Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Pros And Cons Of Japanese Women.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby quito » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:01 am

i have dated a few japanese women over the years.. i have never understood them very well.. each time i thought we got along great and the sex was fantastic.. but then i find out that they have no intention of getting married. one time i was told bluntly that her family would never accept any foreigner and so we could only have fun.. somehow i thought i would be a good catch, but apparently i was only good enough to have fun with. lol
Freshman Poster

Postby Maverick » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:03 am

I'm a military guy and I found out that I might be getting orders to Japan.

Based on what I read here, Japanese girls are:

1) Not very feminine
2) very status-oriented
3) don't want to have kids
4) if they have kids, they'll be bad mothers

....and there's really no redeeming qualities.

So I may turn down these orders now lol
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:14 am

I recently found a company that offers short term teaching contracts in Japan. Was thinking about applying for a job with them. I'd hate to be stuck in another Asian country I don't like for a whole year. Three months is fine, though. From everything I'm reading about Japan, as long as you don't go with the intent of searching for a wife, you're good. Worst case scenario is you can't get any female interest there.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Enticer » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:46 am

Not feminine? I beg to differ...i think they are some of the most feminine I have ever seen...

I always thought men were satisfied with their Japanese wives...
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:36 am

Yes they are indeed very feminine. Most still wear skirts, especially to work. And they do that cute thing of putting their hands in front of their mouths when they laugh.

A return visit to Japan is on my todo list. Not sure about wife finding, but it's fun exploring Tokyo's vast metropolis and really I had a lot of fun just riding round on trains all day.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
Veteran Poster

Postby The_Adventurer » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:07 pm

What difference does it make how great Japanese women might be? They are all going to have two heads and three arms soon.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Experienced Poster

Postby Enticer » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:12 pm

Japanese women are one of my target women...yet, in reading online stories, it seems that there's aLOT of unhappy men out there. I know a guy who has 10 close friends who have japanese wives and are VERY happy. So....still unsure of the risk vs success factor...
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand