Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Size does matter, at least in China

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:55 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
nicho12 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:The above article stays off topic, but yes, Western men have bigger appendages than Asians. Everyone knows that. Go figure.

And black men have bigger penises than White Men, just saying :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be careful with this issue and Cornfed. We all know he packs one as narrow as that of a Simian. As a matter of fact, I might just remind him that his primate-sized softie is of no use to women, hence his legendary sexual difficulties.

You, too, CE...it's cool when us heterosexual dudes can speak about endowment without batting an eye and without having our heterosexual-ID cards revoked.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby publicduende » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:59 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:In any event, it sounds like I would kill it over there in TW as long as I can keep my Jacko vitiligo under wraps. LMAO!!!

LOL of course it depends on the girl. This particular one proved to be quite a horny one, but hadn't I met other TW girls in London before I would have been tempted to think all TW girls are perma-arrecha versions of Chinitas :wink: As Rock would probably confirm, not the case.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby hammanta » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:09 am

publicduende wrote:I don't have direct experience in this sense with mainland Chinese, but a chat friend of yesteryear, from Taiwan, told me she had a couple of Taiwanese boyfriends and sex was OK, then she hooked up with a guy from Israel and when he left her to go back home she cried in despair, as "his tool was a lot bigger and there was no way back from that" :) My almost automatic question was "how big was he" and she said...15 cm :)

You guys and your masculine pride can be safe! :lol: :lol:

whewwwww Sigh of relief :D
hammanta
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand