Western women influence in Asia (Japan in this case)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
D_Athlete
Freshman Poster

Re: Western women influence in Asia (Japan in this case)

Post by D_Athlete »

The expat scene in Japan seems to be fraught with your garden variety SJW libtard cuck foreigners. Sadly, more and more of these types are coming to China as well. I guess because there are no more English teaching jobs in Japan and S. Korea.

I know a Chinese girl with white female friends. They've encouraged her to try marijuana and engage in degeneracy in general. I'm sure they badmouth white guys every chance they get, and encourage the girls to become feminist dykes.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

D_Athlete,

If what you are saying is true. This is just the globalization of the world and behavior.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

FACT JACK!
Japan is great place for:
1. Fat
2. White
3. Western

Japan is not perfect (racist pro-Japanese). But currently as of year 2017 mixed babies are in demand.

Japan Sucks! If you are Japanese.
For Japanese men I recommend leaving Japan. The societal exceptions for Japanese men are BULLSHIT.
1. Japanese has a sexless society.
2. Young Millennial Japanese women are not interested in sex.
3. The exception is with White foreigners.
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/0 ... IR7CNWLQdU
My recommendation is for foreign whites only.

Enjoy :twisted:
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Isnt america becoming sexless too.

It seems to me its usually the immigrants whose always making babies.

Johnny..head to japan. Makes lots baby.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

White? check. Western? check. Fat?....doh! This was my problem all along! I'll be sure to up my intake of potato chips and beer before my next trip to Japan.

One thing that need not be taken as satire tho is the bit about societal expectations for Japanese men being bullshit. They seldom get to take vacations or any substantial time off work over there. The women too. And that's another thing that makes getting a date with a Japanese women more difficult than it already is; even when she wants to meet you she can't.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

D_Athlete wrote:I know a Chinese girl with white female friends. They've encouraged her to try marijuana and engage in degeneracy in general. I'm sure they badmouth white guys every chance they get, and encourage the girls to become feminist dykes.
Surprise surprise :roll:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

flowerthief00 wrote:White? check. Western? check. Fat?....doh! This was my problem all along! I'll be sure to up my intake of potato chips and beer before my next trip to Japan.

One thing that need not be taken as satire tho is the bit about societal expectations for Japanese men being bullshit. They seldom get to take vacations or any substantial time off work over there. The women too. And that's another thing that makes getting a date with a Japanese women more difficult than it already is; even when she wants to meet you she can't.

All asia is like this even including i think the philippines. They work longer hours overthere.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Japan would have been a nice visit to in the 90s or 80s but going there now? I wouldn't even bother with that place.