Photos of Hot, Cute, Sexy Girls I met in Angeles City, Philippines!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
hornyabc
Freshman Poster

Post by hornyabc »

WWu777 wrote:
woodwater wrote:theyre obviously whores
W: Not all of them. But I'd rather be with whores than with prudish girls who never touch you and think they're too good for that and that sex is a sin.
Hey Winston, since you bring this up, I also have a question. I heard that Phillipino people in general are very religious and have traditional values, so won't they be just as prudish as many of the American women? I mean, sure they can dress sexy when going out, be flirty, take pictures, etc... but when it comes down to having sex, are they actually open to having casual sex or one night stands or do they only have sex with you if you get into a serious relationship with them or pay for it?

Just something I'm very curious about because the girls there do seem very friendly, and I've met some really nice and friendly Filipinas here in the US, but they do seem more conservative when you try to get to third base and I've heard the same from others too.

What are your thoughts on this Winston?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Filipinos f**k like rabbits, the whole religion thing is a farce and doesn't get in the way of dating or getting laid there. Only if the chick is a virgin. If she is not a virgin most chicks will do the guy fairly quickly. A few drinks makes the effort go by a bit faster... They are the horniest culture I have ever been in contact with...That's one main reason the country is so poor. Most families have over 3 kids, the average being somewhere between 5-10, no kidding! the catholic church promotes procreation without contraception, so most families and girls willingly obey! You don't ever have to wear a condom here when having sex with a girl, unless you choose to.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hornyabc wrote:
WWu777 wrote:
W: Not all of them. But I'd rather be with whores than with prudish girls who never touch you and think they're too good for that and that sex is a sin.
Hey Winston, since you bring this up, I also have a question. I heard that Phillipino people in general are very religious and have traditional values, so won't they be just as prudish as many of the American women? I mean, sure they can dress sexy when going out, be flirty, take pictures, etc... but when it comes down to having sex, are they actually open to having casual sex or one night stands or do they only have sex with you if you get into a serious relationship with them or pay for it?

Just something I'm very curious about because the girls there do seem very friendly, and I've met some really nice and friendly Filipinas here in the US, but they do seem more conservative when you try to get to third base and I've heard the same from others too.

What are your thoughts on this Winston?
W: Well most Filipinos can't even quote any Bible verses. How religious is that? Religion is just a family tradition to them. The girls in the province tend to be more conservative and move slower. But they are socially open. When I say prude I don't mean that a girl moves too slowly when it comes to sex. I just mean that she hates sex, despises the notion of it, and is offended by it if you bring it into the equation. In that sense, they are not prudish like American women. They have sensual natures and are very comfortable with their bodies.

Yeah they probably are a bit more conservative in the US, but are also friendlier than whites. I've had many good Filipino American friends.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Mr S wrote:Well just remember everyone has attractions to different looks. I personally have 180 degree difference in what I find attractive vs. what you do. Personally these girls don't do anything for me.
The best-looking girls I have ever seen in the Philippines were in Dumaguete, Negros Oriental.
Cebu City and Lapu-Lapu island are running a hard marathon for 2nd place IMHO.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

The best-looking girls I have ever seen in the Philippines were in Dumaguete, Negros Oriental.
I agree, the woman in the Cebu region have the best bodies by far than other regions. They generally have superb tits there, and better personalities overall then girls stuck on Luzon.

This is one reason I wish I was working in Cebu rather than Manila!

E_Iziizarry, are you living in the Cebu area now or on Luzon somewhere?
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Mr S wrote:
I agree, the woman in the Cebu region have the best bodies by far than other regions. They generally have superb tits there, and better personalities overall then girls stuck on Luzon.

This is one reason I wish I was working in Cebu rather than Manila!

E_Iziizarry, are you living in the Cebu area now or on Luzon somewhere?
Unfortunately, I"m in Mindanao in Davao "stuck up" City.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

In addition, Luzoñenas are too Westernized. The only women in Angeles City that had nice bodies were the ones from Eastern Visayas.

Dumaguete has a lot of good Spanish/Moorish blood that makes the women look curvier and hawt-ter. jejejeje

Cebu too.

When I went to Zamboanga City, I was disappointed that most of the young people there spoke Taglish and Tagalog. The older people, like
40 and up, spoke Chavacano (basically Castellano Spanish). It's such a dirty little city (Zamboanga City).

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Unfortunately, I"m in Mindanao in Davao "stuck up" City.
You're actually working there or just hanging out? If you are working there what kinds of jobs are there and what is the average pay range?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I just checked out those pictures Winston and I must say, it sounds like your getting more ass than a toliet seat! LOL :shock: It certainly beats what your life was like in the US, dateless, sexless and lonely. I do prefer white women to asian women but hey, some of those chicks looked pretty hot! It does look like "babe paradise" I heard that Thailand is even better for getting girls! I can see why your in no hurry to move back to the US! LOL :D
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Mr S wrote:Filipinos f**k like rabbits, the whole religion thing is a farce and doesn't get in the way of dating or getting laid there. Only if the chick is a virgin. If she is not a virgin most chicks will do the guy fairly quickly... They are the horniest culture I have ever been in contact with...
Boy, you got that right! I once had a divorced Filipina for a gf. She said she would rather have died than lose her virginity before marriage. However, since she wasn't a virgin when we started dating, she had no restraint whatsoever! She let me feel her up on the second date, blew me on the third date, was willing to sleep with me on the fifth date, and wanted me to move in with her after just 3 months of dating! She provided me with sex almost anytime I wanted it, and she freakin' loved it! And she was a very devout Catholic too, never missed mass and prayed and said the rosary all the time!

Not only that, but the two hottest young ladies that I dated in Cebu turned out to be the horniest. Both of them initiated some pretty heavy make-out sessions, one on the third date, and the other on the first! I'm pretty sure they would have slept with me within a month.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Another way that a woman can be a prude is if she doesn't like to look at a nude male body. When I was in Cebu, a girl took me to a sauna on our first date, where we sat together wearing nothing but towels! Not only that, but she didn't bat an eye when I asked her if I could take my towel off; it was perfectly fine with her! And the next day, when we went to the beach, I changed into my bathing suit right in front of her, and again, she didn't mind at all! Is this attitude common among Pinays?
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

So cebu city is the best place for tits? Thanks mr. s.

I am going to go to the Philipines and bang hot feminine women. Damn right.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

E_Irizarry wrote:It's such a dirty little city (Zamboanga City).
Do you mean the city is a shit hole like Manila or that it is a sexual paradise like Angeles City?
DonFrancisco
Freshman Poster

Post by DonFrancisco »

WWu777 wrote:

What the hell? Some of the pics vanished. Maybe PicasaWeb changes the URL of the photos regularly. Odd.
YES, exactly my thought. I just chatted with a girl in Cayagan de Oro and she was trying to convince me that it is the most natural thing below the sun for me to come there, never touch her, support all her (extended of course) family, and then, after marriage, only then (maybe) we make some love. Hmmmm....hahaha. Rather than that, I really prefer a nice bargirl.

Btw - to post galleries, commented or not, you might want to use Aldirene (http://www.aldirene.com). It is free and it's the only free image hosting service I know of that allows even full nude content. It sports kinda wizard-like step-by-step interface but once you get used to it, it's quite simple to use. No limit on number of pics in a gallery. A clean site, no stupid popups, only one static baner per page.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi folks, up next, get ready for another set of girls photos from Angeles City. I'm going backwards in time this time.
Last edited by Winston on May 5th, 2009, 6:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne