The Philippines is a paradise for men

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Philippines is a paradise for men.

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
July 14th, 2022, 11:08 am
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 13th, 2022, 11:54 am
How is it a paradise for men when they fall right in line to the vaccine reSQUIREments of the actual West??? One of fellow members, Jester, recently died over this type of crap.
The thing though is that in the West there are still some people resisting. I'm not even vaccinated, neither is my brother. My cousin however...He did it because he said everyone at work was doing it and he just felt he had to go and do it too..
My sister, her husband, and her daughter did too! However, My nephew (i.e. her son) isn't vaccinated because my sister feels he'll become even more autistic which frightens her and feels he may become a jailhouse VIP guest if you were to get my drift.

My sister had numbness in one of her legs for two weeks straight before it went away after getting jabbed. Aibo...sheesh!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Outcast9428 wrote:
July 14th, 2022, 10:28 am
Maybe most people don’t use the law but you certainly can use it… https://www.omnitv.ca/on/en/filipino-ma ... g-on-wife/
Sure, it can be use, it's there for a reason. I am saying that, living in the Philippines, I hear cases where a man or woman is pursued legally for adultery are quite rare. Also consider that, like all Asians, Filipinos don't like their private s**it to go public. So, many women quietly put up with their men having lovers, especially if - all in all - they continue to take care of them, the kids, the home, etc.

I have seen exactly the same kind of passive attitude towards men cheating, especially middle-aged men, in South America.
Outcast9428 wrote:
Criminalizing divorce at least deincentivizes it so only the most desperate couples end up “separating.”
Official stats don't tell the full truth. In the face of the typical traditional "Filipino family values", there is an appalling number of couples who continue to be legally married but are, by all intents and purposes, separated. They have other partners, they live with them, etc.

Divorce would probably make the separation of assets and responsibilities set in stone, and therefore easier to manage, true. Still, it is what it is. I just don't buy the fact that the absence of divorce keeps men and women from cheating on one another.
Outcast9428 wrote:
Approximately 36% of Filipina women are housewives… https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/rati ... es-ilo-wdi
That's not a lot, if you think about it. Again, stats don't tell the full picture. It's very common for these housewives to run small businesses, perhaps in their husbands or other family member's name, of work freelance jobs in sales, real estate, etc.

What's damn true is that every Filipino women is born a housewife. Men doing the cooking, cleaning and other house chores are absolutely unheard of over here!
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

publicduende wrote:
July 14th, 2022, 9:45 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
Maybe most people don’t use the law but you certainly can use it… https://www.omnitv.ca/on/en/filipino-ma ... g-on-wife/
Sure, it can be use, it's there for a reason. I am saying that, living in the Philippines, I hear cases where a man or woman is pursued legally for adultery are quite rare. Also consider that, like all Asians, Filipinos don't like their private s**it to go public. So, many women quietly put up with their men having lovers, especially if - all in all - they continue to take care of them, the kids, the home, etc.

I have seen exactly the same kind of passive attitude towards men cheating, especially middle-aged men, in South America.
Outcast9428 wrote:
Criminalizing divorce at least deincentivizes it so only the most desperate couples end up “separating.”
Official stats don't tell the full truth. In the face of the typical traditional "Filipino family values", there is an appalling number of couples who continue to be legally married but are, by all intents and purposes, separated. They have other partners, they live with them, etc.

Divorce would probably make the separation of assets and responsibilities set in stone, and therefore easier to manage, true. Still, it is what it is. I just don't buy the fact that the absence of divorce keeps men and women from cheating on one another.
Outcast9428 wrote:
Approximately 36% of Filipina women are housewives… https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/rati ... es-ilo-wdi
That's not a lot, if you think about it. Again, stats don't tell the full picture. It's very common for these housewives to run small businesses, perhaps in their husbands or other family member's name, of work freelance jobs in sales, real estate, etc.

What's damn true is that every Filipino women is born a housewife. Men doing the cooking, cleaning and other house chores are absolutely unheard of over here!
I actually consider 36% to be a solid amount. The Philippines is a poor country. It would be economically unfeasible to have much higher of a percentage then that. The reason why so many American women could be housewives in the 1950s was because we were a rich country and the man's income could provide a car, a comfortable house, food, vacations and all sorts of neat stuff. In the Philippines though, wages are too low for that, its either your wife works or you live in a slum. Or you still live in a slum and its either your wife works or you starve. 36%, however, indicates that its at least seen as a privileged position and I imagine a lot of the men who earn higher salaries have housewives. The reason why most of those women are not housewives isn't because their society promotes women's independence but rather because their family would suffer if they didn't.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Outcast9428 wrote:
July 14th, 2022, 10:36 pm
I actually consider 36% to be a solid amount. The Philippines is a poor country. It would be economically unfeasible to have much higher of a percentage then that. The reason why so many American women could be housewives in the 1950s was because we were a rich country and the man's income could provide a car, a comfortable house, food, vacations and all sorts of neat stuff. In the Philippines though, wages are too low for that, its either your wife works or you live in a slum. Or you still live in a slum and its either your wife works or you starve. 36%, however, indicates that its at least seen as a privileged position and I imagine a lot of the men who earn higher salaries have housewives. The reason why most of those women are not housewives isn't because their society promotes women's independence but rather because their family would suffer if they didn't.
You are absolutely right. Many women are in the labour force, more or less officially, out of need rather than choice. In a way, isn't that what is happening in every Western country. I am nearing 50 and remember very well when, in Italy and most of Europe, single-income households could still afford a comfortable life. Being able to pay off a house mortgage, a one-week holiday within the country or across the border once or twice a year, good food on the table, etc.

At least since the 80s, it's almost impossible for a family of 4 to live on a single income, unless of course said income is a top 5-percentile one.

What is unknown, or hidden in the Philippine society, though, is some sort of authority role that women have always played. It only takes little time spent here to realise that gender parity over here in not a conquest of modern feminism. It's something much older, ancestral, deeply rooted in the fabric of their society.

For how much women complain about being treated unequally when it comes to marriage law, or domestic abuse, I have practically never seen so many women working on a par with man: they can be security guards, factory workers, all the way up to corporate executives and board members.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

publicduende wrote:
July 13th, 2022, 2:56 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
July 6th, 2022, 11:41 am
is central america and colombia similar for men as the phillipines?I mean with mestizas and indias,I know white fresas are hard to get and high maintenance.though rural paisas can be good.
I was married to an urban Paisa (for the record, that's "a girl from Medellin") and was in Medellin on 4 different occasions, including to get married to her :-)

Paisas are known to be some of the prettiest Colombians, mainly because the city started out as a melting pot of European migrants, and girls tend to be less native looking, taller and more slender, with fairer skin and longer noses, etc.

Paisas in general are known for being industrious, proud and independent. No surprise that attitude permeates their behaviour towards foreigners. Most girls won't simply fall for the average gringo. You have to show them the goods, which is not just money: you need to show them you're good marriage material. A funny anecdote: one of the things that got my ex-wife's family overly impressed was that I was an "engineer". In fact, I have an engineering degree but have always been into IT...yet, the fact I chose a "hard" academic path was something that put me up there in the dating ranks. For the record, she is an engineer too. I laughed it off saying that in Italy, as much as in Colombia, job scarcity means you have to have an engineering degree just to have a stab at a decent job.

Rural paisas...haven't seen many of them as I have hardly ever left Medellin. Going out of the big cities you get yourself the same problems you have going into rural Philippines: girls tend to come from poorer backgrounds and, bar some exceptions, they tend to be less educated, less ambitious and more rooted into questionable behaviours, like being extremely possessive and jealous, wanting as much money as possible at all costs, having nosy families that will ensure their girl's "honour" is respected at gunpoint (at least Filipinos don't have guns!), etc.

I met my Colombian beauty while living in the UK, in Cambridge, where she was on a sabbatical to study English. Finding a gf abroad wasn't exactly in my plans, as I had been in London, then Milan, two large cities where (at least at the time!) dating wasn't so bad if you were in the right circles.
Woah friend :o thats just a euro-zolonization after-effect,that euro-adjacent women are more inherently attractive than native american or mestiza looking women.Note,that I am not downplaying their high attractiveness,but it isn't everyone's top preference aesthetically,and I myself like mestizas and beautiful amerindian women the most.

I prefer brown skin.I prefer dark almond eyes and straight jet black-hair.

I do like euro descendant women,but my favorite even among them are the more arab-adjacent iberians,southern italians,Maltese etc

That said,I guess on average,the average paisa is more attractive maybe than the average mestiza or india,but based on my real life comparisons with latinas in the usa(puerto ricans and mexicans),the hottest girls I've seen from my sampling were mestizas(wether brown or lightskin
),not castizas.

Also,not to be rude or mean,but I wanted to know if mestizas and indigenas from these places are as easy as the phillipines,not about paisas.

I am not gringo,I look quiet arabic,northern yemeni,lebanese,palestinian,syrian or moroccan and have dark curly hair,light golden skin and a hooked nose from profile(though it fits me).Nothing gringo about me,except that my biological father is a blonde dutch guy :lol:

I would rather the india or indo-mestiza with pretty face,because I would like to have native american children and more exotic children.

Judging from Falcon's posts,southern mexico is great to find wives.and I am handsome and have muscles,am kind,a good listener and most people say I'm intelligent.

its my dream to have a pretty native american protestant wife that wears her traditional dress and cooks traditional meals living in the villages with me.

chiapas is around 1/3 protestant and thats where I want to go.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

willymonfrete wrote:
July 15th, 2022, 2:18 pm
Woah friend :o thats just a euro-zolonization after-effect,that euro-adjacent women are more inherently attractive than native american or mestiza looking women.Note,that I am not downplaying their high attractiveness,but it isn't everyone's top preference aesthetically,and I myself like mestizas and beautiful amerindian women the most.

I do like euro descendant women,but my favorite even among them are the more arab-adjacent iberians,southern italians,Maltese etc

That said,I guess on average,the average paisa is more attractive maybe than the average mestiza or india,but based on my real life comparisons with latinas in the usa(puerto ricans and mexicans),the hottest girls I've seen from my sampling were mestizas(wether brown or lightskin
),not castizas.

Also,not to be rude or mean,but I wanted to know if mestizas and indigenas from these places are as easy as the phillipines,not about paisas.

I am not gringo,I look quiet arabic,northern yemeni,lebanese,palestinian,syrian or moroccan and have dark curly hair,light golden skin and a hooked nose from profile(though it fits me).Nothing gringo about me,except that my biological father is a blonde dutch guy :lol:

I would rather the india or indo-mestiza with pretty face,because I would like to have native american children and more exotic children.

Judging from Falcon's posts,southern mexico is great to find wives.and I am handsome and have muscles,am kind,a good listener and most people say I'm intelligent.

its my dream to have a pretty native american protestant wife that wears her traditional dress and cooks traditional meals living in the villages with me.

Don't get me wrong. I didn't say that every girl in Medellin looks Italian, or French, or Spanish. My ex-wife's grandfather (from mother's side) was a French citizen, tall, with green eyes and pointy nose. Most of these foreign adventurers who settled in Medellin married local women, so their descendants had a pleasant mix of both phenotypes, perhaps with a bias towards the native (shorter, large waist and bums).

I won't post my ex's photo for obvious reason, but this is one of her cousin, Mariana Pajon, "the queen of BMX", world cup and Olympic title holder.

If you look more middle eastern than nordic or eastern European, you might have better luck with the girls in the caribe area of Colombia: Cartagena, Barranquilla, Santa Marta, etc. Those areas historically have a larger community of settlers from the middle east (Shakira is from Barranquilla, she's half-Lebanese) and people are much more used to olive skin, curly hair and hooked noses.

I have seen and even met a few of the more native-looking Colombian women and, TBH, I prefer the "golden middle" of a mestiza, like my ex-wife.

Also consider that it's very common for girls to get plastic surgery and skin whitening treatments, to look "the right" kind of hot. Typical example off the net

Boob job, nose job, green contact lenses, and maybe some contouring. Without them, she would look much more native-looking and less desirable.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This guy moved to the Philippines with just social security of $ 800 a month. He originally didn't move to the Philippines to meet any women, just for the low cost of living. He wound up meeting and marrying a 26 year old Philippino girl and he is 66 years old. In this video they talk about how they met and their life together.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

publicduende wrote:
July 15th, 2022, 9:24 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
July 15th, 2022, 2:18 pm

),not castizas.

Don't get me wrong. I didn't say that every girl in Medellin looks Italian, or French, or Spanish. My ex-wife's grandfather (from mother's side) was a French citizen, tall, with green eyes and pointy nose. Most of these foreign adventurers who settled in Medellin married local women, so their descendants had a pleasant mix of both phenotypes, perhaps with a bias towards the native (shorter, large waist and bums).

I won't post my ex's photo for obvious reason, but this is one of her cousin, Mariana Pajon, "the queen of BMX", world cup and Olympic title holder.

If you look more middle eastern than nordic or eastern European, you might have better luck with the girls in the caribe area of Colombia: Cartagena, Barranquilla, Santa Marta, etc. Those areas historically have a larger community of settlers from the middle east (Shakira is from Barranquilla, she's half-Lebanese) and people are much more used to olive skin, curly hair and hooked noses.

I have seen and even met a few of the more native-looking Colombian women and, TBH, I prefer the "golden middle" of a mestiza, like my ex-wife.

Also consider that it's very common for girls to get plastic surgery and skin whitening treatments, to look "the right" kind of hot. Typical example off the net

Boob job, nose job, green contact lenses, and maybe some contouring. Without them, she would look much more native-looking and less desirable.
I tried to be polite,and give you a subtle hint,but you continue with your racism.

to ME,native women/indomestizas-when pretty-are the best.thats my TASTE.

I do not care for eurocentric colonial beauty standards in latin america.yet you keep pushing it on me.

since native women are considered less desirable due to the biased colonialist-settlerist social conditioning in latin america,that means more for me and easier probabely too.

you still didn't answer the question,if native women in latam are just as easy as filipinas for men.thats the whole reason I even started this discussion with you,not to hear that european women are most attractive,when to me they aren't.

I rather have Anacaona than Becky or maria..thats just ME.I don't care what other men like,because I am secure in what I like.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

willymonfrete wrote:
July 26th, 2022, 9:35 am
I tried to be polite,and give you a subtle hint,but you continue with your racism.
I just told you my preferences and opinion, based on what I saw in Colombia and here in the Philippines. It's not racism. And yes, local men in these countries do have a bias towards fairer skin tones and more Caucasian facial features. As you rightly said, it's probably because of the beauty canons associated with the wealthy and powerful white elites, back in their colonial times.
willymonfrete wrote:

I do not care for eurocentric colonial beauty standards in latin america.yet you keep pushing it on me.

since native women are considered less desirable due to the biased colonialist-settlerist social conditioning in latin america,that means more for me and easier probabely too.

you still didn't answer the question,if native women in latam are just as easy as filipinas for men.thats the whole reason I even started this discussion with you,not to hear that european women are most attractive,when to me they aren't.

I rather have Anacaona than Becky or maria..thats just ME.I don't care what other men like,because I am secure in what I like.
Based on the description you gave us, of your physical appearance, you'd be a dime-a-dozen guy in Latin America. That's why I advised you to go to the Caribe areas of Colombia, where the middle-eastern community is larger and women are more familiar with your looks.

Those pretty native-looking girls are still pretty by any standard. Few men would let a young woman with a nice bubble butt and a generous rack pass. Question is, what can you offer these girls, that local men can't? Are you there to womanize, or to commit to one of them? Would you introduce yourself to the girl's family, get engaged and then married after a short while?

The problem with the native-looking women you mention is that they tend to live in the poorer and more conservative communities. In the Philippines, the worst that can happen to a foreigner pumping and dumping a few girls is a few angry texts and maybe a beat-up. In Colombian small towns and rural areas, the girl's dad, brothers or cousins all have machetes and guns.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

publicduende wrote:
July 26th, 2022, 11:05 am
willymonfrete wrote:
I just told you my preferences and opinion, based on what I saw in Colombia and here in the Philippines. It's not racism. And yes, local men in these countries do have a bias towards fairer skin tones and more Caucasian facial features. As you rightly said, it's probably because of the beauty canons associated with the wealthy and powerful white elites, back in their colonial times.
willymonfrete wrote:

Based on the description you gave us, of your physical appearance, you'd be a dime-a-dozen guy in Latin America. That's why I advised you to go to the Caribe areas of Colombia, where the middle-eastern community is larger and women are more familiar with your looks.

Those pretty native-looking girls are still pretty by any standard. Few men would let a young woman with a nice bubble butt and a generous rack pass. Question is, what can you offer these girls, that local men can't? Are you there to womanize, or to commit to one of them? Would you introduce yourself to the girl's family, get engaged and then married after a short while?

The problem with the native-looking women you mention is that they tend to live in the poorer and more conservative communities. In the Philippines, the worst that can happen to a foreigner pumping and dumping a few girls is a few angry texts and maybe a beat-up. In Colombian small towns and rural areas, the girl's dad, brothers or cousins all have machetes and guns.
what can I offer them?I am extremely goodlooking according to countless western women I know themselves(just last week a black gay guy approached me and even said 'you look good,you would get a woman just like that and snapped his fingers when saying it),taller than the local men,light skinned,way richer(consider that chiapas' annual gdp is around 3000 dollars),have american and dutch nationality and have a athletic body with a V shape and a larger than average genitalia.

my sister went to mexico city,and said she didn't see a single cute guy during her entire 2 week trip,all of them were ugly and only some were average,but no goodlooking men at all.

but a man shouldn't have to 'compete'for a pretty woman.if thats the case,latin america is just as bad as the west,where you must be a gigachad to get laid and be of the 'right'ethnicity(Anglo white or Black).

is that what you're saying?that happier abroad is a sham and theres no difference between latinas and american women?

if thats the case russia is better than latin america by miles,atleast all you gotta do there is be a betabux and your looks and race don't really matter.

also a blonde white mexican guy pmed me on another forum and said amerindian and mestiza brown mexican women don't even like white men like him and he was regulated to dating other white women.

falcon too said,in mexico(you know a country wich has pride unlike some other pinkerton syndromed latin american nations cough cough peru and bolivia)the mroe you resemble a mexican in looks,dress etc the higher your chances of dating are.the more you stand out,the less.

I am not interested in colombia over other lat am countries,the women are shady promiscuous and cheating prepagos that put on a good girl act.

my dream is to go to a rural christian amerindian state and marry a pretty girl.I do not even believe in fornication.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

willymonfrete wrote:
July 26th, 2022, 2:47 pm
but a man shouldn't have to 'compete'for a pretty woman.if thats the case,latin america is just as bad as the west,where you must be a gigachad to get laid and be of the 'right'ethnicity(Anglo white or Black).
What planet do you live on, man? Pretty women are probably 10% of the total. Of course, there is and there will always be competition for them. Your idea to drive right to the bottom of the barrel to avoid competition might work if you want to get laid with different girls with not much expectation to settle with any of them, but certainly won't get you a pretty girl who is also smart and good marriage material.
willymonfrete wrote:
is that what you're saying?that happier abroad is a sham and theres no difference between latinas and american women?
The "happier abroad" philosophy is not a sham, it's what I call "socio-sexual arbitrage". It's predicated on the fact that certain countries are still not totally spoiled by Western liberal and feminist ideas and it's still possible to find the occasional good-looking girl who is happy to give average Joe the time of the day.

It's all about time windows, though, which were probably wider open 10 or 15 years ago and are closing fast, especially as globalisation of trends and expectations, vehicled by social media, marches on unabated. Economic conditions improve, girls don't have to marry off to release the burden on their families and their TikTok-induced expectations are not that different from a girl of the same age living in the US or Italy.

One of the few places where, IMHO, this arbitrage is still alive is the Philippines, and it's only due to the special mix of low national pride, widespread hopeless poverty and a particular bias towards foreigners and living abroad.
willymonfrete wrote:
if thats the case russia is better than latin america by miles,atleast all you gotta do there is be a betabux and your looks and race don't really matter.

also a blonde white mexican guy pmed me on another forum and said amerindian and mestiza brown mexican women don't even like white men like him and he was regulated to dating other white women.

falcon too said,in mexico(you know a country wich has pride unlike some other pinkerton syndromed latin american nations cough cough peru and bolivia)the mroe you resemble a mexican in looks,dress etc the higher your chances of dating are.the more you stand out,the less.

I am not interested in colombia over other lat am countries,the women are shady promiscuous and cheating prepagos that put on a good girl act.

my dream is to go to a rural christian amerindian state and marry a pretty girl.I do not even believe in fornication.
If you're looking for the one girl to be serious with and marry, that's something that will set you apart with any girl who is even half-decent and serious. Yet, as you say (and I agree with), most emerging countries including Mexico and Colombia have proud ladies who love where they live and, given a choice, they'd rather marry into their own culture and society.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

publicduende wrote:
July 26th, 2022, 5:34 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
What planet do you live on, man? Pretty women are probably 10% of the total. Of course, there is and there will always be competition for them. Your idea to drive right to the bottom of the barrel to avoid competition might work if you want to get laid with different girls with not much expectation to settle with any of them, but certainly won't get you a pretty girl who is also smart and good marriage material.
willymonfrete wrote:
The "happier abroad" philosophy is not a sham, it's what I call "socio-sexual arbitrage". It's predicated on the fact that certain countries are still not totally spoiled by Western liberal and feminist ideas and it's still possible to find the occasional good-looking girl who is happy to give average Joe the time of the day.

It's all about time windows, though, which were probably wider open 10 or 15 years ago and are closing fast, especially as globalisation of trends and expectations, vehicled by social media, marches on unabated. Economic conditions improve, girls don't have to marry off to release the burden on their families and their TikTok-induced expectations are not that different from a girl of the same age living in the US or Italy.

One of the few places where, IMHO, this arbitrage is still alive is the Philippines, and it's only due to the special mix of low national pride, widespread hopeless poverty and a particular bias towards foreigners and living abroad.
willymonfrete wrote:

If you're looking for the one girl to be serious with and marry, that's something that will set you apart with any girl who is even half-decent and serious. Yet, as you say (and I agree with), most emerging countries including Mexico and Colombia have proud ladies who love where they live and, given a choice, they'd rather marry into their own culture and society.
Hi,Public duende,I apologize for my tone in my previous post.I respect you as a person and a poster.

I am fine with East asian/southeastasian girls too.I love their look and their culture.

and no,I do believe strongly in the Lord Jesus Christ,and have repented for fornicating in the past and promised to never do it again to him so I just want to find a nice girl that I'm decently attracted to.

Sex used to be my idol,but thanks to Spiritual transformation;romance and sex are not that important to me anymore.I wanna focus on being financially independant and a Holy righteous man with great mental happiness,Contentment and Serenity first.

I respectfully disagree that pretty girls are only 10%.

in portugal it was like 88%.in egypt it was like 95%.atleast for young hijabis.

some countries do have more pretty women than others,and in my dad's country the netherlands I found most dutch women attractive.I don't need a stunner.dutch women are nice too and decent people.its also easier to date there in my experience and I had a few pretty dutch girls like me over the years.personality also goes a long way in the netherlands.

on some latina dating sites I get pretty girls like Chispa,even with a beard where I look way more middle eastern(I can sometimes pass for spanish or italian shaven)and two users on another forum had my passwords to my accounts and one said he had to avert his eyes because he was getting jealous at all the beautiful women that liked me.

maybe the best thing for me is to go to Northeastern India,where the population is racially east asian and protestant and I would have alot of financial leverage.

Asian girls like me the most out of any other race judging on my experience.

my wife must be a practicing protestant at the very least,wich makes dating a bit harder but also gives me a narrow set of choices that are good compared to dating in secular culture where anything goes.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

willymonfrete wrote:
July 28th, 2022, 9:03 am
Hi,Public duende,I apologize for my tone in my previous post.I respect you as a person and a poster.
Your tone has been mighty fine. No worries.
willymonfrete wrote:
July 28th, 2022, 9:03 am
I am fine with East asian/southeastasian girls too.I love their look and their culture.

and no,I do believe strongly in the Lord Jesus Christ,and have repented for fornicating in the past and promised to never do it again to him so I just want to find a nice girl that I'm decently attracted to.

Sex used to be my idol,but thanks to Spiritual transformation;romance and sex are not that important to me anymore.I wanna focus on being financially independant and a Holy righteous man with great mental happiness,Contentment and Serenity first.

I respectfully disagree that pretty girls are only 10%.

in portugal it was like 88%.in egypt it was like 95%.atleast for young hijabis.

some countries do have more pretty women than others,and in my dad's country the netherlands I found most dutch women attractive.I don't need a stunner.dutch women are nice too and decent people.its also easier to date there in my experience and I had a few pretty dutch girls like me over the years.personality also goes a long way in the netherlands.

on some latina dating sites I get pretty girls like Chispa,even with a beard where I look way more middle eastern(I can sometimes pass for spanish or italian shaven)and two users on another forum had my passwords to my accounts and one said he had to avert his eyes because he was getting jealous at all the beautiful women that liked me.

maybe the best thing for me is to go to Northeastern India,where the population is racially east asian and protestant and I would have alot of financial leverage.

Asian girls like me the most out of any other race judging on my experience.

my wife must be a practicing protestant at the very least,wich makes dating a bit harder but also gives me a narrow set of choices that are good compared to dating in secular culture where anything goes.
Well, if those are your intentions and that is your "pretty" threshold (88%), you have a wide open field. More than looks and age, you would probably focus on personality and moral values (e.g. being a Christian, like you). I can't speak for every country in the world but, as far as Colombia and the Philippines and their ladies, you should be able to do just fine over there/here.

If you can afford to invest time, e.g. if you have a portable job/source of income, you might move to one of these places for longer than the usual couple of weeks - say 3 to 6 months. This would give you the highest chances to meet plenty of girls, above and beyond dating sites which usually list the rock bottom of the sample. If you are a devoted Christian you may join a church (not all Filipinos are Catholic, there are lots of Protestant, too, and even a few cultish churches you'd be better avoiding!) and, so long you are sincere in your intentions, you'll be bound to find a pretty, smart unmarried girl who's just looking to settle.

Good luck!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Wouldn't the filipina family want to beat up expat guys that just use filipina for sex? Honest question?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

chanta76 wrote:
July 31st, 2022, 9:56 pm
Wouldn't the filipina family want to beat up expat guys that just use filipina for sex? Honest question?
That's the same question I asked myself, time and again. There are many reasons why that is very, very rare, if it ever happens.

First and most obviously, most of the "readily available" girls you meet in a city do not live with their parents. In many cases, they are sharing a crappy dorm room with one or three other girls, of equally modest means. In the best cases they are living independently and only go back to their families every other weekend, or less. Even many young single moms don't actually live with their children. They leave (dump?) the kids to their mothers or "lolas" (grannies) and work in town to support both the (grand)parents and the kids.

Then there's the fact that the average Filipino family is numerous and every son and daughter is supposed to contribute to the family, especially if they still live under the same roof. It's quite customary for them to share the same home, often even the same rooms, but hardly ever talk, let alone open up about being "exploited" by a foreigner.

Many of the poorer girls are real simpletons and very gullible, they are extremely easy to convince that the Kano in front of them is their ultimate Saviour. Even if they don't like the idea of having sex with a 60-yo man who looks worse than their grandpa, they easily convince themselves that spending some time with the foreigner is "their shot" at starting a relationship which may well turn their lives around, and that of their kids and family.

Most of them probably know, or feel, that hooking up with a young and good-looking 30-something man who looks, talks and behaves like a "babaero" (womanizer) is not likely to lead to an LTR. Yet, they have that right mix of curiosity, patience and "attitude to risk" which leads them to go all in, whether it's a day or a month. Not to mention the innate pragmaticism that, especially in the larger cities where foreigners are not impossible to find, tells them "if one is gone...next please!".

Then there's also the typical "here and now" attitude of the poor, uneducated Filipina. Many of these girls cannot easily understand the consequences of their actions. Or maybe they do, but they are capable to seize and enjoy the moment without asking themselves what is going to happen once the foreigner is gone. This is why it's so, so common to see foreigners, especially Chinese, Koreans, Japanese hooking up and spending a few days or weeks with some remarkably pretty girls. The girl knows she's gonna be flown around the Philippines, stay in nice hotels and be generally pampered in exchange for some "GFE s*x". Carpe diem: they love to "seize the day", then "que sera, sera".

All in all, these girls may not even realise that they are being exploited, exactly like many foreigners (those we see on Raffy Tulfo's channel) can go on for years before getting the memo that their "lovely fiancee/wife" has been milking them for money while entertaining another man.

Finally, there's the typical attitude of Filipinas, like most Asians, to tend to "save face". Unless there's actual physical violence and they are left traumatized, they will tend to bottle up the negative experience and either move on, or maybe vent it away to their best friends. They wouldn't easily speak to their families with the purpose of organising a retaliation, let alone talk to the police. This passive attitude is, actually, why so much domestic abuse (including sexual) perpetrated not only by husbands but also by uncles, cousins, and even fathers, goes unreported and swept under the rug.

Of course there are also a lot of girls, especially in Manila, Cebu and Davao, who are not an easy catch because they have enough self-respect to tell a serious man worthy a relationship from a womanizer. Sure, they might be horny once in a while and go hunt for some pretty boys in bars and clubs, but they generally aim at a stable relationship the moment they're out of college and enter the labour market (21-23 yo).