Dating women in South Korea

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dating women in South Korea

Post by droid »

The_Adventurer wrote: It seems as common as in the west where I live. In Japan you often have older women leaving their husbands to go find themselves
Here's some of that bullshit on screen :roll: brought to you by Julia Roberts. I stomached this crap just for the sake of aquiring information.
"Eat pray love"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0879870/
Spoiler/Synopsis: Borderline bitch has her cake and eats it too.
The_Adventurer wrote:Divorce rates have skyrocketed all over Asia. It seems as common as in the west where I live. In Japan you often have older women leaving their husbands to go find themselves. They experience "freedom" in some form or another. The old man, who was used to always have a wife around to take care of the home and related things, now has to go it alone.

I believe the system has simply changed and no longer supports this 1950's, Pleasantville lifestyle. We may very well be headed for a world where everyone works, and everyone is free to bang whomever. Relationships last as long as they last and everyone moves on.
The dumbphone brain-rotting is happening fast, it's like a body snatching virus. Chicks are getting completely overstimulated, and a chump is just some meaningless text on the screen, and can be just swiped away like nothing. I wonder what the lives of future generations of men will be like.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

gofishus
Freshman Poster

Post by gofishus »

droid wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRV4msmCCcg[/youtube]
I've seen it. Mad skillz
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Sorry but I'm honestly not looking at the skills
just sharing some of the sweeet little curvy shorts-clad asses you see here in Asia. I'm losing it, i want'em all !!
Last edited by droid on April 25th, 2016, 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
gofishus
Freshman Poster

Post by gofishus »

droid wrote:Sorry but I'm honestly not looking at the skills
just sharing some of the sweeet little curvy shorts-clad asses you see here in Asia. I'm losing it, i want'em all
Pretty common in Korea. not sure about other Asian countries, but Korean girls seem to cover up very little on the bottom, I have honestly never seen alot of my female friends ever wear pants even in the winter. They prefer shorts or dresses or skirts.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

gofishus wrote:
droid wrote:Sorry but I'm honestly not looking at the skills
just sharing some of the sweeet little curvy shorts-clad asses you see here in Asia. I'm losing it, i want'em all
Pretty common in Korea. not sure about other Asian countries, but Korean girls seem to cover up very little on the bottom, I have honestly never seen alot of my female friends ever wear pants even in the winter. They prefer shorts or dresses or skirts.
Yeah pale legs + shorts + slim waists everywhere yeah!!