Filipinos are subhuman scum and they are all liars

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Filipinos are subhuman scum and they are all liars

Post by chanta76 »

CMagaya,

I feel bad for you. Cases like this it's anti-happier abroad. If your kids are Philippines nationals . Not much you can do. I imagine there is allot of corruption in the Philippines too. My advice is you have to watch your own back. I know you love your kids but you have to protect yourself first. Kids you can work it out later.
CMagaya
Freshman Poster

Post by CMagaya »

mentor wrote:is it ever possible, a girl that I used to talk some months ago, to tell me that still she has her phone damaged, for the last 4 months? I mean, is it so difficult to buy a new phone, and it can take half a year to be able to buy a new phone? I think it is a lie.
Probably absolutely true... and probably she can even prove it also.

You got time for an eye opening story? Listen, you asked me once if I had anything to say and I never replied because it's so much surreal stuff that I could write volumes.

But let me show you something that you might need to see, because if anyone had shown me any of this when I was in your shoes I could have saved thousands upon thousands of dollars just in gadgets that went to the trash in less than a year.

These ones and many more that I no longer have (plus the one I used to take this photo and the one the wife currently has) are some of the phones and phablets I gave her and her siblings during the last 2 years (one of them is an 18y old teenager girl also looking for foreign husband)

That CherryMobile local philippines branded phone with TV antenna lasted less than a year and only served for making school classmates jealous of the brother's fancy gadget.

The sister got a samsung phone. Power and volume buttons were pushed down so hard until the solder holding them to the circuit board broke. One day they visited us saying in a sweet sad voice that the phones were cheap and broke all by themselves because they were not good... Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's hard to find phones with better building material quality than samsung. There are many brands, but samsung uses some of the most durable materials.

Anyway, by their mother's advise they visited us in order to return the phones back in my hand while making a sad face hoping I would say: "don't cry, I'll give you a better one". Otherwise they wouldn't go through the trouble of returning me the broken phones.

Despite these gadgets being old now, when they were bought they were the best. The one on the top left corner, for instance, is a quad-core 16Gb GPS phone with a destroyed 128Gb SD Card and hundreds of paid apps and all latest sensors and tech inside... brand new from the factory and didn't last even 5 days before wife stepped on it while running down the stairs.

In the beginning I tried to fight that filipino tradition of eating, sleeping and doing everything on the middle of the floor and even using the steps of the stairs as shelves, but in the end I gave up... I cannot fight an entire culture.

But anyways, do you have a spare 16GB quad-core phone in your pocket? I don't.

And they live surrounded by trash next to open sewers but demand octa-core 32Gb 5inch ultrathin ultralight GPS phones to make neighbours envy... only in the philippines... seriously.

My wife like any good true blue filipina, does the same and leaves everything throughout the floor for people to step on and trip on the wires or for the dog to chew... all the time. And is cracking screens and breaking charger sockets of every phone constantly.

Obviously I got tired and started giving her cheap my|phone branded block format phones with the buttons and even that she manages to destroy... and one of the last times she came out of the shower running towards me with the phone covered in foam and the screen making short-circuit sparks because she was texting her secret affairs while taking a shower.

Who in their right mind gives a bath with water and soap to a cellphone? Really... *facepalm*

Sometimes watching some people is like watching a real life version of spongebob squarepants... I don't know if I should laugh or if I should cry.

Yeah, your girl probably has her phone damaged for the last 4 months and can't find anyone to give her a new one... I wouldn't doubt it one bit.
CMagaya
Freshman Poster

Post by CMagaya »

chanta76 wrote:I know you love your kids but you have to protect yourself first. Kids you can work it out later.
For the short term, yeah... and I better grow eyes in the back of my head alright...

As per presidential orders, anyone has green light to make justice with their own hands and kill anyone they see fit as long as it's a person that is destroying the country. That's why a few days ago I a 16yo son of my neighbours were executed over stealing something. Him and 2 of his friends were immediately killed with zero questions asked. You know, kids grow up in a unbalanced environment with no one to care and when they make a mistake, which they will as all kids do, and I will most likely will be seeing some of mine only in the cemetery.
Zambales wrote:Were you drunk at the time?
No, was taking kids to my in-laws.

Zambales, on a quick sidenote, can you read any local dialects?

But anyways I was taking kids to my in-laws cause at least that way she doesn't need to be using the internet and phone I bought her, to arrange meeting with random pinoy/tourists in secret, while travelling on the bike I bought her, to take them back and open her legs under my own roof, wearing the red lingerie I gave her... all while saying that she loves me.

But even going to my in-laws was a bad idea as after seeing the nice piece of daughter they raised I certainly wouldn't want them near any kid of mine to influence them in any way.

But you know something?

That stuff you wrote about kidnapping made me think. You meant something entirely different, but without knowing it, you might very well have said a big truth...

If I was the true father I wouldn't be kidnapping my own children... but like you said, maybe I really am kidnapping them...

because most likely they're not even mine.

(...)

I've been living a lie all these years.

Hard to admit, but like mentor and retiredfrank very well pointed out, they are not "like western bitches, with tattoos, smoking, arrogant, very sexy, with bad language", they are "sweet, so soft, and at last so seducing", "Filipinas are gentle and sweet". And I was being kept in a state of stupor too big by those sweet caring and attentively loving words to open my eyes and realize my own stupidity.

I would like to ask only one favor to members here who might know how to read to help me to translate some text, please. I don't know how to do it myself and machine translations don't work as they cut half of the vowels in the words when they communicate:

Guy: Ganun uwi kc ako nun eh kya now lng kita tx eh kakarting ko lng dto sa pinas ulit bakasyon lng aq dyn bkit ala ka skout pero num m ndi ko erase bgo din num ko
(...)
Wife: Kaya ko 5 roundswhole night
Guy: Ok ka pala eh..i like the way u do..nakakailan ka sa isang round Ako rin hinihigop ko talaga lahat pati puwit mo talagang dilaan ko pa walang tira Lam mo sa totoo lang weakness ko sa sex ung matambok ang keps at yung labi ng keps ay mataba tapos labas na labas ang clit asus grabe nakaka 7 ako sa isang round gaganahan talaga ako
Wife: Hindi labas ang clitoris ko pero matambok ung sken
Guy: Buti hindi ka napapa squirt pa nasasarapan kA na. Lalo kita miss
Wife: Sya plage I know how to blowjob
Guy: Talaga? Nkkexcite naman
Wife: Oo mrunong ako sa bed kala mo kau lng mga lalaki. I can kiss man's body too All over
Guy: Shit sarap mo talaga mahal ko
Wife: cge payag ako na may.mangyari.sten. nmimiss ko na din.un.pero.promise.­me.wag mo.sa loob
Guy: Eh ayaw ko naman ng withdrawal Masarap sa loob
Wife: Baka.kc mbuntis mo.ko fertile ako.ngaung week
Guy: Wow tamangtama
Wife: baka.mgulat.pamilya.­ko.buntis ako.ng ibang lalaki
Guy: Ung porenir ang responsable. Basta ako very eager. Bukas prepare ka bk makapunta ako manila kita tayo dun
Wife: Cg sa cubao
Guy: Ano oras labas mo ba sa trabaho
Wife: Pwede.ko.ikansel.ung­ panghuli.ko Cguro.6pm. Alam.na alm ko ang sistema Hindi.ba pwedeng sabado nlng Tapos samahan mo.ko sa main.office ng mercury drug
Guy: Ok no problem mahal
Wife: saturday?
Guy: Yup
Wife: Ok morning
Guy: Kuwentohan pag nagpapahinga.
(... After our discussion ...)
Guy: mahal bkit ganun ndi m alm ayw m ba sex tyo ulit pag kita tayo sobra miz ko sex ntin eh
(...)
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

CMagaya from what you said, I understand that most girls don't pay any attention to keep their phones functioning.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

CMagaya, where are you presently located? Are you still in Philippines?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I know some of the words, CMagaya.

Mahal = Love
Talaga = Really
Marasap = Delicious
Kuwentohan = Storytelling
Mabuntis = Pregnancy

If you want it translated fully, perhaps go on to the Philipinne section of Yahoo Answers and ask away.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Your whore wife sounds like she'd be a good f**k.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

cmagaya,

I'm Korean American and married to a native Korean girl and we live in USA. I know people would say don't bring your foreign wife to USA but I think it depends allot on the culture. I think for Western -European culture it maybe a problem bringing your foreign wife to USA but with Asians I think it depends.

Why? Because of Asian families that's why.I think white guys don't know how important the Asian families are. In Asian culture it doesn't matter if it's Korean , Chinese or Philippines. The family is very important. The parents are very important. To the Asian girl her family is very important and sometimes she will side with her parents over her husband or boy friend and if your a foreign guys married to a native Asian girl it's even more so. I imagine if this was a Philippine guy married to this girl it might be a different story because they know what's up.

For example because my wife is with me here in the states I have more power because she is away from her family. If we decide to move to South Korea I would be at disadvantage because her family will always take her side and I be the odd man out. So it's depends..to bring your wife to the states or stay in that foreign country.

With kids it' makes things even more complicated. I understand why some guys would not want to get married or have kids because they just don't want to deal with this crap but for some guys they want to be fathers and love their kids. So it's sticky situation now.

I mean if you leave your kids ..Your kids will be raise by this viper clan but look at this way...if they do a good enough job raising your kids it should give you some comfort even though maybe it's not the moral thing to do. Again if your kids are Philippine nationals..your more or less screwed unless you play games with your wife.

But to do that you have to out fox her. I don;t know if there is a local expat community in your area but you should reach out to your own. Yes to your own. As f***ed up as this sounds this is why I think race mixing or multi cultural ism doesn't work. As a white guy you may have to find other white guys in your area to get some sort of support.
nezel
Freshman Poster

Post by nezel »

CMagaya wrote:
chanta76 wrote:I know you love your kids but you have to protect yourself first. Kids you can work it out later.
For the short term, yeah... and I better grow eyes in the back of my head alright...

As per presidential orders, anyone has green light to make justice with their own hands and kill anyone they see fit as long as it's a person that is destroying the country. That's why a few days ago I a 16yo son of my neighbours were executed over stealing something. Him and 2 of his friends were immediately killed with zero questions asked. You know, kids grow up in a unbalanced environment with no one to care and when they make a mistake, which they will as all kids do, and I will most likely will be seeing some of mine only in the cemetery.
Zambales wrote:Were you drunk at the time?
No, was taking kids to my in-laws.

Zambales, on a quick sidenote, can you read any local dialects?

But anyways I was taking kids to my in-laws cause at least that way she doesn't need to be using the internet and phone I bought her, to arrange meeting with random pinoy/tourists in secret, while travelling on the bike I bought her, to take them back and open her legs under my own roof, wearing the red lingerie I gave her... all while saying that she loves me.

But even going to my in-laws was a bad idea as after seeing the nice piece of daughter they raised I certainly wouldn't want them near any kid of mine to influence them in any way.

But you know something?

That stuff you wrote about kidnapping made me think. You meant something entirely different, but without knowing it, you might very well have said a big truth...

If I was the true father I wouldn't be kidnapping my own children... but like you said, maybe I really am kidnapping them...

because most likely they're not even mine.

(...)

I've been living a lie all these years.

Hard to admit, but like mentor and retiredfrank very well pointed out, they are not "like western bitches, with tattoos, smoking, arrogant, very sexy, with bad language", they are "sweet, so soft, and at last so seducing", "Filipinas are gentle and sweet". And I was being kept in a state of stupor too big by those sweet caring and attentively loving words to open my eyes and realize my own stupidity.

I would like to ask only one favor to members here who might know how to read to help me to translate some text, please. I don't know how to do it myself and machine translations don't work as they cut half of the vowels in the words when they communicate:

Guy: Ganun uwi kc ako nun eh kya now lng kita tx eh kakarting ko lng dto sa pinas ulit bakasyon lng aq dyn bkit ala ka skout pero num m ndi ko erase bgo din num ko
(...)
Wife: Kaya ko 5 roundswhole night
Guy: Ok ka pala eh..i like the way u do..nakakailan ka sa isang round Ako rin hinihigop ko talaga lahat pati puwit mo talagang dilaan ko pa walang tira Lam mo sa totoo lang weakness ko sa sex ung matambok ang keps at yung labi ng keps ay mataba tapos labas na labas ang clit asus grabe nakaka 7 ako sa isang round gaganahan talaga ako
Wife: Hindi labas ang clitoris ko pero matambok ung sken
Guy: Buti hindi ka napapa squirt pa nasasarapan kA na. Lalo kita miss
Wife: Sya plage I know how to blowjob
Guy: Talaga? Nkkexcite naman
Wife: Oo mrunong ako sa bed kala mo kau lng mga lalaki. I can kiss man's body too All over
Guy: Shit sarap mo talaga mahal ko
Wife: cge payag ako na may.mangyari.sten. nmimiss ko na din.un.pero.promise.­me.wag mo.sa loob
Guy: Eh ayaw ko naman ng withdrawal Masarap sa loob
Wife: Baka.kc mbuntis mo.ko fertile ako.ngaung week
Guy: Wow tamangtama
Wife: baka.mgulat.pamilya.­ko.buntis ako.ng ibang lalaki
Guy: Ung porenir ang responsable. Basta ako very eager. Bukas prepare ka bk makapunta ako manila kita tayo dun
Wife: Cg sa cubao
Guy: Ano oras labas mo ba sa trabaho
Wife: Pwede.ko.ikansel.ung­ panghuli.ko Cguro.6pm. Alam.na alm ko ang sistema Hindi.ba pwedeng sabado nlng Tapos samahan mo.ko sa main.office ng mercury drug
Guy: Ok no problem mahal
Wife: saturday?
Guy: Yup
Wife: Ok morning
Guy: Kuwentohan pag nagpapahinga.
(... After our discussion ...)
Guy: mahal bkit ganun ndi m alm ayw m ba sex tyo ulit pag kita tayo sobra miz ko sex ntin eh
(...)

Guy: I am going home to the Philippines to have a vacation. That is why I am now sending this message.
Wife: I can do 5 rounds in a night.
Guy: OK I like the way you come so many times in one round. I will suck and lick you everywhere, even your butt hole. I won't miss a single part of you. My weakness in sex is a girl who has a fat vagina and big labia with an exposed clitoris.. Oh I could do 7 rounds it would be so exciting.
Wife: My clitoris is not exposed but it is big.
Guy: It is a good thing you don't squirt when you climax. I miss you even more.
Wife: I know how to blowjob.
Guy: Really? You have got me so excited.
Wife: Yes I know how to be good in bed, it is not just you guys. I can kiss a man's body all over.
Guy: Shit you are so delicious.
Wife: OK I agree that something will happen because I miss that too but promise me don't come inside me.
Guy: But I don't want to withdraw because it feels so good inside...
Wife: I am fertile this week
Last edited by nezel on February 15th, 2020, 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CMagaya
Freshman Poster

Post by CMagaya »

Rock wrote:Are you still in Philippines?
Of course I am...

I spent so many years before traveling here slaving away to save enough money to move here while helping my, back then, filipina fiance to go through her studies sending monthly western union payments for her tuition fees and allowance since parents couldn't afford her studies while I was always faithfully and excitedly anticipating the day I'd be justly rewarded for all those years of tiring hard work when I would finally meet the girl after she graduated from college so I could quit the job, cancel all contracts/obligations and sell all possessions to make my beloved home and raise our happy family in a heaven-on-earth and retire peacefully and happily abroad on a tropical island on the other side of the world in the company of some of the best god-fearing people on earth while married to the woman of my dream.

Of course I am in the philippines... where else would I be? It's not like I have anywhere else to go now.
nezel wrote: Guy: I am going home to the Philippines to have a vacation. That is why I am now sending this message.
Guy: OK I like the way you come so many times in one round. I will suck and lick you everywhere, even your butt hole. I won't miss a single part of you. My weakness in sex is a girl who has a fat vagina and big labia with an exposed clitoris.. Oh I could do 7 rounds it would be so exciting.
Wife: Yes I know how to be good in bed, it is not just you guys. I can kiss a man's body all over.
Guy: Shit you are so delicious my love.
Wife: OK I agree that something will happen because I miss that too but promise me don't come inside me.
Wife: I am fertile this week....
In the rest of the conversation the guy said that the foreigner would be responsible for the child if she got pregnant to him...
ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!

My head is getting light and the stomach is starting to turn around... I think I'm gonna throw up...

I need to go to the bathroom before I vomit all over the keyboard.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

CMagaya wrote:
Rock wrote:Are you still in Philippines?
Of course I am...

I spent so many years before traveling here slaving away to save enough money to move here while helping my, back then, filipina fiance to go through her studies sending monthly western union payments for her tuition fees and allowance since parents couldn't afford her studies while I was always faithfully and excitedly anticipating the day I'd be justly rewarded for all those years of tiring hard work when I would finally meet the girl after she graduated from college so I could quit the job, cancel all contracts/obligations and sell all possessions to make my beloved home and raise our happy family in a heaven-on-earth and retire peacefully and happily abroad on a tropical island on the other side of the world in the company of some of the best god-fearing people on earth while married to the woman of my dream.

Of course I am in the philippines... where else would I be? It's not like I have anywhere else to go now.
nezel wrote: Guy: I am going home to the Philippines to have a vacation. That is why I am now sending this message.
Guy: Shit you are so delicious my love.
Wife: I am fertile this week....
In the rest of the conversation the guy said that the foreigner would be responsible for the child if she got pregnant to him...
ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!

My head is getting light and the stomach is starting to turn around... I think I'm gonna throw up...

I need to go to the bathroom before I vomit all over the keyboard.
Why are you IP addresses coming from somewhere else? May I verify your identity? PM me your local cellphone and skype/FB/other chat app. OK?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

it be f-up if cmagaya was a troll. Now I think about it. He supposedly lived in the Philippines for 5 years..not saying that you would become fluent in Tagalog but should know the language to some degree.

If he is not a troll. something must of happened to his wife to become a whore..and makes people wonder if 3 of his kids are actually his.

Either that his dummy and can't tell a good girl from a manipulative girl.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

There are also guys who get off on cuckolding. They like it when the wife comes home after f***ing another man. Husband throws a temper tantrum while the wife denies everything. Then she won't let her husband f**k her but will let him eat her (and the other man's semen). Then the husband gets to talk a lot about being willing to forgive and wanting to make things work, blah, blah, blah. Lots of drama, like with this CMagaya guy. Maybe it's all just a fantasy of his. Humans are weird, as my cat used to say.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I did detect a hint of drama when he posted a picture of that jail so he could be a troll especially if his I.P address is not in the Phils.

Perhaps there is an element of truth to his story though but I reckon there's more to it. I'll hazard a guess that he cheated on her first.
CMagaya
Freshman Poster

Post by CMagaya »

Rock wrote:PM me your local cellphone and skype/FB/other chat app.
Well, my contact has been in your PM inbox since last week doing nothing but growing mould.

Quite frankly, I would have been delighted to have been given the honor of at least listening to your lovely voice over the telephone or receive any kind of verification text.

So... tired of the waiting, today I tought to myself: "You know what? Rock might like to read today's newspaper"... so I'm at the newsstand buying a daily edition to photograph your post next to it.

Rock wrote:where are you presently located?
I'm writing this presently located in front of the newsstand right now.
Rock wrote:you IP addresses coming from somewhere else
Well, I usually leave technological aspects to tech wizards... but I'm actually researching what you said right now:

See the address in the receipt and in the kindle? Apparently, I'm on the other side of the world. Amazing.

Gadgets literally have the intelligence of stones. But it's not all that bad, you know? When I travel, this little kindle ebook reader with internet access anywhere in the world has saved me many times. Last time I was in China and couldn't access half of the usual websites... it was this little kindle that saved me. But I tell you... 3G internet here in this country is the worse I ever experienced in my life. Fortunatly since 2014 the internet.org project is trying to improve the internet access past the 30% barrier in countries like Zambia, India, Colombia, Guatemala, Tanzania, Kenya, Ghana, Indonesia and the Philippines... but the quality is still far from acceptable.

By the way... 30 pesos for the SIM card last week plus 10 today, you already owe me 40 pesos, Rock... the minimum you could do next time you come close to the capital is buy me a cup of hot coffee (or, in this case, an ice cold cup of coconut juice)... I'm sweating like a fountain just by standing here outside in the street under a shadow writing this to you.
chanta76 wrote:He supposedly lived in the Philippines for 5 years..not saying that you would become fluent
If you find that unsetteling, imagine how I feel... after almost 6 years still don't know how to read nor write.

Bought a SIM card last week just to please Rock:

Tried to use it and only gave me errors after errors. Apparently need to choose call/text data plan and this is what I got:

Asked through gestures to the sarisari store girl who sold it to me what any of that meant only to see her shrugging her shoulders and replying something totally uninteligible.

Perhaps you could give me a clue as to what any of it means because after a couple of hours of neverending errors upon errors I ended giving up and realizing that even if I really, really needed to contact someone important, I wouldn't be able to do it even if my life depended on it.
Zambales wrote:could be a troll especially if his I.P address is not in the Phils
If you are looking for trolls you might be lucky because I just flipped over to page 11 of the newspaper and got good news...

It says here that trolls will be in cinemas November 2nd: