Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hong Kong's Troubling Shortage of Men

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Hong Kong's Troubling Shortage of Men

Postby MatureDJ » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:44 am

http://www.theatlantic.com/china/archiv ... en/281942/

Sounds like the Chinawomen there are even picker than the Taiwanese!
MatureDJ
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:59 am

Nagging is horrible. Having a woman nag you in Cantonese has to be one of the worst fates imaginable...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The_Adventurer » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:38 am

So rather than learn from mainland wives and try to be more accomodating, they want to continue in their femenist ways and expect men to just accept them...
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Postby Repatriate » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:52 am

Hong Kong women are super picky and just not sensual either. The sexiest of these women end up with big shot tycoons and ballers. The others are corporate robots.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby magnum » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:01 am

All I've been hearing is negativity about China, maybe I should avoid it then?

I was giving thought to working as a teacher in china...but it seems the more I read the worse that idea sounds.

My ex was what I'd call perfect, but that's personal taste, I wouldn't want to return to china unless I thought I had a chance at dating another woman just as attractive.

Is this how it is all over china or only in HongKong?
magnum
Junior Poster

Postby Repatriate » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:14 am

magnum wrote:All I've been hearing is negativity about China, maybe I should avoid it then?

I was giving thought to working as a teacher in china...but it seems the more I read the worse that idea sounds.

My ex was what I'd call perfect, but that's personal taste, I wouldn't want to return to china unless I thought I had a chance at dating another woman just as attractive.

Is this how it is all over china or only in HongKong?

This mainly pertains to hong kong.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby Taco » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:40 am

There's no shortage of men in HK. The problem is HK men all have smokin hot girlfriends in Shenzhen effectively by passing the rich bitches in HK. Mainland Chinese women are more cost effective because they have no access to HK men's money and they can discarded instantly.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Cornfed » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:58 am

Paying females high wages screws everything up. There is no justification for doing so as they are only able to contribute easily replaceable menial labor. It is obviously a deliberate plot to destroy society by the PTB, as any market system would see them all getting minimum wage. Ideally it would be illegal to give money to females directly and any wages they earned would have to go to a male guardian.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby pandabear » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:23 pm

Actually, a lot of Asian countries have the custom where the man turns his paycheck over to his wife, and only gets a small allowance back for his incidentals.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:10 pm

pandabear wrote:Actually, a lot of Asian countries have the custom where the man turns his paycheck over to his wife, and only gets a small allowance back for his incidentals.

This is exactly why I respect very few men in Asia.

A Singaporean woman once told me, "Singaporean women like to wear the pants in the relationship here."

To which I replied, "Do I look like the type of man who is going to let you do this?"

Men need to stand the f**k up and be men, for better or worse, whether it means keeping or losing their woman.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Postby Cornfed » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:01 pm

pandabear wrote:Actually, a lot of Asian countries have the custom where the man turns his paycheck over to his wife, and only gets a small allowance back for his incidentals.

Yeah, Koreans are like that. Bunch of pathetic mama’s boys. But at least the females traditionally had to marry the men to gain access to money in the first place, rather than being paid a king’s ransom for entertaining themselves in an office, thus causing them to distain men who actually have to do real work for a living.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Repatriate » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Well, before you lambast men in asia over this sort of thing just realize that they are still much more in control of their women than American men are over American women in the U.S. No matter how you spin it America is still much worse than most other countries in the world when it comes to how women behave and the mangina behavior of the men.

In Asia men can still be men if they want to be. Good luck doing half the things a man can do in Asia in America without being sued or divorced into oblivion.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby sea_dragon » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:42 pm

That's because no one wants to deal with Hong Kong women.They are known to be among the ugliest Chinese women, so that's not surprising. On top of that, they are very Anglophilic, so it makes no difference whether they are in Hong Kong or in North America. Cantonese is also a terrible sounding language, but that's because of its heavy Southeast Asian influence.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Postby Luc Furr » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:20 pm

All cities have more women than men. Women like to shop, party, play and fck.

Cornfed wrote:Paying females high wages screws everything up. There is no justification for doing so as they are only able to contribute easily replaceable menial labor. It is obviously a deliberate plot to destroy society by the PTB, as any market system would see them all getting minimum wage. Ideally it would be illegal to give money to females directly and any wages they earned would have to go to a male guardian.

paying anybody a high wage screws everything up. It is one part of the great theft that will likely destroy the world and kill all the humans.

Omega
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:03 am

Cornfed wrote:
Ideally it would be illegal to give money to females directly and any wages they earned would have to go to a male guardian.

Although this is not today the norm I try to bear this in mind when employing a married woman. If he wants me to pay his wife directly, I still think of him as the guy whose "employee" I am renting as a temp for the day, and treat him with the appropriate respect.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand