Best destination for November bachelor party?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Medi3val
Freshman Poster

Best destination for November bachelor party?

Post by Medi3val »

Hey guys, I'm in charge of my buddies bachelor party coming up in october / november, and trying to find a destination. Here's the bad thing, though, the dumb guy has told his fiancee so many army stories about Thailand, that this is a non-starter. We can sell Cambodia as surfing, or Phillipines, or anywhere else, but we can't choose Thailand :( I'm so sad about this, but that's another story!

So, here's what the groom is looking for, in order of priority. Hoping you guys can help out with some recommendations:

1. Girls Girls Girls
2. Girls Girls Girls
3. Cheap cost of trip
4. quality of nightlife scene
5. Safety
6. Quality of hotel
7. Other touristy cool stuff, like tours, jet ski, safari, culture, spa, etc
7. (Nice to have, but not a huge deal) potential for safe? access to mind altering substances

Thanks a lot, and I love the forum. I've been reading for hours each day.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: Best destination for November bachelor party?

Post by pete98146 »

Here's what I would do. Try to sell Cambodia. Travel to Phnom Penh and book a room. Go out with your buddies and take a ton of photos. Next day head to the airport and fly back into Bangkok. It's only an hour long flight. Spend the night in Bangkok. Don't take any photos in Thailand.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

Medi3val wrote:Hey guys, I'm in charge of my buddies bachelor party coming up in october / november, and trying to find a destination. Here's the bad thing, though, the dumb guy has told his fiancee so many army stories about Thailand, that this is a non-starter. We can sell Cambodia as surfing, or Phillipines, or anywhere else, but we can't choose Thailand :( I'm so sad about this, but that's another story!

So, here's what the groom is looking for, in order of priority. Hoping you guys can help out with some recommendations:

1. Girls Girls Girls
2. Girls Girls Girls
3. Cheap cost of trip
4. quality of nightlife scene
5. Safety
6. Quality of hotel
7. Other touristy cool stuff, like tours, jet ski, safari, culture, spa, etc
7. (Nice to have, but not a huge deal) potential for safe? access to mind altering substances

Thanks a lot, and I love the forum. I've been reading for hours each day.
Sihanoukville, Cambodia might have everything you want- beaches, plenty of girly bars, mind altering substances. At certain restaurants you can eat happy (marijuana) pizza.

http://www.cambodiaredcat.com/nightlife ... noukville/
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

My brother chose Berlin and everybody on the trip said it was brilliant. He's quite a bit younger than me and one of his buddys had never left England before!

The beer was great, we never got ripped off and the food was, er, interesting.

Well except for my currywurst with half a bread roll, that was German economising taken way too far.

The partying was awesome - I got on a u-bahn train at 2am and the carriage was actually rocking from all the dancing. The guy next to me had stolen the olive oil bottle from the restaurant and was drinking it like wine.

We saw strippers as well. They were a lot more expensive than in Thailand but the girls were German and the quality of dancing was 10x better than it was in Thailand.

Highlight of the trip was my dad asking a 6' 5" shemale streetwalker for directions. You cannot put a price on that memory.

Not really into mind altering stuff but most of Europe is pretty liberal. When I used to live in Barcelona I got high from all the stuff the neighbours were smoking.

You can't beat the history either. I took a selfie at the former Fuhrerbunker and we went to the Olympic Stadium where my grandfather was stationed after the war.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Medi3val
Freshman Poster

Post by Medi3val »

pete98146 wrote:Here's what I would do. Try to sell Cambodia. Travel to Phnom Penh and book a room. Go out with your buddies and take a ton of photos. Next day head to the airport and fly back into Bangkok. It's only an hour long flight. Spend the night in Bangkok. Don't take any photos in Thailand.
1 hour you say? Hmm I'm liking this idea
Medi3val
Freshman Poster

Post by Medi3val »

xiongmao wrote:My brother chose Berlin and everybody on the trip said it was brilliant. He's quite a bit younger than me and one of his buddys had never left England before!

The beer was great, we never got ripped off and the food was, er, interesting.

Well except for my currywurst with half a bread roll, that was German economising taken way too far.

The partying was awesome - I got on a u-bahn train at 2am and the carriage was actually rocking from all the dancing. The guy next to me had stolen the olive oil bottle from the restaurant and was drinking it like wine.

We saw strippers as well. They were a lot more expensive than in Thailand but the girls were German and the quality of dancing was 10x better than it was in Thailand.

Highlight of the trip was my dad asking a 6' 5" shemale streetwalker for directions. You cannot put a price on that memory.

Not really into mind altering stuff but most of Europe is pretty liberal. When I used to live in Barcelona I got high from all the stuff the neighbours were smoking.

You can't beat the history either. I took a selfie at the former Fuhrerbunker and we went to the Olympic Stadium where my grandfather was stationed after the war.

Interesting. Thanks!