Baguio in Philippines - Amazing climate

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Baguio in Philippines - Amazing climate

Post by Johnny1975 »

When it comes to nice buildings and pleasant urban surroundings, Baguio seems to be the city with the most consistency. There are some slightly ugly corners here and there, but mostly it's pleasant. Basically it's the best looking city in the Philippines, with the added bonus of being hilly and not too hot. It's a shame that it's so far from a beach, and that there's no colonial architecture.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Post by ComingSoon »

Thanks guys.
Average looking guy here. No belly, 55 years old. Have a cute 24 year old gf from Cebu. She is great but I am not about to marry her because she is too damn stubborn.
Get many complements and attention from girls all over the Philippines and I have been around quite a bit. Spent 2 nights in Baguio and liked what I saw but was with the gf so did not game any. For me it would be hard to live in the Philippines full time. You all know the reasons. But I thought I might spend some time in Baguio and see how the girls respond to me. I really prefer the very dark filipinas. And I am willing to travel to find one I really am attracted to. Are the Igorot dark?
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Post by ComingSoon »

Do you know where I might find an abundance of darker skinned women in the Philippines?