Good Philippines Dating Sites?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

jtest28 wrote:I've been using Cherry Blossoms and have met mostly good women on there and yes, some 'scammers". I use hyphens because in my experience, a Filipina scammer isn't the same as an Eastern European scammer. And actually, they are even more rare too (in the Philippines)

Out of the women I've written there, only one ever asked for money but it wasn't much and she only started after she lost her job. NONE of the other women I wrote to ever asked for shit except for more pics of me and when is it I'm coming over there.

Maybe its just me, but I haven't had these bad experiences with scammers, even when on Eastern European dating sites or even when I went to Ukraine in person. My guess is to whats causing it, is the men are really ugly, really big dumb asses and/or really much older than the woman so the women get aggravated by that and decides to go for broke. Though I did meet a Ukrainian woman who was WAY into me but lost interest when she found I couldnt afford the type of house she had dreamed about her whole life. The definition of what is a scammer comes into play here, is she one or no? I would say no, just too picky.

I did see one Filipina who wanted me to pay her for cam sex, but at least she was honest. lol
Definitely stay away from Ukraine. I made it a rule to never date white women period no matter where they come from. Or black women but black women are fugly anyhow. Ya I never was scammed yet but I am not an ugly man. I am likely one of the best looking guys in America even not trying to brag but since I make below 30 thousand a year or won't become a drugged out loser (which I am not going to do) I am not interesting to AW. Thailand must be a feminist cuntry as well. Like the american cuntry. Filipinos are great though. I can't say much about other asian countries.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

quito wrote:www.melindaspenpals.com is a cool site. they vette everyone on the site and if there is even the slightest indication that someone is not there for a serious relationship thy will be kicked right off.. and its free
Cool I'll check it out.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

White women aren't even very attractive. I mean neither are a lot of asian but when an asian is attractive holy wow. White women lose looks faster and get fat. They also swallow every feminist bs agenda from the elite. They can't think for themselves. Even if they are good at first give it time. It's like they are mentally inferior to Asian in my opinion.

So I'd date a below average asian over a 10 white woman. White women are looking more like men these days and it's creepy. The jaw bone is too large it's not feminine.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

What I said about Thai girls I have to take that back. I met this really good one. Not the most attractive but her personality makes up for it and I am not big on looks only to an extent. I guess I was having bad luck before. This one is from BK. She's smart and makes pretty decent money and knows 3 languages. She respects a good honorable man. Try finding that in usa. Never and she's into me and she knows that she makes slightly more than me (not all thai are poor). wow non materialistic is a possible keeper. Going to talk more and see
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Oh and of course I saw her on cam so she's legit too. I mean she's not that bad looking either.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by mentor »

xiongmao wrote:

You need to be prepared to put a lot of effort into online dating - it's a full time occupation especially if you want a wife.

I actually found it surprisingly hard to get dates from dating sites when I was living in Thailand. I guess a good proportion of the ladies on these sites are just interested in chatting to foreign men and getting them to send them money.

I was surprised to read this! Nice information.

So, it is on our advantage to reside outside Asia, than living there?
Maybe foreigner living elsewhere is the best for them. And for us too!

How many hours do you believe someone has to spend in a week, chatting, emailing, skype, etc to find out and proceed with a good asian girl? An estimation please.