Girls in Mandaue (Cebu) Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Girls in Mandaue (Cebu) Philippines

Post by ComingSoon »

Can anyone tell me where to find girls in Cebu now. Last time I was in Cebu was 3 years ago before covid and Mango was deserted of working girls.

Ideally I would like to find a part time gf that needs a little help. Working girls will do if that is all I can find.

I will be staying in Mandaue in November. Is there anywhere close by that girls hang out?

I could also cross the bridge into Mactan easily.

I would appreciate any feedback.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Girls in Mandaue (Cebu) Philippines

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 23rd, 2022, 11:29 pm
Never actually been to Cebu, only times I ever went out of Luzon was a one week trip to Boracay when some rich Manila-based friends treated me and a week spant in Davao for practical purposes.

Is Cebu any good?
Just like Davao, it's a large and diverse city. Like Davaoenas, Cebuanas tend to look a bit darker than the girls you normally find in Metro Manila. You can almost see the higher percentage of Malay and Austronesian genetics. Especially in Davao, the girls also tend to be much poorer, especially if they hail from the province and they are living on their own, trying to make ends meet and sending the lion shares of their earnings to their family and kids back in the province.

Those are the girls our OP probably wants to meet.