WHY EVERYONE WANTS TO DATE ASIAN BABES

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

WHY EVERYONE WANTS TO DATE ASIAN BABES

Post by pandabear »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmH0XaG4deA

I wanted to bring your attention to one man's commentary
Soldano999 wrote: OK super woman i'm gonna tell yo the truth straight to your face. Like it or not but try to understand and not hide yourself behind hate.

Asian women are NOT submissive. In fact they know how to control men and get what they want. What they do however, is keep appearances so men can look good in public while actually there's a saying in china that women control the finances, the house, so they can control the men. Even Japanese women who you believe to be submissive whores are actually very much in charge at home, so much than men are affraid of them and often describe japan as a matriarchal society, because men's influence and power only apply at work and women pull the strings.

What i don't like about western women is how they talk, act. Loud, vulgar, total lack of manners, mannish, herd mentality, they'll listen to their friends advice when actually other women only want to see you fail. A lot of you women are so beyond help that and we don't even notice you anymore. What you do is try to compete with men in every aspect instead of separating work and family. What make asian women attractive is the fact that despite living in the modern world, working, getting degrees and having a successful career, they KNOW that the most important is family and marriage, and it will always be their top priority. Many local women have lost sight of this.

I often hear angry western women criticizing beta males who find a beautiful GF saying that they are in for the Visa. Well first of all, go to china. The living standards in china are good and the future looks bright, living in Europe or the US right now is not that great and many asians find it hard to abandon they families and friend to live in a boring suburban house and watch TV all day. Most girls who date foreigners are educated, speak english or study abroad, which means their family is well off. Well of in China means lot of money. A lot. By marrying a foreigner, more often than not, they give p the opportunity to marry some rich son their parents arranged the to meet or who is after them. My GF had a guy offering her a BMW and appartement + a car in downry and offer to pay for all of her expenses after getting married. Something you western girls can't even dream of, since you made it clear that you want to earn your own money and be ïndependant" (= enslaved into working).

But one thing i've noticed is that, yes, chinese women are attracted to betas. I first thought that these guys were dorks getting laid based on being white but i've recently discovered that chinese women actually look for a marriage, never for anything else. If you're not into marriage, most of them won't date you. They don't care about looks or style, what they're looking for is a stable person, nice, with the ability to support his family.Now if that seems ridiculous to you, i need to say that guys like that are despised in the US when actually most of them will probably make really good fathers and husbands. Now tell me, what happens if a guy is seen like a normal, not very interesting person at home but valued for the very same qualities in China, by women who happen to share similar values ?

That's right. It's not about sad dorks getting laid with desperate visa whores, it''s about similar values. Many western women have unrealistic expectations about life and marriage and think they can have it all, they despise family life and traditional gender roles, whereas asian women value it like a religion. Western women ate so much feminist lies that they only use emotion to think instead of reason, and were mislead into thinking what they want is the most important. But in a family, it's not all about you.

Men didn't change and never will, they know what they want and will get with women whith similar expectations. That's the most simple and basic thing: getting married, have children, stability and love.

In one sentence: asians managed to get everything feminists get credit for and keep everything traditional women stand for.

You occidentals live in a lie: you think you have it all, but you lost everything. For all he lies about empowereent and being independant, all you get is to be a 30 something single mom working and raising future drug addicts, unemployed and depressive children and addicted to alimony. How great is that ? Living the dream ?

Right now western women are dangerous to marry, unstable and act like a herd, following bad advice from oprah and their peers who only like to watch them fail together, so they're not alone in failure. HAte asians all you want, it won't make men want to marry white girls.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: WHY EVERYONE WANTS TO DATE ASIAN BABES

Post by OutWest »

pandabear wrote:

Soldano999 wrote: OK super woman i'm gonna tell yo the truth straight to your face. Like it or not but try to understand and not hide yourself behind hate.

Asian women are NOT submissive. In fact they know how to control men and get what they want. What they do however, is keep appearances so men can look good in public while actually there's a saying in china that women control the finances, the house, so they can control the men. Even Japanese women who you believe to be submissive whores are actually very much in charge at home, so much than men are affraid of them and often describe japan as a matriarchal society, because men's influence and power only apply at work and women pull the strings.

What i don't like about western women is how they talk, act. Loud, vulgar, total lack of manners, mannish, herd mentality, they'll listen to their friends advice when actually other women only want to see you fail. A lot of you women are so beyond help that and we don't even notice you anymore. What you do is try to compete with men in every aspect instead of separating work and family. What make asian women attractive is the fact that despite living in the modern world, working, getting degrees and having a successful career, they KNOW that the most important is family and marriage, and it will always be their top priority. Many local women have lost sight of this.

I often hear angry western women criticizing beta males who find a beautiful GF saying that they are in for the Visa. Well first of all, go to china. The living standards in china are good and the future looks bright, living in Europe or the US right now is not that great and many asians find it hard to abandon they families and friend to live in a boring suburban house and watch TV all day. Most girls who date foreigners are educated, speak english or study abroad, which means their family is well off. Well of in China means lot of money. A lot. By marrying a foreigner, more often than not, they give p the opportunity to marry some rich son their parents arranged the to meet or who is after them. My GF had a guy offering her a BMW and appartement + a car in downry and offer to pay for all of her expenses after getting married. Something you western girls can't even dream of, since you made it clear that you want to earn your own money and be ïndependant" (= enslaved into working).

But one thing i've noticed is that, yes, chinese women are attracted to betas. I first thought that these guys were dorks getting laid based on being white but i've recently discovered that chinese women actually look for a marriage, never for anything else. If you're not into marriage, most of them won't date you. They don't care about looks or style, what they're looking for is a stable person, nice, with the ability to support his family.Now if that seems ridiculous to you, i need to say that guys like that are despised in the US when actually most of them will probably make really good fathers and husbands. Now tell me, what happens if a guy is seen like a normal, not very interesting person at home but valued for the very same qualities in China, by women who happen to share similar values ?

That's right. It's not about sad dorks getting laid with desperate visa whores, it''s about similar values. Many western women have unrealistic expectations about life and marriage and think they can have it all, they despise family life and traditional gender roles, whereas asian women value it like a religion. Western women ate so much feminist lies that they only use emotion to think instead of reason, and were mislead into thinking what they want is the most important. But in a family, it's not all about you.

Men didn't change and never will, they know what they want and will get with women whith similar expectations. That's the most simple and basic thing: getting married, have children, stability and love.

In one sentence: asians managed to get everything feminists get credit for and keep everything traditional women stand for.

You occidentals live in a lie: you think you have it all, but you lost everything. For all he lies about empowereent and being independant, all you get is to be a 30 something single mom working and raising future drug addicts, unemployed and depressive children and addicted to alimony. How great is that ? Living the dream ?

Right now western women are dangerous to marry, unstable and act like a herd, following bad advice from oprah and their peers who only like to watch them fail together, so they're not alone in failure. HAte asians all you want, it won't make men want to marry white girls.
Zing! Thwack thwack thwack...the stuck up white chicks end up with arrows stuck in their a$$.
They REFUSE to get it.

White girls continually opt for pathological behavior and can't understand why they get pathological results.
My wife not only cares for our baby, but makes daily efforts to show love and affection towards me.
She did not cut her hair and gain 50 lbs...she weighs the same as she weighed last year...with the same long hair as always. She takes care of our baby very well and is also taking some online classes related to her degree.

Why is it with white girls, even educated ones, that after you get to know them you realize they are bimbos?
They are so into their "I am woman, hear me roar!" BS that they do stupid $hit every time.

I DO know of a few exceptions to this- US girls that are outliers, so hat tip to them, but an American man cannot ever count on finding one.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

OutWest wrote:
pandabear wrote:

White girls continually opt for pathological behavior and can't understand why they get pathological results.
Its against Filipino culture to get angry. As a result, Filipinas are generally pleasant to be around with a few exceptions.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

"Its against Filipino culture to get angry. As a result, Filipinas are generally pleasant to be around with a few exceptions."

Let's not exaggerate. Filipinas get angry - and often :) But they express it in different ways than Western women. Often they internalize it - and sometimes they break out the bolo!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Wife says..."The filipina and the knife are ONE." Tad tad....