OJT in Singapore, NOT

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

OJT in Singapore, NOT

Post by ladislav »

One Filipina girl told me she needed money to go on OJT in Singapore. I sent it to her and asked her when she was leaving. She gave me the time. I called her before the departure and wished her a safe trip. Then, I called her an hour an a half later, and she said she had already arrived in Singapore.
But the flight alone is 3.5 hours.
Lol.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: OJT in Singapore, NOT

Post by MrMan »

ladislav wrote:
October 5th, 2021, 8:23 pm
One Filipina girl told me she needed money to go on OJT in Singapore. I sent it to her and asked her when she was leaving. She gave me the time. I called her before the departure and wished her a safe trip. Then, I called her an hour an a half later, and she said she had already arrived in Singapore.
But the flight alone is 3.5 hours.
Lol.
But you sent her her the money.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Why did you give her money? But I presume you know her well and the flight was cheap. Just a little money gift for her.

I am not sure but maybe she was mixing up check-in time and departure time or/and arrival time. Why should she lie about it if she really arrived in Singapore? Or is she still in Philippines and used the money for something else?

I would have asked for flight number and departure date and check out departure time and arrival time by myself.

If she was deliberately lying and was using the money for any other purpose like shopping something, say immediately good-bye to her. You find another Filipina girl easily who is honest and trustworthy.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I was stupid and trusting.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!