P4P filipinas (which is all) still better than america

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

P4P filipinas (which is all) still better than america

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Lets just accept that all filipina women are P4P in general with some very limited exceptions. All the rest even the wives of the so called success stories seem like glorified p4p girls on the long con game. I can accept that better than MGTOW and miserable in america. Just wish more guys would accept there filipina wives are just merely p4p. As much as I harp on it though I can accept that reality. I

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Ghost wrote:Well yeah, p4p is better than a life of pure sexual frustration. But assuming all Filipinas are p4p whores? Come on...

No doubt a large proportion of them married to older men are. When you're walking around a mall and see an old white guy and much younger girl in b***y shorts and breasts popping out of her shirt, it's pretty damn obvious. As long as they don't do anything stupid like buy the girl a house, that's still better than being lonely stateside.
yeah although i think the guys are a bit idiot i quickly remember wait a second those guys would be alone with their dog in america so who could blame them? LOL

I just talked to my barhoe on skype after 1 year of no contact. Wow i was so naive before but now its so obvious she never gave a shit about me. its just a routine for these hoes. I guess its easier for me to see through her little con games of how she acts cause i been with normal filipina girls now and banged a few more filipina hoes recently to give me better perspective. When your new to the country the girls there the hoes can really convince you they are different. Not all the hoes work in teh bar many girls n the dating site are scammers/hoes. if i had more experience with women i would have been able to tell the con earlier cause she makes it so damn obvious. it just shows that these filipinas prey on guys who are desperate that never got attention in america or who dont understand that even the hoes are more feminine than most american women. she was a great actress pretending to cum all the time and doing everything i wanted with a smile.