Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How horrible can Metro Manila get?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

How horrible can Metro Manila get?

Postby Rock » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:33 am

Here's one of the bad sides of Manila area and large Philippine cities in general. Check these images out for a view of how awful the air can get here. At the ground level when you are commuting, not only does traffic normally gridlock everyday from like 4ish to past 8-9 pm, but the air is absolutely the worst in Asia. When you are in jeepneys, you are forced to breath lots of CO. Expect to get sick if you stay here long (I just got back from Los Angeles) and regularly commute. Sunday is the only relatively quiet day. ... g-weekend/
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:45 am

I was almost pick-pocketed there...I lost a Behringer B-2 microphone after leaving it in a white-coloured taxi by accident after taking the cab from the bus terminal, where I just came from Angeles City.....The Internet cafe's are charging more to stay online with keystroke readers on them.

Yeah you can keep Metro-Manila. Totally the worst place in the Philippines hands down.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand