The Women of Kazakhstan

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Re: The Women of Kazakhstan

Post by Citizen »

yick wrote:Mate lived out there - a white American guy, good looking, in his thirties, good job etc.

Said it was shite, said the Kazakh women weren't interested in white guys and the local men were very hostile towards white guys and would aggresively cockblock them - and these fellas were over 6ft, over 200lbs - basically, Asian men with big Russian builds.

He said the white, Russian women were receptive but were outnumbered by the local Kazakh women (he said the women were nice looking though) - and you needed to know either Russian or Kazakh - he said the place was a total bust.
Bet those "fellas" are not so big and tough anymore. :D Soon those treacherous thieving b*tches won't be so sexy and pretty either. Guess effects would occur along the lines of Cornfed's observation of scrawny Europeans. There is no more love.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Women of Kazakhstan

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

They are a Russified and clannish "Turkic" people who now discriminate against the few remaining Russians there. I have been to Astana and I would never advise anyone go there as the frigid weather almost killed me.

Almaty is almost as cold, but more cosmopolitan and more open to things western. It is worth a visit but only if you are already in that general area of the world.