Photos of Hot, Cute, Sexy Girls I met in Angeles City, Philippines!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Photos of Hot, Cute, Sexy Girls I met in Angeles City, Philippines!

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 4th, 2023, 1:20 pm
Jesus, Winston, what have they been feeding these Angeles City Filipinas? :shock:

Are they growing taller, or are you growing shorter na? :lol:

That is Rock's friend from Dumaguete. She was only in AC to visit Rock. She was much higher quality than the girls in AC. She's tall because Rock likes tall girls so all his ladies are tall.

I don't know but there are more tall Filipinas now in Angeles than there were before. I don't know why though. The average height for a Filipina is usually 5ft0 or 4ft11. But there are now ones over 5ft7 and they aren't ladyboys either. Maybe the modern generation is taller than before? That's true all over Asia.

Why are you focused on that photo only MZ? What about the other ones?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
August 4th, 2023, 1:23 pm
There are a LOT of photos, man. I had to scroll down pretty far to find a car I felt looked cute. This one you're with here looks okay. :)

And you're right, the younger generation DOES look a lot taller. I mean still short, on average, but taller specimens are more common than they used to be. Maybe there's some hormones snuck in the food or something lol.

This one is pretty okay, too. Nice and tall. Seems to have a good face, decent features and her nose doesn't appear to be flat. Good figure, too. You sly fox, you!

On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 4th, 2023, 1:27 pm
Winston wrote:
There are a LOT of photos, man. I had to scroll down pretty far to find a car I felt looked cute. This one you're with here looks okay. :)

And you're right, the younger generation DOES look a lot taller. I mean still short, on average, but taller specimens are more common than they used to be. Maybe there's some hormones snuck in the food or something lol.

This one is pretty okay, too. Nice and tall. Seems to have a good face, decent features and her nose doesn't appear to be flat. Good figure, too. You sly fox, you!

She's the beauty pageant girl who was infatuated with me for a week. I thought I lucked out and met "the one". She acted very interested in me at first. But as usual, something makes them do a 180 as if a force or curse flips a switch inside them and turns them against me. Perhaps karma or a disturbance in the Force, as Star Wars would say. I dunno. But she had a ton of red flags too. You can ask @publicduende . I told him about it on WhatsApp. He thinks she was a hustler all along looking for free benefits, but she claims she lost her feelings for me suddenly and doesn't know why. This is like the 9th or 10th time this has happened. So I don't buy it as coincidence only. Something in the universe seems to not want me to be happily in love.

I am planning to find a good New Age psychic to see if they have any insight as to why. A lot of past life regression videos say that patterns from past life will keep repeating so I am trying to do that too, but the past life regression videos on YouTube don't seem to work well for me since I'm immune to hypnosis and suggestion.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
August 4th, 2023, 1:51 pm
She's the beauty pageant girl who was infatuated with me for a week. I thought I lucked out and met "the one". She acted very interested in me at first. But as usual, something makes them do a 180 as if a force or curse flips a switch inside them and turns them against me. Perhaps karma or a disturbance in the Force, as Star Wars would say. I dunno. But she had a ton of red flags too. You can ask @publicduende . I told him about it on WhatsApp. He thinks she was a hustler all along looking for free benefits, but she claims she lost her feelings for me suddenly and doesn't know why. This is like the 9th or 10th time this has happened. So I don't buy it as coincidence only. Something in the universe seems to not want me to be happily in love.

I am planning to find a good New Age psychic to see if they have any insight as to why. A lot of past life regression videos say that patterns from past life will keep repeating so I am trying to do that too, but the past life regression videos on YouTube don't seem to work well for me since I'm immune to hypnosis and suggestion.
There are two possible explanations here;

1. She was actually "infatuated" with you for a week and then somehow dark forces conspired against you and she suddenly "lost interest" without any reason or,

2. She was indeed as PD suggested a "hustler" and was merely pretending to be infatuated with you in order to squeeze money out of you at some point in the future. When she realized after a week that you are too careful and frugal and money would not be forthcoming, she bailed.

I'd say option number two is the more likely option. Because I have seen girls of her type and they either end up with a handsome tall local guy from a higher socio-economic background, or with a younger, more studly foreigner. I hope for your sake that you at least managed to get into her pants, Winston. Because like I said, she does like pretty cute IMO. ;)

As for the overall quality of girls... I gotta say "meh". It's really not that great honestly. I saw very few to zero girls I'd be genuinely interested in. But then again I was very spoiled last year when I met my mestiza, who is incredibly pretty and has a face and skintone that are super unique and unusual for a Filipina. You would not find her type in any bar, I think. Unless maybe it's some very high class establishment somewhere in Manila, but I haven't really been around Manila enough to know. I think that's where the higher quality girls typically are, though. But it's kind of like looking for a needle in a haystack because the average Filipina just isn't all that cute.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

No I didn't sleep with her MZ. I didn't even get a private date with her. She always brought a chaperone. She said she was a virgin and never had a boyfriend before even. I would believe her because in person she had a prudish vibe and was cold to the touch. Not as warm as the typical Filipina. Plus she wasn't a whore so I treated her with respect and didn't push her for sex, which would have been in vain anyway, because she already warned me in advance that she doesn't like physical contact on the first date. This was a red flag, because even a conservative girl, if she likes you, will hold hands with you at least, but when I held her hand, it felt cold like she was uncomfortable and kept pulling it away. But she kept saying she liked me and so I believed it because I wanted to of course. Nothing about her made any sense. But I don't mind taking things slow if the girl is a quality girl, which she pretended to be.

I would say number 1 is true too because this has happened many times in my life, even when I did nothing wrong. But even if I did something wrong, we all know that people who really like you, whether friend or lover, will forgive you if you make clumsy mistakes or have misunderstandings. Only people looking to dump you will use a mistake or misunderstanding to break up with you. It's not like I hit anyone or was abusive. This is common sense. So you gotta look at the big picture.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
August 4th, 2023, 2:09 pm
No I didn't sleep with her MZ. I didn't even get a private date with her. She always brought a chaperone. She said she was a virgin and never had a boyfriend before even. I would believe her because in person she had a prudish vibe and was cold to the touch. Not as warm as the typical Filipina. Plus she wasn't a whore so I treated her with respect and didn't push her for sex, which would have been in vain anyway, because she already warned me in advance that she doesn't like physical contact on the first date. This was a red flag, because even a conservative girl, if she likes you, will hold hands with you at least, but when I held her hand, it felt cold like she was uncomfortable and kept pulling it away. But she kept saying she liked me and so I believed it because I wanted to of course. Nothing about her made any sense. But I don't mind taking things slow if the girl is a quality girl, which she pretended to be.

I would say number 1 is true too because this has happened many times in my life, even when I did nothing wrong. But even if I did something wrong, we all know that people who really like you, whether friend or lover, will forgive you if you make clumsy mistakes or have misunderstandings. Only people looking to dump you will use a mistake or misunderstanding to break up with you. It's not like I hit anyone or was abusive. This is common sense. So you gotta look at the big picture.
But you know that a pageant winner who is tall and well-built with a good face, like her, is definitely a top-tier girl in most settings in the Philippines, right? As in, this is a girl with a TON of options. Maybe she thought she could swindle you and squeeze money out of you without much effort and time and when she discovered this wasn't the case, bailed.

I mean guys like you don't usually get girls like that unless they're absolutely loaded and generous with their money. And if a Filipina, a smart and pretty Filipina, sees a middle aged Chinese gentleman like yourself, the first thing that goes through her mind is: "Wow this guy must be rich. Probably richer than white expats". Because you kind of do give of this aura of wealth in your photos, somehow. Like you look out of place in seedy little bars and shady establishments, gallavanting with whores. You look more like a Taiwanese businessman on vacation who is about to hit the golf club for a few games but can't be arsed to dress fancy because he's on vacation and he's letting it all out. That's your vibe. It isn't "broke, unfortunate truthseeker", it's "wealthy middle-aged Asian male".

If a poor Filipina is hunting for a husband, and I'm sure @publicduende would attest to this, she'll sort of "scout" for one. And she'll look at what he can offer her, potentially. How easily impressed he is. How generous he is. Or whether or not he is tight-fisted, perhaps, in which case she'll bail with a quickness. You have been sized up, weighed and found lacking, somehow. And you're not even aware of it. I'm not discounting your previous life experiences but at this point in your life, lets be honest, it's almost certainly theory number two, and deep inside you know that. ;)
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Re: Photos of hot/cute/sexy Filipina girls I met in Angeles City!

Post by GerardButler »

Horahngee wrote:
August 4th, 2018, 2:29 pm
Winston wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 5:00 pm
Winston having his first threesome below. :) Doesn't Winston's face look like he's in BLISS? lol

^^ Uuuhhhhmmm……

hey Winston!

While your face looks like it's in bliss with two girls kissing you simultaneously, I am also looking closely at your lower lips.

Is that some kind of cold sore on the lower left part of your lip? :shock:
Yeah, fo real

Winston in 2024!

I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Before I go into this, @Winston are you really this delusional to think that "girls" want to be with a short, old, fat guy that is twice their age?
Winston wrote:
But she had a ton of red flags too.
Honestly, I think you have a ton of red flags. You're around 50 years old and believe "girls" in their 20s will fall in love with you. RED FLAG.
Winston wrote:
She's the beauty pageant girl who was infatuated with me for a week.
That was a lie. Those "girls" will say anything. She was attempting to finesse you out of cash. Did she show you any photos of her in the beauty pageant or did you just believe her?
Winston wrote:
She acted very interested in me at first. But as usual, something makes them do a 180 as if a force or curse flips a switch inside them and turns them against me. Perhaps karma or a disturbance in the Force, as Star Wars would say. I dunno.
Exactly @Winston , you f***ing idiot. It's the universe's fault. Not yours. It's the magical cosmic forces in the sky that are interfering with these girls' infatuation with you....YES! That's the right conclusion. It couldn't be that they see you as a walking cash dispenser and are working you over for money? No that's not it at all.
Winston wrote:
Something in the universe seems to not want me to be happily in love.
@Winston Exactly, just keep living in "la la land" where unicorns fly in the sky and Winston marries the hottest Filipina girl in the country and they have lots and lots of sex all day long.
Winston wrote:
I am planning to find a good New Age psychic to see if they have any insight as to why.
I think you should see a psychiatrist.
Winston wrote:
A lot of past life regression videos say that patterns from past life will keep repeating so I am trying to do that too, but the past life regression videos on YouTube don't seem to work well for me since I'm immune to hypnosis and suggestion.
Yes keep trying to find the answer on Youtube videos.

You are a short, fat, and old man. GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR. THE TRUTH HURTS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 4th, 2023, 2:34 pm
But you know that a pageant winner who is tall and well-built with a good face, like her, is definitely a top-tier girl in most settings in the Philippines, right? As in, this is a girl with a TON of options. Maybe she thought she could swindle you and squeeze money out of you without much effort and time and when she discovered this wasn't the case, bailed.
First of all, as you probably already know, there are thousands of beauty pageants all over the Philippines every year. Hell, almost every barangay has one. Every girl whose skin is fairer than average, looks a bit more mestiza than the average and is (or her family is) into this kind of thing, can join and win.

Having said that, this particular pageant is a good couple of notches above the standard you could find in AC bargirl. The way Winston described it to me on the WhatsApp private group, she was happy to hang out with Winston, on brief dinner and shopping "dates", but never with too much intimacy. Winston obviously brought up the sex argument and she simply replied that she wasn't feeling ready, she wanted commitment, Then Winston switched to promises of commitment, and she went another level of reluctant...I don't know...I lost my feelings.

I think every girl who is not completely desperate and/or knows her worth, will always try to maximise her own profit while, at the same time, minimising the inconvenient, hard part. In other words, for this particular girl the agenda seemed to be "how much dinners and gifts can I get out of this guy without ever even kissing him?. I agree with Winston on this, this is no prostitution and not even sugard daddying. We can say a lot of things about Winston, but not that he doesn't act as an absolute gentleman with the ladies. He would never even imagine to hurt a girl. The same "extract and pretend" game with the wrong man could turn out to be dangerous.
MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 4th, 2023, 2:34 pm
I mean guys like you don't usually get girls like that unless they're absolutely loaded and generous with their money. And if a Filipina, a smart and pretty Filipina, sees a middle aged Chinese gentleman like yourself, the first thing that goes through her mind is: "Wow this guy must be rich. Probably richer than white expats". Because you kind of do give of this aura of wealth in your photos, somehow. Like you look out of place in seedy little bars and shady establishments, gallavanting with whores. You look more like a Taiwanese businessman on vacation who is about to hit the golf club for a few games but can't be arsed to dress fancy because he's on vacation and he's letting it all out. That's your vibe. It isn't "broke, unfortunate truthseeker", it's "wealthy middle-aged Asian male".

If a poor Filipina is hunting for a husband, and I'm sure @publicduende would attest to this, she'll sort of "scout" for one. And she'll look at what he can offer her, potentially. How easily impressed he is. How generous he is. Or whether or not he is tight-fisted, perhaps, in which case she'll bail with a quickness. You have been sized up, weighed and found lacking, somehow. And you're not even aware of it. I'm not discounting your previous life experiences but at this point in your life, lets be honest, it's almost certainly theory number two, and deep inside you know that. ;)
That's another thing you nailed, @MarcosZeitola. Glad it's so noticeable it appear obvious. To convince one of these girls to go with you, even commit to you, you have to put your goods on the table. Nightlife places, from London to Vegas, Pattaya to Makati, abound with fake wealthy men who would scratch the bottom of their last credit card (the 35% APR one LOL) just to buy one more champagne bottle and make that crazy night just a tad longer, and crazier, and impress the girls even more.

The irony is that, from what I can understand, Winston comes from an affluent family and he has unlimited access to his family money. He could show off 10, 100 times more than any of those pathetic Americans or Koreans in AC, yet he chooses not to. He is naturally frugal and money conscious, and I believe that's a positive right there. One might think that he treats girls to cheap meals and gifts because he knows they are not worth much, until they realise that he also treats himself that way.

Judging from his photos, I have never seen him staying in a hotel room worth more than 2-stars, maybe low-3. I have seen him in front of decent, heartily meals, but never in a place where you know even the entree will set you for P500.

His being frugal is definitely a positive. However, those girls have a different mentality: they are looking for a splurging mature man who will continue to splurge on them once they are committed. Better still, a mature man who will send them $500 USD a month every month, but only visit once or twice a year. So they get the best of both world: the continuous streams of cash and the freedom not to have sex with a man who looks like their dad (or granpa), and maybe look for another gullible Kano on the side.

I/we am not saying this to rain on Winston's parade. These are pure and simple facts. It's what happens when you are looking for girls who, in their lives, saw nothing but pain and poverty. If they think they can have a shot, they will absolutely obsess themselves with the search for a way out.

At that point, even a sleazy psycho like PAG might look like a way out.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:

If you want me to save you the trouble, you lack social skills and have a particular thought process that is bizarre and concrete at the same time. Basically, you probably have some degree of autistic traits. The lack of appropriate responses when women interact with you puts them off. If you want to find happiness, you need to find a woman that has similar difficulties. Basically, you need a femcel
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

@Winston this image I just came across on social medua best sums up what I think of the AC girls. :lol:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 5th, 2023, 11:01 pm
@Winston this image I just came across on social medua best sums up what I think of the AC girls. :lol:

I don't get this meme. What does it mean? I've had many good experiences with AC girls in the past since 2006. It's just not as good anymore. All the other expats there agree. The Korean guys have taken it over.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 3:47 am
I don't get this meme. What does it mean?
It's a joke on how the only Filipinas worth dating are the cute ones with pointed noses. Pointed, as opposed to "disappointed" noses (flat and shapeless) which are more common. I judge every face of girls I encounter by that metric. It's just a little joke, a lot of Filipinos make similar jokes. I thought it was pretty self-explanatory?
Last edited by MarcosZeitola on August 29th, 2023, 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:
August 4th, 2023, 7:25 pm
Winston wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:

If you want me to save you the trouble, you lack social skills and have a particular thought process that is bizarre and concrete at the same time. Basically, you probably have some degree of autistic traits. The lack of appropriate responses when women interact with you puts them off. If you want to find happiness, you need to find a woman that has similar difficulties. Basically, you need a femcel
That's your narrow judgmental opinion and anyone who knows me well will tell you it's wrong. I am kind and empathetic and treat women with respect. The girls in AC will tell you the same. They all say I stand out from other guys and am far better quality. I can hold conversations with AC girls for hours. It's never been a problem since 2006. But after the pandemic AC has gone downhill. All the other expats in AC agree.

If you want proof let's have a talk on the phone or on skype so you can see what kind of guy I am. You will see you are wrong. Perhaps you are the autistic socially awkward guy that you PROJECT onto me? I do not act socially awkward at all. I respond to every question and can read body language and am very attentive to others.

If you are a cool guy why won't you talk to me on the phone? Because maybe you're an asshole and gets off on attacking others? If you were a cool guy you would have no problem facing me. Positive guys don't do what you do.

I am not autistic. Just an HSP, a highly sensitive person. This woman on YouTube who is super wise and aware explains what people like me are. If you are open minded, I encourage you to watch this. It describes me to a T.

Just because I'm authentic and real and honest doesn't mean I'm an aspie. Only a sick delusional society thinks that. And you are part of it.

I'll bet you anything that if everyone met me and you they would find me far more LIKABLE than you. You sound like a miserable prick and cunt. There's no joy or happiness in your words at all. You are just full of hate and vile. Even the new age authors and self help gurus all sound nicer than you.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 3:52 am
Winston wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 3:47 am
I don't get this meme. What does it mean?
It's a joke on how the only Filipinas worth dating are the cute ones with pointed noses. Pointed, as opposed to "disappointed" noses (flat and shapeless) which are more common. I judge every face of girls I encounter by that metric. It's just a little joke, a lot of Filipinos make similar jokes. I thought it was pretty self-explanatory?
Why are pointed noses better? Yeah they are better looking but how does it make them better dating material or better women with better character? I don't get that.

Oh I see. It's a pun on the word "pointed" and "disappointed"? lol