Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Like winston im going back to american hoes (korean again)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Like winston im going back to american hoes (korean again)

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:50 am

Im going back to korean hoes. i used to use them a few times before i decided to go to philippines. In the end filipinas are not different than american hoes, both result in a lighter wallet. If you visit a korean hoe a few times a year its a lot cheaper than going to philippines for a few months. Also they are hotter. Way hotter. The average korean hoe is hotter than 95% of bargirls and the bargirl that is as hot as the average korean hoe will charge thousands of pesos and probably be a runner or short term or starfish anyways most likely. The stunners on korean level aren't usually that great Of course its not the girlriend experience but at least its less drama, no worrie about accidental pregnancy, you get to stay in america, and you wont have to worry about scams or getting your heart broken, getting robbed, or killed, or accident, or a long plane trip.

Philippines is good if looking for a wife or girlfriend but the long plane trip, expenses, dealing with 3rd world issues, and eing away from my family so long gets tiring after multiple times being here. Its fun when you first get here but as Taco realized the shine wears off fast over time.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm







Postby zboy1 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:17 am

Korean hoes are really expensive, though! Plus, many shy away from being around non-Korean/Asian men, unlike Southeast Asians hoes. (There is a stigma of them being around foreigners...)

But you are right that there are quite a lot of stunners in Korea's prostitution industry.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:48 am

zboy1 wrote:Korean hoes are really expensive, though! Plus, many shy away from being around non-Korean/Asian men, unlike Southeast Asians hoes. (There is a stigma of them being around foreigners...)

But you are right that there are quite a lot of stunners in Korea's p4p industry.


no korean hoes from korea in california. There is hundreds or thousands of them. I wouldn't go to korea for it that would be ridiculously expensive. Going to philippines for a girlfriend isn't cheaper though if your only visiting a korean hoe once in awhile cause your lonely.

If your retired or old then philippines is great for a girlfriend but i have work to do to make money and its just alot of unnecesary spending of money and drama plus dealing with 3rdl world and i hate being away from my family. so i may take a break for awhile of looking for a relationshp in phil.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby zboy1 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:14 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Korean hoes are really expensive, though! Plus, many shy away from being around non-Korean/Asian men, unlike Southeast Asians hoes. (There is a stigma of them being around foreigners...)

But you are right that there are quite a lot of stunners in Korea's p4p industry.


no korean hoes from korea in california. There is hundreds or thousands of them. I wouldn't go to korea for it that would be ridiculously expensive. Going to philippines for a girlfriend isn't cheaper though if your only visiting a korean hoe once in awhile cause your lonely.

If your retired or old then philippines is great for a girlfriend but i have work to do to make money and its just alot of unnecesary spending of money and drama plus dealing with 3rdl world and i hate being away from my family. so i may take a break for awhile of looking for a relationshp in phil.


Aren't they expensive in California too? You know...I'm starting to suspect you're nothing but a troll on this forum. ...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:09 am

zboy1 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Korean hoes are really expensive, though! Plus, many shy away from being around non-Korean/Asian men, unlike Southeast Asians hoes. (There is a stigma of them being around foreigners...)

But you are right that there are quite a lot of stunners in Korea's p4p industry.


no korean hoes from korea in california. There is hundreds or thousands of them. I wouldn't go to korea for it that would be ridiculously expensive. Going to philippines for a girlfriend isn't cheaper though if your only visiting a korean hoe once in awhile cause your lonely.

If your retired or old then philippines is great for a girlfriend but i have work to do to make money and its just alot of unnecesary spending of money and drama plus dealing with 3rdl world and i hate being away from my family. so i may take a break for awhile of looking for a relationshp in phil.


Aren't they expensive in California too? You know...I'm starting to suspect you're nothing but a troll on this forum. ...


yes but staying in phil for long periods is expensive.

how am I a troll cant you see my ip address? Im in philippines AND ive posted from california when i first started this acccount.


I just thought of it and spending 1 month in phil if i just date regular girls
is the same cost for me as seeing a korean hoe in america a few times. So im better
off just cutting my trips to very short like 1 to 3 months instead of the usual
6 months or seeing korean hoes in america. Anything more than that
is just too expensive even if your with a cheap livein. thats better than blowing on korean
hoes for a few hours a year. I think staying 6 moths the benfits to cost start weighing down as you slowly start getting bored and tired of your livein or whatever arrangement or action your doing in phil. If you stay 1 to 3 months its more reasonable cost per year for what you get out of it.

However one major issue is i also get distracted from my work if i wind up chasing tons of girls. Ive always had liveins but if i come here with a different goal and do a will n dowd my work will suffer. so maybe i should just stay home even if i get more action in 1 month than from hoes for the money or keep my trips short so my work wont suffer too much and i dont spend too much.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby Mr S » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:29 am

Why don't you try going to one of the former English colonies in Africa that is relatively stable and hang out there for a month and see how it is?

I used to have a GF Kenyan girl back when I was living in AZ and she was much more tolerable to deal with over the long run than most other Western girls I had been with. The reason why I didn't stay with her was because of her traumatic family issues that kept cropping up, which did some emotional damage to her psyche which was something I didn't want to deal with over the long term.

She used to tell me stories about how easy it is for white guys to get with the women there and they don't age discriminate there either. She said if I ever visited there I'd have to beat back the women from constant come-ons.

They seem to be better educated than Filipinas and tend to dress and act femine as well. They can hold a decent conversation too. If you look on Craigslist you can see how gaga they are for white dudes, even more than Filipinas it seems.

I suppose the only drawback to them is the whole black thing, but they don't act like Western blacks so it's not a big deal unless you aren't attracted to black chicks to begin with. The country is relatively safe if you stay in the main cities, if you start venturing into certain parts of the countryside, especially near the border of Somolia then you probably will have some issues. I suppose it's not a whole lot different for a foreigner running around in parts of Islamic dominated Mindanao.

They got call centers now in Nairobi and Mombossa so the internet is probably halfway decent there. Typical thrid world corruption and petty theft are probably the biggest hassles there to deal with.

I probably would have checked it out a while ago if I wasn't tied down in the Philippines. I've heard good stories from my former GF to be convinced its a p***y paradise for Western white dudes if you like African girls.

Anyways, just a thought to consider. Since you make enough money to move around the globe you should check out other non-Western English speaking countries since that way you don't have to deal with language barriers and can easily set up a decent internet connection.

BTW, they are pretty good in bed too and aren't shy and squeamish when it comes to sex unlike a majority of Filipinas are. Personally, I don't get the whole Filipinas are sex fiends. I've been with many and only a small percentage are any good, most are shy and afraid to try much other than missionary. This isn't me cause I've been with other chicks from other countries and never had this issue as extensive as in PI. They may jump in bed with you and like sex but the whole wacko "Catholic" conservatism in the country kinda ruins them IMO. They get boring fast and aren't interested in experimentation and when you do push the issue you actually end up fighting or get turned off by them in the long run. Easy sex doesn't mean better sex in the long run.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:16 pm

Mr S wrote:Why don't you try going to one of the former English colonies in Africa that is relatively stable and hang out there for a month and see how it is?

I used to have a GF Kenyan girl back when I was living in AZ and she was much more tolerable to deal with over the long run than most other Western girls I had been with. The reason why I didn't stay with her was because of her traumatic family issues that kept cropping up, which did some emotional damage to her psyche which was something I didn't want to deal with over the long term.

She used to tell me stories about how easy it is for white guys to get with the women there and they don't age discriminate there either. She said if I ever visited there I'd have to beat back the women from constant come-ons.

They seem to be better educated than Filipinas and tend to dress and act femine as well. They can hold a decent conversation too. If you look on Craigslist you can see how gaga they are for white dudes, even more than Filipinas it seems.

I suppose the only drawback to them is the whole black thing, but they don't act like Western blacks so it's not a big deal unless you aren't attracted to black chicks to begin with. The country is relatively safe if you stay in the main cities, if you start venturing into certain parts of the countryside, especially near the border of Somolia then you probably will have some issues. I suppose it's not a whole lot different for a foreigner running around in parts of Islamic dominated Mindanao.

They got call centers now in Nairobi and Mombossa so the internet is probably halfway decent there. Typical thrid world corruption and petty theft are probably the biggest hassles there to deal with.

I probably would have checked it out a while ago if I wasn't tied down in the Philippines. I've heard good stories from my former GF to be convinced its a p***y paradise for Western white dudes if you like African girls.

Anyways, just a thought to consider. Since you make enough money to move around the globe you should check out other non-Western English speaking countries since that way you don't have to deal with language barriers and can easily set up a decent internet connection.

BTW, they are pretty good in bed too and aren't shy and squeamish when it comes to sex unlike a majority of Filipinas are. Personally, I don't get the whole Filipinas are sex fiends. I've been with many and only a small percentage are any good, most are shy and afraid to try much other than missionary. This isn't me cause I've been with other chicks from other countries and never had this issue as extensive as in PI. They may jump in bed with you and like sex but the whole wacko "Catholic" conservatism in the country kinda ruins them IMO. They get boring fast and aren't interested in experimentation and when you do push the issue you actually end up fighting or get turned off by them in the long run. Easy sex doesn't mean better sex in the long run.


The thing is its the money element and being away from home and i lose focus on my work. I can burn through a lot of money and i hate being so far away from family. also if im chasing women i wont have time to give 100 percent to my work. so in a way its easier to go back home and stay single until i retire or just keep my trips very short like maybe only 2 months.

Im not into black girls and my family would frown on me going to africa. plus hiv and violence no thanks.

I agree filipinas are that. Its funny you mention that cause I also like a girl on top its enjoyable to watch and i can cum easily but most filpinas seem to expect missionary. Even though the girls find it more pleasurable and they can cum they still dont want to be on top often which is confusing to me cause if they love sex why dont they do the most pleasurable position. They also are afraid to initiate sex and you have to ask or beg multiple times a day if you have a high sex drive which gets old after awhile. Those are 2 examples of why filipinas are gettin gon my nerves. My bargirl used to love getting on top i was like the first guy i think who prefers the girl always on top which is maybe why she let me screw her so many times a day. She was very passionate lover which is why i put up with her shady ass so long. Im still tempted to go back to her. Most are quite boring or asexual and need to be trained and not open to much experimentalation unless they are a bargirl. Im into really passionate sex and most filipinas are not that passionate. Actually my gf i complain about is not that bad at sex she was a quick learner and all and when i first met she got into it the problem is she is naturally asexual and isn't really naturally horny and is doing it for my pleasure and even though she used to talk during sex and get into it you could tell it was for my pleasure and it started dying down after awhile. Like she wouldn't even care if she could cum even though i had the ablity to do it and made her often if a girl doesn't care if she cums or not you know your in trouble. And even some of teh bargirls are quite often asexual considering where they come from youd think theyd be more into it.

The whole filipinas are sex fiends was started because of the whole bargirl sex scene and also by foreigners like the ones on happier abroad who think cause their dirt poor filipina initiates sex and wipes their ass she actually loves them and doesn't want their money. What a joke. Girls who aren't desperate to keep a foreigner or who haven't been blown out by tons of guys are not the typical sex fiends. They are friendly to foreigners and all but its not like they are begging to go to your hotel unless they are hoes or been around the block or despearate for cash. Of course there are some that are naturally horny like that but I haven't really come across them except my bargirl girlfriend but even with her she wasn't naturally like that i had to initiate many times a day and its hard to say how much was acting.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby Mr S » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:45 pm

Yeah, usually girls who are willing to do other positions besides missionary are usually halfway decent and not prudes. The few girls that liked being on top were good in bed and that's usually a good measuring stick. Actually, a lot of native Asian guys like missionary cause they don't have to do much or think and they feel like they are in control. I've talked to a few and they think I'm weird for asking the girls to do other positions. Thus, the regular Filipina girls will think a guy who asks for other positions is a porn freak or a sex fiend with their limited mental capacity and they don't understand that we have moved on from the 19th century...

I've met some Filipinas who were good in bed but like you said they were bar girls or former ones so they knew what they were doing and wern't all stupid shy and all that BS. Like, I also can't stand girls who are afraid to show their body and wrap themselves in a towel coming out of the bathroom, totally lame. It's especially bad when you initially picked them up in a bar in the first place and saw them in a bikini, duh? What's up with that? I don't think you have to pretend to have modesty now.

IMO Thai girls were the best in bed and least shy to do other positions related to sex but the language and culture barrier gets in the way. Plus, many are completely mental and way too emotionally deranged and materialistic, so one has to be careful with them. Filipinas are easier to deal with but I think that's because they are generally simpletons and thus not as much drama, although they will create it once they feel comfortable with you and want to test the waters as to how much they can manipulate and control you, but that's what all girls initially do in a relationship anyways.

Jap girls had the tightest putang, but they were also kinda lame in bed and mostly missionary. I've never been with a Korean girl, they weren't really into me or my style when I was over there for some reason. I tend to have better luck with SE Asian women than NE Asian ones.

All native Asian girls are raised to be fairly passive from what I can tell. The only ones that tend to be decent in bed are the ones who stepped out of the box and were willing to experiment on their own or had a Westerner boyfriend in the past. I suppose the more urbanized they were growing up the more they had access to other ways of lovin', whereas the ones who grew up in the countryside or provinces would probably have little to no clue how to be a decent sex partner and would have to be trained up, given the fact that they would be willing to do so in the first place.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:59 pm

Ive onyl banged hoes that are korean but they were amazing in bed some of them. One korean hoe swallowed my sperm twice in one hour without me even asking. Others licked my butt and most got on top right away just how i like it. they were usually all business and not that passionate. the opposite of filipinas at the bar. but they are way hotter than filipinas. i think id rather have filipinas because of the experience as a whole its just that there is so much b.s and money spent you have to deal with leaving the country etc for me personally that its almost better to stay home. lol
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby momopi » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:48 pm

zboy1 wrote:Korean hoes are really expensive, though! Plus, many shy away from being around non-Korean/Asian men, unlike Southeast Asians hoes. (There is a stigma of them being around foreigners...)
But you are right that there are quite a lot of stunners in Korea's p4p industry.


According to published interracial marriage data in the US, Korean women have the top out-marriage rate (marrying non-Korean and non-Asian men). Though if your social life is based around K-Town in Los Angeles, you wouldn't notice it.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4707
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Re: Like winston im going back to american hoes (korean agai

Postby Taco » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:31 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote: Its fun when you first get here but as Taco realized the shine wears off fast over time.


The only reasons I left is I couldn't make any money there and it was 47C with the humidity in the dry season. All of my other problems in Cebu were small by comparison.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby Raja » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:46 am

zboy1 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Korean hoes are really expensive, though! Plus, many shy away from being around non-Korean/Asian men, unlike Southeast Asians hoes. (There is a stigma of them being around foreigners...)

But you are right that there are quite a lot of stunners in Korea's p4p industry.


no korean hoes from korea in california. There is hundreds or thousands of them. I wouldn't go to korea for it that would be ridiculously expensive. Going to philippines for a girlfriend isn't cheaper though if your only visiting a korean hoe once in awhile cause your lonely.

If your retired or old then philippines is great for a girlfriend but i have work to do to make money and its just alot of unnecesary spending of money and drama plus dealing with 3rdl world and i hate being away from my family. so i may take a break for awhile of looking for a relationshp in phil.


Aren't they expensive in California too? You know...I'm starting to suspect you're nothing but a troll on this forum. ...

Once upon a time back before Filipino and other foreign workers went to Korea to serve American GIs, shielding the pure people from the task the Japanese forced on them, Korean immigrants, abandoned or fraudulent spouses in many cases formed the backbone of the "Oriental Massage" industry. Thus they served the lower to middle class level of the sex industry, above street workers but below the strip club chains, the private brothels and the "elite" outcall escorts. Are they still in that industry, much less dominating it a generation after the gains in Korea's economy and lessening emigration?
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Postby zboy1 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:08 am

Raja wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Korean hoes are really expensive, though! Plus, many shy away from being around non-Korean/Asian men, unlike Southeast Asians hoes. (There is a stigma of them being around foreigners...)

But you are right that there are quite a lot of stunners in Korea's p4p industry.


no korean hoes from korea in california. There is hundreds or thousands of them. I wouldn't go to korea for it that would be ridiculously expensive. Going to philippines for a girlfriend isn't cheaper though if your only visiting a korean hoe once in awhile cause your lonely.

If your retired or old then philippines is great for a girlfriend but i have work to do to make money and its just alot of unnecesary spending of money and drama plus dealing with 3rdl world and i hate being away from my family. so i may take a break for awhile of looking for a relationshp in phil.


Aren't they expensive in California too? You know...I'm starting to suspect you're nothing but a troll on this forum. ...

Once upon a time back before Filipino and other foreign workers went to Korea to serve American GIs, shielding the pure people from the task the Japanese forced on them, Korean immigrants, abandoned or fraudulent spouses in many cases formed the backbone of the "Oriental Massage" industry. Thus they served the lower to middle class level of the sex industry, above street workers but below the strip club chains, the private brothels and the "elite" outcall escorts. Are they still in that industry, much less dominating it a generation after the gains in Korea's economy and lessening emigration?


I don't think so, Raja...Korea is a very prosperous country now...and I haven't read news stories of massive amounts of Korean women coming to the US or the West to work in the prostitution industry.

That's why I suspect newlifeinphilippines is a troll.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:42 am

zboy you obviously know nothing about that.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Postby Cornfed » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:32 am

zboy1 wrote:I don't think so, Raja...Korea is a very prosperous country now...and I haven't read news stories of massive amounts of Korean women coming to the US or the West to work in the p4p industry.

That's why I suspect newlifeinphilippines is a troll.

Even though there are a lot of make work jobs in Korea, there is massive unemployment among young Koreans. I thought it was mainly among young men, but maybe young women too. This makes sense. 50 years ago, they were peasants. Then all of a sudden a lot of natural resources were sent in at cheap rates, industry was built up, cities expanded etc. and so they were construction and factory workers. Now that all the factory jobs have been outsourced or automated, what is there for them to do really? On the face of it, they would seem to have no place in the global economy. Although it surprised me, I learned quite recently that a lot of Korean females are in fact hoes on the west coast of the US.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests