Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Mobile Theme       Dark Theme

WTF is wrong with Hong Kong women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait » October 7th, 2013, 1:15 pm

HouseMD wrote:Videos like this are why I want to laugh whenever I hear a guy talk about how submissive Asian women are. They may be submissive in public, but a lot of them run a tight ship at home and get pissed when things aren't up to their standard.

I seriously want to bitch slap the guy in the top video myself and tell him to stop being such a p***y, holy f**k. A bitch yells at me like that and we're done, instantly, she just gets told to f**k off and I block off all communication and leave her shit on my doorstep. And who the f**k lets a woman slap them like that? That's just depressing to watch, I couldn't even make it through the whole thing.

At least the second guy got pissed and left. My god was that girl a c**t.

Part of me really blames the guys though, a woman won't get to that point if she knows such behavior is unacceptable. These girls are likely pissed they have such pussies for boyfriends and the rage comes out like this.
I hear they only do that to save face.

in public of course they won't challenge their husband,as that would make both their face go down.

but in private....

and I agree,in some countries such behaviour would result in a beat down!

[youtube]Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo7l8kj5zLk‎[/youtube]

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!