Chengdu Woman Rapes Man

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Chengdu Woman Rapes Man

Post by Taco »

This is old news but it clearly shows Chinese women are better than western women.

Chengdu Woman Rapes Man
http://www.chinasmack.com/2013/pictures ... treet.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Chengdu Woman Rapes Man

Post by MrMan »

Taco wrote:This is old news but it clearly shows Chinese women are better than western women.

Chengdu Woman Rapes Man
http://www.chinasmack.com/2013/pictures ... treet.html
This is where women (if there are any) and all the men who have difficulty achieving an erection argue that it is impossible for a woman to rape a man.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Re: Chengdu Woman Rapes Man

Post by green1976 »

The erection argument sound logical but you know some women who got raped had v a ginal lubrication and even some pleasure.
I know it's totally un pc to say that..and i'm not condoning rape at all.
The part of the story how some women who got raped felt so ashamed about themselves have to have with these lubrication subject.
I've read many stories of women telling their rapes and they felt so bad because some of them had like an automatical arousal reaction.
So that mean even if a woman is not into a sex relation..you can still makes her lubricate sometimes.
So i agree that a man to acheive an erection is surely harder but a woman can force a man and make a fellatio on him,he get a semi erection..does that mean that he really wants this?
Also i think in France the law states that rape is only penetration so a man can only be raped by the a s s and not with his dick(somebody playing with his dick by force is not raped by law).
A woman who is fingered by force is considered raped by law.
You can see the differences between gender on how law treats rape.