Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Is Living In The Philippines Good For Men?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Taco » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:23 pm

Your self esteem will improve dramatically living in the Philippines. Unlike western countries, men here still have high social status and are respected and valued as leaders. However, there is recent cause for concern as the Author points out.

http://www.returnofkings.com/96623/is-living-in-the-philippines-good-for-men?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitter+dlvrit+rss

Philippine president Rodrigo Duterte to extend drug war as 'cannot kill them all'
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/19/philippine-president-rodrigo-duterte-extend-drug-war-kill-them-all
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is Living In The Philippines Good For Men?

Postby starchild5 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:27 am

The article is spot on..Its shows the positive times Philippines has stepped in as we predicted long long long time ago right here in the forum. :D

NO BODY...I mean NO BODY..On this entire universe, Aliens included can touch Philippines because Its protected by GOD himself...

I guaranteed this growth for Philippines months ago, because I got the message from God regarding Philippines and how he has decided to make Philippines his resting ground when he takes his next avatar

Check out the Video I created on Philippines growth story and it has gone viral with over 130k views already :)

starchild5
Experienced Poster

Re: Is Living In The Philippines Good For Men?

Postby droid » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:07 am

starchild5 wrote:I guaranteed this growth for Philippines months ago, because I got the message from God regarding Philippines and how he has decided to make Philippines his resting ground when he takes his next avatar

It was about time we found out about Adama's HA relocation plans
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand