How can Taiwan be "friendly" if no one wants to be your friend?! 10 Reasons Why Taiwan is NOT friendly!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How can Taiwan be "friendly" if no one wants to be your friend?! 10 Reasons Why Taiwan is NOT friendly!

Post by Winston »

Natural born cynic,
How come people aren't afraid of criticizing Korea but everyone is afraid of criticizing Taiwan? Isn't that strange? Does everyone live in an alternate universe where Taiwan is warm and friendly except me? If so then are the universe and gods mindfucking me?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Roccia
Freshman Poster

Re: How can Taiwan be "friendly" if no one wants to be your friend?! 10 Reasons Why Taiwan is NOT friendly!

Post by Roccia »

i am Australian. The rudest people I have ever met were in USA. The most arrogant people I ever met were in the US too.

i arrived in usa for the first time.went to a cafe for coffee and breakfast ,got my guide book out to find my bearings.the waitress says"i hope youre not going to be sitting here all day reading that book". i had only been there a minuite.

no such problems in thailand when i get my ROUGH GUIDE TO THAILAND out.

give me thailand over usa any day.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
January 16th, 2024, 7:54 pm
But PD. I don't find mainland Chinese to be rude. Just more straightforward and authentic and less repressed. Also some Taiwanese are kind and polite but some are not. You will see rude people in Taiwan too especially in smaller cities where the vibe is repressed and negative. The problem is you can't mention it because Taiwan is under an American style cult like mine control where you are only allowed to say positive things about it. It's an unspoken rule. I'm the only one who dares to expose it. Why? Isn't that a reality breakdown? How can something obvious be ignored by everyone but me?
Because that's the way it is! It's social rule! Japan also has so many societal problems, probably worse than those in Taiwan. Yet, nobody within the national press, government etc. ever talks about it. The only documentary I ever see about mental health in Japan, or the problem of the homeless, or child/teenage prostitution, are produced by foreign crews.

Some cultures prioritise social discipline and order, even at the price of plastering over and hiding all the cracks in such discipline and order.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Winston wrote:
January 16th, 2024, 7:58 pm
Natural born cynic,
How come people aren't afraid of criticizing Korea but everyone is afraid of criticizing Taiwan? Isn't that strange? Does everyone live in an alternate universe where Taiwan is warm and friendly except me? If so then are the universe and gods mindfucking me?
Winston,
No! no! no! Since when did I said Taiwanese are warm and friendly? I said Taiwanese are polite and orderly but empty vessels, souless Npcs.
I also said compared to Koreans, Taiwanese are breathe of fresh air as Koreans are overly aggressive and competitive towards each other.
That is what I said!
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
January 16th, 2024, 8:10 pm
Winston wrote:
January 16th, 2024, 7:54 pm
But PD. I don't find mainland Chinese to be rude. Just more straightforward and authentic and less repressed. Also some Taiwanese are kind and polite but some are not. You will see rude people in Taiwan too especially in smaller cities where the vibe is repressed and negative. The problem is you can't mention it because Taiwan is under an American style cult like mine control where you are only allowed to say positive things about it. It's an unspoken rule. I'm the only one who dares to expose it. Why? Isn't that a reality breakdown? How can something obvious be ignored by everyone but me?
Because that's the way it is! It's social rule! Japan also has so many societal problems, probably worse than those in Taiwan. Yet, nobody within the national press, government etc. ever talks about it. The only documentary I ever see about mental health in Japan, or the problem of the homeless, or child/teenage prostitution, are produced by foreign crews.

Some cultures prioritise social discipline and order, even at the price of plastering over and hiding all the cracks in such discipline and order.
No society is perfect. Japan also have some f*cked up sh*t like 99.9% conviction rate, not helping the homeless, not helping rape victims, lack of prevention for stalking, Ijimae= group bullying, cover up of Fukushima radiation leak, limited rights for foreigners, hikkikomori, group think, etc.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
Natural born cynic,
@Winston Maybe if you were just more open-minded and changed your mindset to be more positive and outgoing to others that people would talk to you more? Have you ever tried to just change to a more positive mindset?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kangarunner wrote:
January 16th, 2024, 8:28 pm
Winston wrote:
Natural born cynic,
@Winston Maybe if you were just more open-minded and changed your mindset to be more positive and outgoing to others that people would talk to you more? Have you ever tried to just change to a more positive mindset?
Yes of course. Many times. It doesn't change anything. I've done that in the USA too but it never made any women like me or get any more dates. Your thoughts reflect reality, they don't control it. This is obvious. I don't get why spiritual people don't get that. It's so simple.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Roccia wrote:
January 16th, 2024, 8:08 pm
i am Australian. The rudest people I have ever met were in USA. The most arrogant people I ever met were in the US too.

i arrived in usa for the first time.went to a cafe for coffee and breakfast ,got my guide book out to find my bearings.the waitress says"i hope youre not going to be sitting here all day reading that book". i had only been there a minuite.

no such problems in thailand when i get my ROUGH GUIDE TO THAILAND out.

give me thailand over usa any day.
You from Australia? I though Aussies kind of have this fondness of America... Am I wrong? I seen so many Australian Hollywood actors.
Yeah Americans can be big assholes. I don't really interact with ordinary Americans even though I'm American too.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Winston wrote:
January 16th, 2024, 8:31 pm
kangarunner wrote:
Winston wrote:
Natural born cynic,
Yes of course. Many times. It doesn't change anything. I've done that in the USA too but it never made any women like me or get any more dates. Your thoughts reflect reality, they don't control it. This is obvious. I don't get why spiritual people don't get that. It's so simple.
I never said Taiwanese are sweetheart friendly and warm, Winston. I said Taiwanese are like nice orderly packaged vessels just like your pseudo cousin Taylor.

Yes, being a positive happy man doesn't do justice in America. The only way to befriend Americ*nts are meeting them from elementary to University, then your work place and social clubs. You know that already. I also think if you like American Football(I find it bloody boring, but Americ*nts treat it like their religion) then it will open lot of doors for you in making friends in U.S. If you want to pick up chicks then get a dog and take a walk around the park. Chicks will talk to you because your dog is cute or some sh*t like that. Americ*nt women loves dogs more than their own men.
Or If you really want to "take up the ante" then lie about yourself being homosexual. I know it's weird, but Americ*nt women will lower their guards and confide with you because your not considered as a threat, sexual predator, creep, etc.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 16th, 2024, 8:41 pm
Yes, being a positive happy man doesn't do justice in America. The only way to befriend Americ*nts are meeting them from elementary to University, then your work place and social clubs. You know that already. I also think if you like American Football(I find it bloody boring, but Americ*nts treat it like their religion) then it will open lot of doors for you in making friends in U.S. If you want to pick up chicks then get a dog and take a walk around the park. Chicks will talk to you because your dog is cute or some sh*t like that. Americ*nt women loves dogs more than their own men.
Or If you really want to "take up the ante" then lie about yourself being homosexual. I know it's weird, but Americ*nt women will lower their guards and confide with you because your not considered as a threat, sexual predator, creep, etc.
Then how did all the married men in America get with their women? What did they do that we're doing wrong? And why did the women want them?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
January 16th, 2024, 8:57 pm
Then how did all the married men in America get with their women? What did they do that we're doing wrong? And why did the women want them?
Listen Kangarunner, I'm NOT praising Jewunited States of Americ*nts. I hate it, but just staying in for the money. I hate American mainstream culture also, but I had to maintain some "minimal business relationships" to make money unlike Winston and others.

To answer your questions
1) Then how did all the married men in America get with their women? I guess through school, workplace, social clubs. Some people used Facebook dating to meet each other which I don't use.

2)What did they did to get americ*nt women? Maybe both sexes are conformist, normies who had same frequency, the same interest, and the same aspirations. It's more of a compatibility issue. I mean you were happier in Colombia, and Vietnam ,but miserable back in Memphis Tennessee? It's the people and the environment.

3) And why did the women want them? I don't know. Each women have variations of their wants and needs. However, universally they all want someone similar to them or those who satisfies their needs such as conformist, politically correct maggot, beta provider, bad boy, drug dealer, gangster, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just posted this on Quora about why it's impossible to make friends in Chiayi, Taiwan, including with expats and couchsurfers who are also closed off and want to be left alone:

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-it-impossi ... ston-Wu-21

I replied to my own question with the post below, which I also copied and pasted on Quora to many posts about Taiwan:

You can't make friends in Taiwan. Because Taiwanese aren’t social. They talk to you for 5 min and then never want to see you again. There is ZERO interest in making friends in Taiwan. I have a lot of friends and am outgoing and been to 14 countries so the problem is not me. Taiwanese are also the coldest people in the world, similar to Japanese, and very soulless and hive-minded too. Trying to make friends in Taiwan feels wrong and inappropriate and a violation of privacy and against the grain! I swear. There must be some curse or bad vortex there. Even if you do make some friends in Taiwan and get lucky, they aren’t your real friends, just acquaintances, meaning any little misunderstanding and they will drop you and cut you off or ghost you on social media. That’s how superficial, fake, and hateful they are! I swear. No joke. Don’t listen to all the LIES about Taiwan being super friendly. I swear they are all LIES! They may be polite yes, but that’s as far as it goes. I swear I am the only one telling the truth here. If you have some destiny or karma in Taiwan, you may make some friends, but it’s never easy and always feels against the grain and like an uphill battle. Taiwanese are definitely SUPER CLOSED. Only elderly people there are warm and friendly, but young people never are. Check out these two Taiwanese girls below for example. Notice the creepy look on their faces when I tried to say hi to them! Speaks volumes!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw I just met an American expat in Chiayi who is a Christian. He was nice and sounded cool in person when we met at the doctor's clinic. But when I talked to him on Messenger, he was very secretive and private. He wouldn't tell me if he taught English in Taiwan (even though the doctor at the clinic I met him at said he did) or where his Filipina bride was, or how he came to be in Taiwan, etc. This is unusual because expats are usually glad to tell me these things. Also he didn't even invite me to his church, which Christians usually do, which again is unusual. He's just uptight all the way. When I suggested meeting for coffee, he didn't reply. He acted like it was inappropriate to try to meet up and a violation of his privacy. Very awkward.

There seriously must be some weird curse in Chiayi, because even expats and couchsurfers don't want to be friends or be social. And couchsurfers are usually the most friendly people in the world! I even met some nice couchsurfers in Taichung and Taipei. But the ones in Chiayi act like it's inappropriate and against the grain and a violation of privacy to try to meet up! WTF?! It's like a Twilight Zone. There is a vortex in Chiayi called the Tropic of Cancer. I wonder if that has anything to do with it. Maybe it produces some weird energy. I definitely sense a weird vibe here that is soul sucking and paralyzing, like it freezes me and makes it hard to move.

Taiwan and Japan are like both a utopia and dystopia. A utopia because they are clean and safe and have good food and low cost living compared to the US. However they are a dystopia too because no one has a soul there, they are soulless, and there is some vortex that tries to suck out your soul too. Hence very alienating and depressing if you're there too long. A very weird mix, like something out of a horror movie! lol

What you think @Lucas88 and @Falcon?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
January 16th, 2024, 8:31 pm
kangarunner wrote:
Winston wrote:
Natural born cynic,
I never said Taiwanese are sweetheart friendly and warm, Winston. I said Taiwanese are like nice orderly packaged vessels just like your pseudo cousin Taylor.

But @Natural_Born_Cynic sure if you walk a dog in America, you can talk to strangers and even American women. But where does that go? After 5 min of polite conversation they will just say "Have a nice day" and walk off. It's not going to lead to a date. Come on. What's the point of that? And as soon as you ask for their number they will say "I have a boyfriend or I'm married" as though they've rehearsed it and said it a thousand times to others. lol. What does that accomplish? We've all experienced that I'm sure.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lol check out what this A.I. bot named Poe, which is similar to ChatGPT, said to me about my question on Quora. lol. I asked it follow up questions and it gave me the same politically correct responses. lol. See below.

https://poe.com/s/HQS7zX8LyZHbLs0jWjEf