Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

An Attractive Filipina's Experience With Filipino Cupid

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby manly5000 » Fri May 16, 2014 9:46 am

OutWest wrote:it's GOOD to be on my list

Well considering that the PI are my alternate if things don't work out in Mexico and Brasil, what does it take to get on OutWest's good list of goodness? :P 8)
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Sat May 17, 2014 3:44 am

OutWest wrote:
K reminds me of a young Penelope Cruz...so my wife has banished me to the States and keeps K at our house where she can keep an eye on her...lol I do not think she will allow me back till she has successfully married her off... :lol:

Oh so THATS why women like to do matchmaking....
:shock:

d'OH! {slaps forehead}
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Maverick » Sun May 18, 2014 9:19 pm

Good thread, OW!

This inspired me to look for the girls that are most popular on the various dating sites. Some of them are quite stunning, but are lacking one of my highly specified non-looks-related requirements.

I do notice that just about all of them seek a man older than 30 and many seek a man older than 40. Many (though not all) of the girls that specifically seek out men under 35 are not very attractive. (To be fair though, my number one choice that meets all of my requirements including looks seeks men under 35).

Either way, very insightful thread! Thanks!
Maverick
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand