Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

my first date with a chinese girl tonight!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

my first date with a chinese girl tonight!

Postby sentinel89 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:58 am

I am in Dongguan, about an hour from Shenzhen. My date tonight is a super cute and feminine Chinese girl. Now I understand yellow fever. The soft spoken, fragile, nurturing creatures dressed in cute skirts, yet unafraid to show signs of interest to men they like. Something you just don't get back at home! The bonus is she has a nice size rack and ass! :lol:

The purpose of this post is to encourage anyone who hasn't considered asian girls, or prefers the more busty energetic Latinas, to give the soft sweet authentic asian girls a chance. Give it a shot!
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Re: my first date with a chinese girl tonight!

Postby droid » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:24 am

sentinel89 wrote:yet unafraid to show signs of interest to men they like. Something you just don't get back at home! The bonus is she has a nice size rack and a**! :lol:

Damn right, congratulations! it's a whole different level of politeness and friendliness.
Asian girls may be flatter on average, but the standard deviation is great :twisted:
Also If you are a legs+shorts dude, this is the right hemisphere.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Re: my first date with a chinese girl tonight!

Postby mentor » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:38 am

sentinel89 wrote:I am in Dongguan, about an hour from Shenzhen. My date tonight is a super cute and feminine Chinese girl. Now I understand yellow fever. The soft spoken, fragile, nurturing creatures dressed in cute skirts, yet unafraid to show signs of interest to men they like. Something you just don't get back at home! The bonus is she has a nice size rack and a**! :lol:

The purpose of this post is to encourage anyone who hasn't considered asian girls, or prefers the more busty energetic Latinas, to give the soft sweet authentic asian girls a chance. Give it a shot!

How it was your meeting?
mentor
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand