Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Just how conservative are Chinese ladies?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Just how conservative are Chinese ladies?

Postby sentinel89 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:39 am

Just out of curiosity, how conservative are Chinese women? I am used to Latinas now so I am accustomed to escalating the physical stuff on the first date. With Latinas, you always kiss them on the cheek when you see them, even if it is your first time meeting them. Then you hold their hand the entire date and almost always french kiss before the first date is over. Sex should be expected within 3 dates or so, and often happens on the first if you're going out for drinks on a weekend night. PDA is very common in Latin America, yet I've heard it is frowned upon in China. So what's the deal? Can anyone give me some insight?
Freshman Poster

Re: Just how conservative are Chinese ladies?

Postby zboy1 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:05 pm

Most Chinese girls are still conservative, but the ones who chase foreigners tend to be very 'loose' morally. Remember, China is still a socially conservative country, so it's totally different from, let's say, the U.S. or Europe.

You can still get one night stands, but, like I said before, most girls won't do that. The ones who look primarily for foreigners will do it, but they're not the type of girls you would want to marry anyway.
Find teaching jobs in China at
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby drealm » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:33 pm

I think distracted or preoccupied is a better description. Getting a boyfriend comes after school and making money. This is an unusual scenario where hyper capitalist greed has indirectly preserved the chastity of many young Chinese girls.
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:56 pm

Very conservative because they are controlled by their parents for a long time. Plus as Drealm said, the culture preoccupies them with school and work. I think they would still be conservative without those distractions, however.

Most Chinese girls are not accessible for foreigners. And it is not true that China is becoming corrupted by the West. Most of the beautiful, conservative, marriageable girls are in cities most foreigners there will never go to, plus most of them would never date foreigners because they and/or their parents wouldn't even consider it. With Chinese women, convention says that if she is starting to be affectionate with you, it's very serious. As in, on the path to marriage level of serious. Most of the accessible women to foreigners are in Beijing, Shanghai, and other major cities; the problem is these women are much less conservative and are much more open to foreigners as a result.

China ain't for newbies or those looking for easy mode when it comes to wife-seeking. Mongering...stick to p4p, go for worthless Beijing/Shanghai sluts (if you can get them), or have blue balls.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand