Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Let me guide?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Let me guide?

Postby Farriry » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:49 pm

My entire family are planning to visit the China next month to spend the vacations. I am little confused about the Beijing top and the most visited spots. MY family decided to visit it in detail they will visit there a for a month. So, keeping this in your mind suggest some historical and the natural places. Do suggest an accommodation near these spots.
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:49 pm

There are plenty of hostels in Beijing and they aren't usually expensive. Just check for what holidays if any are coming up before getting there. A lot of the hostels or hotels will have a shuttle bus to tourist sites like the Great Wall.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand