Are Thai women overrated?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Are Thai women overrated?

Post by Banano »

http://www.thaifriendly.com

I searched for women 18-28 yo in BKK

The hottest ones are probably LBs,

many are there to scam people or to make some money through p4p, normally scammers don't care about age

Lots of make up, fake pics, some of them look completely different when you meet em in person, sometimes you wonder if its the same girl.

Standard of beauty is so low, try to compare to Russian dating sites, huge difference

IMO Thai girls are way overrated, same goes for Filipinas

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I don't think dating sites are a good proxy for what u see out and about in a typical country. Cus a lot depends on economic development and other cultural factors. Dating sites for Korea or Taiwan suck but the local women or quite attractive. Thai is continues to grow wealthier and percentage of desperate women continues to decline. Russian has one of the highest percentage of sexy and hot women in the world yet many local women are not averse to using dating sites. Phils. is full of desperate women who not only would like to pair with relatively rich foreigners but would also like have offspring with foreign genes mixed in. I think you've been in Thailand so u must know there a a lot of very attractive girls there. But don't use Russia as a benchmark, that's not fair lol.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Or perhaps that dating site sucks? The assortment in there ranges too much! A the front page was like YECH! to Hey that is not a bad looking 8 over there.....

The site you use matters alot. I say it all the time but free or super cheap ones are usually terrible. This one looks like a Thai version of POF. That is reason enough not to use it.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Western women and Russian women are overrated.

Thai women are better than both of them.
As for myself i don't give a shit if the girl is the beauty incarned..if she just don't give a f**k of my face and have the princess attitude she can f**k off disappearing from my landscape.

If a woman is average or even ugly but willing to exchange or open her legs with passion,she is welcome to know me and she will get a smile.

And most dating sites sucks..not even talking of our dating sites,the Thai ones are infested with betas who will just humiliate themselves to talk there.
Their behavior reflect how they are badly damaged by western women or whatever countries they came from,so they think Thai women will be their savior.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I'm on the ground here in Bangkok.

I mainly use dating sites but I've met some good and not so good ladies. But I kind of meet all kinds of random ladies because I can't be bothered to screen them out first with Skype. I really like the surprise.

Rock met the last Thai girl I found on Thai Love Links. She was 28, with a good figure and a potential "good girl". She was kind of Chinese looking (in a good way).

I've also met a couple of girls with "issues", but you'll find that Issan girls give you an amazing girlfriend experience.

There are big culture differences. Thai's live very much in the moment, and I've given up all hope of arranging a date for a few days in advance. I just go on LINE in the morning and see who has a day off.

Money is also an ugly issue. This is a very poor country. Plus the girls here work longer hours than most of the Chinese girls I dated. So no wonder many supplement their income from stupid farangs sending money here.

This isn't a place for smart women - if you like smart women then go to China. I don't actually like smart women that much anyway.

Looks wise, there are plenty of hotties here, but it's not like China which was awash with 10's.

But in Asok's Terminal 21 shopping mall tonight there were 1000's of 10's, I mean I was going crazy looking at them all.

And don't knock the ladyboys - they have the best legs you will ever see. Lol. Dating a ladyboy is no big deal here - there is always a ladyboy in my train carriage. I bought my shoes from a ladyboy, and got my baht from a ladyboy staffed currency exchange booth.

Where Thailand scores big is that you can find a part time girl friend if you're only here for 2 weeks. Plus there are lots of opportunities for fun. And the food here is the best in Asia, maybe the world.

I've met 3 Russian ladies here, and all 3 had really strange personalities, I just never knew if they were joking with me or not.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

nope, they are not overrated, they worth
RichieBoy
Freshman Poster

Post by RichieBoy »

I met 2 girls from ThaiFriendly, one was really nice and drove me in her car and even bought me a T-Shirt at Big C, only thing is she had a kid.
I met another one who I think was dating around but I can't say much because I was dating around at the time.
Can't complain about the site, real girls and free to message

There are some great Thai girls, very family orientated which is what decent guys are looking for. If you like playing about you can't blame any girl who is a player also.