How can Taiwan be "friendly" if no one wants to be your friend?! 10 Reasons Why Taiwan is NOT friendly!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How can Taiwan be "friendly" if no one wants to be your friend?! 10 Reasons Why Taiwan is NOT friendly!

Post by Winston »

Space Invaders wrote:
April 23rd, 2023, 12:35 pm
I follow a few South Korean male travel vloggers who have a great time partying and meeting girls in Taiwan. Check out @jinukorea and @clark tv on youtube. The locals seem to be very friendly.
They don't seem friendly at all. Must be a reality breakdown. How can they be friendly if no one wants to be social? Everything seems to be against me in Taiwan. I don't feel comfortable like in other countries. I have that weird feeling like everything is against me here. Trying to make friends feels totally unnatural and AGAINST the grain and unwelcome. How can that be friendly? The girls seem programmed to dislike me too, as if on instinct from their hive mind. @Lucas88 explained to me that if the egregore in Taiwan that everyone is connected to doesn't like you, then the people won't either.

Where is the proof that Taiwan is friendly? Can you show me? It's just words, not reality. Is the matrix making up all this stuff to f**k with my mind again? If so, f**k the matrix.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: How can Taiwan be "friendly" if no one wants to be your friend?! 10 Reasons Why Taiwan is NOT friendly!

Post by Winston »

Check out this LYING website that claims Taiwan is super friendly and foreigners are treated better than in China, which is the opposite of my experience. What universe are they living in?! This must be a reality breakdown. The matrix must be creating these lies to f**k with my mind?! This proves that reality is not real, like Matt McKinley says.

https://www.us2taiwan.org/finding-friends
Taiwan is a both friendly and international, so making friends is incredibly easy to do. Whether you are looking to make friends from the USA, Europe, Asia, or locally, you will have no problems. This is especially true for American students studying Mandarin Chinese in Taiwan as you are bound to have an international class made up of students from all over the world.

Outside of class, many universities and language training centers have social clubs and meetups so you can explore the island and make friends at the same time.

Unlike many other Asian countries, Taiwan is a relatively liberal island nation that accepts all walks of life. Most lifestyles, whether they be personal, religious, or social, are accepted in Taiwan. Foreigners residing in Taiwan face very little, if any, discrimination. This is very unlike the experiences of foreign nationals in Japan, China, and other South Asian countries.

making friends with foreigners

For those who have never lived abroad, it may seem like a lonely experience, especially in a country that has a different language. Nothing could be further from the truth. Taiwan has a vibrant expat community and finding other Americans as well as friends from around the world is easy.

It is even possible to contact others via social media such as this Facebook Group.

For those attending Mandarin Chinese language classes, the classes will likely be filled with student from various countries, and most of them will speak English as their first or second language.

making friends with local taiwanese

While it is not true that one must speak Mandarin Chinese in order to live comfortably in Taiwan, knowledge of the language is important in making deeper and lasting friendships with local Taiwanese. However, this is not to say it is impossible, or that making friends is entirely dependent on language abilities.

English is the third most common language spoken in Taiwan today, after Mandarin Chinese and the local Taiwanese dialect. English is used in many international classes in universities, and almost every student is required to take English classes. This means there is almost no trouble making local friends because they are either already fluent in English, or eager to learn and improve their language skills.

Language exchange friendships are common in Taiwan, and you can make good friends who will help you improve your Mandarin while you help them improve their English.

You can find out more about language exchange in Taiwan by visiting these webpages and groups:

Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/taiwan. ... .exchange/

My Language Exchange: https://www.mylanguageexchange.com/Country/Taiwan.asp

Tandem App: https://www.tandem.net/language-exchange/taiwan

You are not limited to making friends only through language exchange. If you are living in Taiwan and learning Mandarin Chinese, simply going out and practicing your new language skills is bound to help you make friends.

As well, many of the social clubs and school events hosted universities or language training center will have international students grouped with locals as well.

Taiwan is such a friendly place, making friends there could not be easier.
I sent them an email on their contact form:

https://www.us2taiwan.org/contact

Your article is 1000 percent FALSE. Taiwan is the hardest place in Asia to make friends, maybe in the world too. Especially in Chiayi. EVERYONE is totally disinterested in being social or making friends. I can't even find anyone to play tennis with. Trying to make friends or hang out with anyone feels awkward, unnatural, UNWELCOME and AGAINST the grain totally! I swear. Come to Chiayi and see. NO ONE here is social and if you are social you feel out of place. I am very good at making friends and have a lot of friends in other countries, but in Taiwan it's impossible. I can't find a single person to hang out with in Chiayi. It feels rude to even try to befriend others, especially girls. People here act like you are INVADING their privacy when you try to make friends here, like it's a crime. A total reality breakdown. You must be some NPC playing with my mind. In Chiayi, trying to make friends feels illegal and wrong and AGAINST the grain. Come here and prove me wrong. I'll give you a million dollars if you can. God knows I'm right. It's the most antisocial city in Asia for sure. Everyone treats me like a criminal if I try to be social here. I swear. You are 1000 percent LYING and should be ashamed of yourself! The people here are also soulless and cold and reptilian and empty and impossible to connect with. It's weirder than the Twilight Zone. Don't you have any shame? Isn't it wrong to lie?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another person on Quora lying about how expats are friendly in Chiayi, Taiwan. They are not at all. They look super private and cold and don't want to be bothered. I swear to God.

https://www.quora.com/What-advice-would ... ayi-Taiwan
Murun
Get a friends there, Chiayi has the most warm hearted friendly and family oriented expats. They love gathering at anytime and way more relaxed. Most of them are into board game. Anyway Chiayi is awesome place.
Some replies I posted:

Winston Wu
· 19m
Where? There are very few expats in Chiayi and none of them like it here. I can’t find a single friend. Everyone looks very cold and closed off. Where do you meet expats in Chiayi? I can’t even find a single friend here, even though I am good at making friends in other countries. My social skills don’t work here!

Winston Wu
· 18m
Nothing to do with language either. In Russia I didn’t speak the language, yet I dated girls everyday there. It was super easy. But in Chiayi everyone is super stuck up and unfriendly and unsocial. I swear. Why are you lying?

Winston Wu
· 18m
How do you get a friend in Chiayi? No one is interested in making friends. Are you an NPC or in another dimension or being used by the matrix to mess with my mind?!

Profile photo for Winston Wu
Winston Wu
· 17m
Not true. Expats and local Taiwanese never want to hang out and treat hanging out like a crime. Come here and see. If you prove me wrong I will give you 1000 dollars. What you say is 1000 percent against reality. I swear on the Bible!

Profile photo for Winston Wu
Winston Wu
· 16m
Btw the problem can’t be me. I have many friends all over the world. But no one is interested in making friends in Chiayi. They must be connected to some egregore that dislikes me? How do people connect? How do couples connect in Chiayi? I don’t get it. It’s totally NOT inclusive at all. Also the vibe is VERY negative and unfriendly. I swear to God. Why are you making false statements?

Winston Wu
· Just now
Also every girl I meet here either blocks me on social media or ghosts me, even after we have a nice friendly conversation! So rude!

Winston Wu
· 20m
It’s also impossible to make any friends here. Everyone is totally disinterested in being social or hanging out. Why? To even try to be social feels awkward, unnatural and AGAINST the grain! Why?! Is there some disease in Chiayi that makes everyone antisocial?

Winston Wu
· 10m
Also an Italian guy I met in church in Chiayi said that it is rude to try to make friends here because everyone has their own friends and family and doesn’t need you. He was rude as hell!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This site is a little more honest. However it looks like it was written by AI. It admits that Chiayi is isolating and people keep to themselves, which is amazing since most sites lie and claim that people are friendly everywhere.

https://boo.world/ja/resources/how-to-m ... -in-chiayi

https://boo.world/ja/resources/dating-in-chiayi

How to Make Friends in Chiayi, Taiwan

Making new friends can be challenging, especially if you are in a new city like Chiayi, Taiwan. Many people in Chiayi find it difficult to connect with others outside their family and work circle. This feeling of isolation often stems from cultural, linguistic, or social differences that might make it hard to fit in. This struggle is common, and it often feels like meeting people with whom you can establish a genuine connection is impossible. However, Boo, the psychology tech company, is here to help. Boo's expertise and global data provide tailored advice to people in Taiwan to form long-lasting connections with compatible individuals.

The Social Landscape of Chiayi

Chiayi, a city in southwestern Taiwan, has a relaxed and friendly vibe that makes it an ideal destination for tourists and expats alike. However, connectedness can be a challenge as many people in Chiayi prefer to keep to themselves. Even for Taiwanese people who grew up in this region, forming relationships outside of work or school can be tough. Opportunities for meeting new people and socializing are limited in smaller towns near the city. Bar-hopping, which is a common activity in many cities, is less popular here. The limited social landscape can also be attributed to the generally more conservative Taiwanese culture that values privacy and personal space.

Making Friends Offline in Chiayi

The best way to make friends in Chiayi is by joining interest groups and organizations, such as hiking groups, book clubs, and volunteer organizations. Chiayi City has several sports facilities that can also be a great place to meet locals and expats with shared interests. Additionally, there are dozens of temples and historical sites in Chiayi. Visiting these places during religious or cultural events is a great way to meet people and learn more about the city's history.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Winston wrote:
January 6th, 2024, 2:24 pm
This site is a little more honest. However it looks like it was written by AI. It admits that Chiayi is isolating and people keep to themselves, which is amazing since most sites lie and claim that people are friendly everywhere.

https://boo.world/ja/resources/how-to-m ... -in-chiayi

https://boo.world/ja/resources/dating-in-chiayi

How to Make Friends in Chiayi, Taiwan

Making new friends can be challenging, especially if you are in a new city like Chiayi, Taiwan. Many people in Chiayi find it difficult to connect with others outside their family and work circle. This feeling of isolation often stems from cultural, linguistic, or social differences that might make it hard to fit in. This struggle is common, and it often feels like meeting people with whom you can establish a genuine connection is impossible. However, Boo, the psychology tech company, is here to help. Boo's expertise and global data provide tailored advice to people in Taiwan to form long-lasting connections with compatible individuals.

The Social Landscape of Chiayi

Chiayi, a city in southwestern Taiwan, has a relaxed and friendly vibe that makes it an ideal destination for tourists and expats alike. However, connectedness can be a challenge as many people in Chiayi prefer to keep to themselves. Even for Taiwanese people who grew up in this region, forming relationships outside of work or school can be tough. Opportunities for meeting new people and socializing are limited in smaller towns near the city. Bar-hopping, which is a common activity in many cities, is less popular here. The limited social landscape can also be attributed to the generally more conservative Taiwanese culture that values privacy and personal space.

Making Friends Offline in Chiayi

The best way to make friends in Chiayi is by joining interest groups and organizations, such as hiking groups, book clubs, and volunteer organizations. Chiayi City has several sports facilities that can also be a great place to meet locals and expats with shared interests. Additionally, there are dozens of temples and historical sites in Chiayi. Visiting these places during religious or cultural events is a great way to meet people and learn more about the city's history.
Maybe if you let the Chinese take over Taiwan then the people will change. :lol:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting comment on a blog about Taiwan being super friendly, that agrees with me. Wow.

https://www.neverendingfootsteps.com/ta ... ple-world/

John Roe
September 4, 2016

A new survey I read is absolutely wrong by labeling Taiwan the friendliest nation.
There’s a major misconception here.
Yes, they are very nice if you need help, but most are closed in terms making friends and openness.
If you’re a tourist you’ll get the false impression of them being friendly, but if you live and work here you’ll realize how shy / rude many can be, especially generation X’ers and Millennials.
I’ve had strangers give me a ride on their scooters when I was lost or give me an umbrella when it was suddenly raining, but the kindness stops there. Most taiwanese coworkers can be closed and make you feel like an outcast, speaking Chinese to each other and ignoring you, even when they are able to speak English,. No interest in making social conversation about your family, hobbies, experiences, etc. This seems to MO especially with women.
At first, I thought I did something wrong culturally to make the people I met so distant, but I found my story repeated and heard from many other expats. You can see this more evidently when riding the train. No one speaks to each other casually; they’re just on their mobiles or pretending to be asleep.
This antisocial behavior that’s been developing the past 10 to 15 years, according to expats who’ve lived here that long. Other expats don’t see this or don’t agree because they’ve been influenced culturally and become “taiwanized.”
Some say it’s because Taiwan has become more developed and it follows the social detachment pattern of other developed nations. But that’s not entirely the case for Hong Kong and Singapore have friendlier populations, where even flirting and romancing is far more acceptable publicly. Taiwan unfriendly vibe mimics developed Japan’s similar apathetic society. 50 years of hard Japanese influence, like it is also in (North ? and) South Korea.
I found many to be even vindictive if you make them lose face with criticism or complaints.
China, where I lived two years before coming here and which ranks badly in the survey, has far friendlier and open people, including women.
I met women easily I’m still friends with today in Guangzhou, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Zhengzhou, Beijing, Shanghai, etc. And I’m talking most are just genuine friendships, platonic relationships.
Chinese start conversations in trains or subways and offer you a snack to share, even a beer sometimes.
Losing face in China doesn’t mean a precursor to a vendetta, but a chance to mend and improve on the mistake or the trespass.
Even dealing with journalists, I found them more approachable in China. Reporters there were more eager to exchange ideas and experiences with foreign colleagues despite censorship. Here the few I met act like they’re not interested in knowing what you have to say, unless, of course, you represent a major news outlet like BBC or New York Times.
A university professor in Taipei told me that holier-than-thou attitude is one of the reasons the country is in decline after its 101 boom.
Sorry for the rant, but I’m sort of tired of hearing or reading that Taiwan is such a friendly place. The heart of Asia, Ha!

My replies that I submitted: (not sure if they will be approved though)

I agree John Roe. I'm surprised others have the guts to tell the truth about Taiwan besides myself. The people are the most CLOSED in the world. Talking to them feels awkward, even if you speak Chinese. In China people are far more friendly and social. The women in TW are the most CLOSED in Asia too. This is obvious. You can even see it at the airport in Taiwan. I don't get why more people don't tell the truth about it? It's weird and inexplicable. I heard that if the egregore of a place doesn't like you, you tend to have negative experiences, like everything is against you and you are always against the flow. That's the only way to explain this metaphysically.

I disagree Lauren. You must be on a different frequency. Traveling in Taiwan is not fun. The scenery is mediocre, not spectacular like in other countries. There is very little open land, and it's hard to enjoy the outdoors because insects keep biting you and ants keep crawling all over you. I can't even sit outside and read a book in Taiwan in nature areas. I don't understand the appeal with Taiwan. You must be on a different frequency. I've been to 14 countries and Taiwan is definitely the most boring, repressed place. It feels like a monastery. Everyone looks super cold, closed, repressed, unsocial, square, uptight, etc. I swear. How do you find anything positive in that? It's very NEGATIVE and soulless. Only NPCs and superficial people seem to like Taiwan. No one deep or soulful or authentic likes it, in my experience. Sorry if the truth is offensive, but I'm just being completely honest. There is no benefit in expatting to Taiwan other than lower cost of living. Other than that, everything feels very negative and awkward. The people are impossible to connect with. Trying to do so feels awkward and against the grain and against the flow. No one is interested in making friends in TW no matter how outgoing or friendly you are. How is that "friendly" Lauren? How can Taiwan be friendly if no one wants to be your friend? Can you explain? Maybe because you are a good looking white girl, TW people treat you better?

Eva, what is wrong with being sexually frustrated? Sex is a natural need for men. Only sterile NPC women like yourself deny that or suppress that. You cannot even flirt or be yourself in Taiwan. In Taiwan everything is taboo. You are not free to have fun or be yourself or meet people or flirt, etc. How is that freedom, just because Taiwan caters to Western democracy? Pray tell please. Men are attracted to women. It's natural. Why can't you accept that? Why do you expect the world to be sterile and sexless? Humans are not meant to be hermits. Humans are tribal and need connection with others. Only NPCs and soulless people deny that, such as yourself. No offense.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
January 15th, 2024, 1:53 pm
Taiwan unfriendly vibe mimics developed Japan’s similar apathetic society. 50 years of hard Japanese influence, like it is also in (North ? and) South Korea.
@Winston

This is, I think, the key aspect of Taiwanese society. At least Taiwanese people are not as individualistic and rude to one another (including foreigners) as the urban mainland Chinese.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
January 15th, 2024, 4:29 pm
Winston wrote:
Taiwan unfriendly vibe mimics developed Japan’s similar apathetic society. 50 years of hard Japanese influence, like it is also in (North ? and) South Korea.
@Winston

This is, I think, the key aspect of Taiwanese society. At least Taiwanese people are not as individualistic and rude to one another (including foreigners) as the urban mainland Chinese.
@Winston

Yeah. Taiwanese people maybe empty vessels, cold soulless automatons, but for me they are breathe of fresh air compared to Koreans.
Koreans are just too aggressive, histrionic and super competitive with each other. I just can't relax around other Koreans. I'm not much of a fan of nature either. Insects like to bite me. I like to stay indoors mostly.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 15th, 2024, 4:35 pm
Yeah. Taiwanese people maybe empty vessels, cold soulless automatons, but for me they are breathe of fresh air compared to Koreans.
Koreans are just too aggressive, histrionic and super competitive with each other. I just can't relax around other Koreans. I'm not much of a fan of nature either. Insects like to bite me. I like to stay indoors mostly.
Agreed. A couple of Korean friends of mine, both living in the Philippines, told me that Koreans are just as individualistic and undisciplined as the mainland Chinese. It's only because of the authoritarian rule of their kings and, lately, of society itself, that they have been shaped up as the productive (yet miserable) people they are now.

Their theory is that, when left without the pressure of authority of strict social norms, they become exactly what you said: aggressive, cynical, individualistic, unruly. This is why they are both pessimistic about South Korea's success being sustainable, beyond this decade or next.

Japanese and even Taiwanese are not like that.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
January 15th, 2024, 4:58 pm
January 15th, 2024, 4:35 pm
Agreed. A couple of Korean friends of mine, both living in the Philippines, told me that Koreans are just as individualistic and undisciplined as the mainland Chinese. It's only because of the authoritarian rule of their kings and, lately, of society itself, that they have been shaped up as the productive (yet miserable) people they are now.

Their theory is that, when left without the pressure of authority of strict social norms, they become exactly what you said: aggressive, cynical, individualistic, unruly. This is why they are both pessimistic about South Korea's success being sustainable, beyond this decade or next.

Japanese and even Taiwanese are not like that.
Koreans mostly are unruly and callous. Koreans need a strongman or authoritative leader to control them or else they are prone to infighting, defrauding each other and cannibalizing each other. Some positives about Koreans are Koreans like to think and act fast. Koreans are also very cunning, adaptive, likes to take the initiative, have can do attitude, competitive, ambitious and hard working. That is why they were able to build up their country in 50 years (with plenty of help from the Japanese and the Americans of course), but then again... South Korea is declining just as fast as they built their country up. :lol:

Believe it or not, many Koreans has been emigrating to Japan for IT work, Australia for the trades, and the U.S to get U.S education and get U.S corporate jobs. Not enough Large conglomerate Samsung jobs for everyone and Korean work place isn't known for adequate labor rights and mediocre wages. Workplace verbal abuse, beatings and violence is fairly common. The Korean companies are run like a military. Women are expected to quit the workplace if she is pregnant. The Korean labor department doesn't give a f*ck and doesn't enforce labor rights for the workers. There are too many power harassment or "Gapjil" cases in Korean. Gapjil can happen between companies and companies, individual and individuals, young and old, supervisor and employees, customers and service workers, etc.

If your the son or daughter of some Chaebol or family conglomerate(Samsung, Hyundai, LG, Lotte, Korean Air) then you are pretty much a prince or a princess of your own personal family fiefdom. It's very similar to those Saudi royalty prince and princesses.

Of course if your a white Caucasian looking foreigner from Western Europe or America then your not in the official "Squid game". However, you will never be considered "Korean" even if you lived in Korea for a long time, speaks the language, and think like a Korean. On the bright side, you get to make money by being a "White Monkey" in Korean TV shows, Korean ESL schools, Korean universities and companies. The cost of being a Korean White Monkey is sacrificing some of your dignity of course..and say South Korea is an advanced wealthy nation every five f*cking minutes like a broken recorder. :lol: :wink:

Typical South Korean KBS(government funded) or JTBC(government funded) documentary goes like this:

White monkey: South Korean train system is very impressive! It's number one
5 minutes later
White Monkey: South Korean bus system is very timely and impressive! It's number one.
5 minutes later
White Monkey: Wow! South Koreans are so friendly and nice people! I was impressed how civil and courteous Koreans are!
5 minutes later
White Monkey: Wow! South Korean food so yummy! South Korean restaurants have speedy service, the food was very good and the owner was very kind!
5 minutes later
White Monkey: South Koreans infrastructure number one! The Incheon airport is one of the best airport in the world!
You get the idea.

KBS(government funded) News

In today's story, Korean K-Food has sold one billion dollars in Russia and Russians love Paldo's Dosirak( instant cup noodle).
In other news, Korean K-Pop and K-Drama has been popular worldwide! Korean movie industry number one and even surpasses Hollywood! Wow!
In other news, Americans are buying more Hyundai cars then Hondas..Hyundai cars are number one! and Hyundai Genesis is also number one!
In other news, Poland has purchased stockpile of Korean weapons. They think K-weapons are number one as they are affordable and capable than American weapons...Korean defense industry is booming and Korean weapons are one of the best in the world!
In other news, Korean is an official language of some bumf*ck tribe who has ancient Koryeo blood in Southern China and Some goddamned Mongolians in Ulbataar. :lol:
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

January 15th, 2024, 5:43 pm
Koreans mostly are unruly and callous. Koreans need a strongman or authoritative leader to control them or else they are prone to infighting, defrauding each other and cannibalizing each other. Some positives about Koreans are Koreans like to think and act fast. Koreans are also very cunning, adaptive, likes to take the initiative, have can do attitude, competitive, ambitious and hard working. That is why they were able to build up their country in 50 years (with plenty of help from the Japanese and the Americans of course), but then again... South Korea is declining just as fast as they built their country up. :lol:
In my experience and observations of Koreans in America and other countries, they're some of the most hard-nosed, determined, and hardest working Asians I've seen as a whole. The mandated military service of men in Korea instills a strict discipline and drive in them I think. That's why Samsung is a great company!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
January 15th, 2024, 6:30 pm
January 15th, 2024, 5:43 pm
In my experience and observations of Koreans in America and other countries, they're some of the most hard-nosed, determined, and hardest working Asians I've seen as a whole. The mandated military service of men in Korea instills a strict discipline and drive in them I think. That's why Samsung is a great company!
Well most of them are and Samsung is a decent company.
However, Koreans are very vicious, envious, and competitive towards other Koreans. Because your a white man and outsider, you may not see what is behind the scenes. Koreans love to rip each other apart. You have to be the strongest, smartest and toughest motherf*cker to survive the Squid game.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

January 15th, 2024, 6:42 pm
However, Koreans are very vicious, envious, and competitive towards other Koreans. Because your a white man and outsider, you may not see what is behind the scenes. Koreans love to rip each other apart. You have to be the strongest, smartest and toughest motherf*cker to survive the Squid game.
Does that include the women also?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
January 15th, 2024, 7:12 pm
January 15th, 2024, 6:42 pm
Does that include the women also?
Yes. Most Korean women are like your typical americ*nt women. They are materialistic, shallow, histrionic, high maintenance, scheming, rude, cold, envious, competitive, egocentric, stubborn, pigheaded, spiritually dead, hot tempered, psychopathic, vain, vampiric, selfish, greedy and most have a body of an emaciated sixteen year old girls. You better off dating Vietnamese women. That's why South Korea still has the lowest birthrate on this f*cking planet.

Korean women are so goddamned awful that lot of Korean men are dating and marrying abroad such as Vietnamese, Russian, Ukrainian, Chinese, Japanese women, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
January 15th, 2024, 4:29 pm
Winston wrote:
@Winston

But PD. I don't find mainland Chinese to be rude. Just more straightforward and authentic and less repressed. Also some Taiwanese are kind and polite but some are not. You will see rude people in Taiwan too especially in smaller cities where the vibe is repressed and negative. The problem is you can't mention it because Taiwan is under an American style cult like mine control where you are only allowed to say positive things about it. It's an unspoken rule. I'm the only one who dares to expose it. Why? Isn't that a reality breakdown? How can something obvious be ignored by everyone but me?