be marriageable if you catch her young and if she doesnt have a career she puts ahead of you.

Congrats on how you're handling your household.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Ghost wrote:From what I've seen, maybe 5% of the girls/women lean towards feminist ideas or being westernized, although maybe that's a high estimate because I work in an ESL school that caters to rich kids and employs English speaking Chinese women.

China is not democratic, so I don't think a feminist book catching on here could even be the start of much. If China ever goes democratic though...well, we know how that story turns out...
It seems that simple but it really isn't. Even if they went democratic, China will still be a Man's World for a very very long time. Regardless of Communism or Democracy. It's about their culture itself! China is homogeneous. One kind of people, doing things the same way for at least 2,000 out of their 5000 years of existence. That is why Tiger Wives are not actual feminists, nor will they ever become one. Any Chinese woman wanting to become a feminist is doomed to live a life without a husband or real power over him unlike here. They literally must leave China to get what they want out of life, if they wanted a real feminist lifestyle. Well over 90% are too stubborn to bother doing something like that, rich or not.

That is why the current president Xi last week, just declared more war on all Western ideas and values. He is going to take a Mao-like stance and crack down on anything Western! He named democracy, press freedom, liberal court systems, and a few other things. Here is an article if you can access it, I cannot recall if you can from China.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 62856.html
RichieBoy
Freshman Poster

Post by RichieBoy »

The good thing is that many Asian women will not be able to understand the lyrics in a lot of this feminist music propaganda and I guess China will not promote Western music as much
So as long as you look around you will always find a good women in the East
Like someone else said, I think only 5% are affected by this propaganda
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wtf? Why the f**k does the US media want chinese women to marry late? Why does it even give a f**k? Whats the motive? Why do liberals want to force their degenerate divisive ideology on everyone?

Why the agenda to spread lies about China to make it look bad? Just because China wont allow liberalism and moral degeneracy into it, the kind that brought down the Roman Empire too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

ContraMundumRants wrote:
August 20th, 2013, 12:49 am
Not only in China.

The same situation here in Japan.

All the time do-gooders, human rights activists, feminists, child-protectors or otherwise useless individuals from USA are showing up here in Tokyo telling people what they should do and even what they must do - because in USA it is like that and why is it not like that here in Japan etc.

Sometimes it is all the fault of the Japanese man, and with children it is all the fault of the Japanese father and mother, and the Japanese schools are also guilty or even the entire Japanese society is evil and so on.

About Thailand, my second home, always you see these useless USA-guys around, often from a church telling local people that Buddhism is a bad religion and similar BS.

In both countries, Japan and Thailand, most people are not so much interested in such stuff made in USA claiming international laws etc.
Nobody is really listening to such Western propaganda. I think, language is also a reason for that.

This US-made BS is more successful in South Korea and Philippines, both are into Christianity.

Sometimes I feel, religion plays a certain role for rejecting or accepting USA made moral values and UN supported regulations what men and women in any country worldwide have to do or must not do in their daily life.

Here in Japan and also in Thailand governments are not much willing to change anything. They say yes to one side and do nothing when facing the other side.

China is too big, USA has nothing to say there. So these people are going to other, smaller, more tolerant countries like Japan and Thailand to dump their nonsense about 'American values'.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So we should do the opposite of what the US media does, go to America and tell them that "China or Russia does it like this or that way, and so America should too" etc. lol. That's what I already do in fact. Why shouldn't it go both ways? lol

Too bad small countries like Taiwan and Singapore are weak and cave into Western values of feminism, independent women, anti-marriage, and low birth rates.

Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I am far from a die-hard supporter of patriarchy, and I very much appreciate an intelligent woman who can hold a conversation with me, though that would not mean anything if she has a bad personality / bad values. Being raised in a female-dominated (and broken) household has given me perhaps a deeper insight into why women do some things that they do. I think that no matter how successful a woman is in her job / career or whatever, she's work jack if she's a poor mother and wife. I know what it's like to be raised by someone unfit to be a mother, someone who utilized a combination of neglect and psychological abuse, whatever catered to her whims at that particular moment in time. I also know, and fully acknowledge, that there are many abusive and absentee fathers who don't deserve to be fathers. I am against careerism for not only women, but men as well. If a man can't be a good, kind, loving father and husband, then he's also worth jack to me.

I want my children to love me and respect me because of the inner qualities I possess, and because of the time that I spend with them and my involvement in their upbringing, not because I'm the CEO of a Fortune 500 company or the Chancellor of Beijing University. As an INFP and a Cancer male, I'm already not what society deems to be 'masculine', and I'm perfectly fine with that. I walk my own path, I go my own way, and let the results speak for themselves. I believe it's being safe in my own skin that makes me 'masculine', more than any external traits could possibly make up for.

Now applying the evils of feminism to China and elsewhere, feminism is about the 'empowerment' of women, but these feminists won't hesitate to bully men by referring to traditional gender roles and using these traditional expectations to justify their sick beliefs. For example: 'I can earn my own way, just like a man. Aren't men supposed to be the ones bringing home the bacon? If I can do it just as well, or even better, why the hell would I need a loser in my life?' They are committing blasphemy against the sacredness of love and companionship. They define worth from the outside, not from the inside. They are heartless, without mercy, without any realistic view of contentment. They are some of the most deluded people out there, yet they claim that everything they say and believe in is in the name of 'reality.' I have absolutely no compassion for these 'leftovers', when I listen to some of their talk.

Does feminism REALLY make women happy in the long run? I don't think so. I don't think the idea of becoming a cat lady is genuine happiness, no matter how much these women hate to admit it deep down. 'All by myself, don't want to be, all by myself, anymore......' But they must maintain their composure on the surface to maintain their oh-so-fragile sense of superiority and self-esteem. They try to see validation for the choices they have made, but I don't think ANYTHING can ever make up for the absence of a loving life companion. Feminism is a form of bullying towards women too, as they are pressured by this twisted modern world into performance and achievement, even if deep down they don't want to and think it's all bull.

It's sometimes said that society has much less room for forgiveness when a man does not live up expectations of success and prosperity, but I don't buy into it. If modern life cannot forgive me or accept me for who I am, so be it. This lack of acceptance is very much mutual, and I'm completely fine with it.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!