1 in 6 men in South Korea will not be able to find a wife

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 1 in 6 men in South Korea will not be able to find a wif

Post by Cornfed »

The_Adventurer wrote:The world is changing quite rapidly. Africans are traveling and doing business everywhere, especially all throughout Asia. People are getting more and more used to them. There are literally hundreds of thousands in southern China.

Thanks to American media and sports stars, there is a rapidly growing number of young people who even like blacks. A large section of Korean popular music imitates black popular culture.
Or, to put it another way, the world is going to hell in a hand basket. No news there.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

gnosis wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:
gnosis wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:
MrMan wrote: I had a friend who had an idea. Where in the world is it hard for women to get husbands? It's hard for black women in the US. Lots of black men die or end up in jail. So he had an idea to match black American women up with single Asian men. He was joking. I don't think a lot of skinny Chinese and Korean men are going to go for big, hefty inner city black women.
No need to. There are plenty of thinner, sweeter, African women here and a growing number of Chinese men are marrying them.
Really? It's been my experience that Asians do not like blacks.
How long ago was that experience?

The world is changing quite rapidly. Africans are traveling and doing business everywhere, especially all throughout Asia. People are getting more and more used to them. There are literally hundreds of thousands in southern China.

Thanks to American media and sports stars, there is a rapidly growing number of young people who even like blacks. A large section of Korean popular music imitates black popular culture.
Not that long ago. :)

Question for you: How many men do you know in China who would be happy to have their daughter marry a black?

My guess is not many.

Racial attitudes are not always expressed openly.
My guess would be ZERO (except for some known rich black sports star) But, then, how many would accept their daughter marrying any foreigner?

But we are talking about Chinese men marrying black women, usually African, and it is growing. Also tons of Chinese men, not of the affluent variety, are working various projects in Africa (building bridges, hospitals etc.) and marrying black women.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

We realize that these things are all going to be massacred when TSHTF, don't we? White mixers might survive, though I wouldn't bet on it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:We realize that these things are all going to be massacred when TSHTF, don't we? White mixers might survive, though I wouldn't bet on it.
Who would kill them and why? You and yours are a minority and in no position to make any sort of shit hit any sort of fan.
Study your history. This has all happened before. When multi-ethnic empires collapse, the results aren't pretty, and especially won't be now for people breeding with simians. In this case the family is likely to be killed by their close neighbors, probably without those neighbors batting an eyelid.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:We realize that these things are all going to be massacred when TSHTF, don't we? White mixers might survive, though I wouldn't bet on it.
Who would kill them and why? You and yours are a minority and in no position to make any sort of shit hit any sort of fan.
You'll have to forgive him. He doesn't accept that humans are all human. Rather his racism leads him to believe that there are some humans who are less than human. That's why he sees murder everywhere. People who dehumanize others are more capable of such acts. Otherwise murder would be harder, if they were human.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoTNDgAoV8s

I haven't watched the video, but, man, some of the comments...

Just throwing this out there...
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan