Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Damn! Look how hot p4p girls are in Singapore!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Damn! Look how hot p4p girls are in Singapore!

Postby Winston » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:55 pm

Guys,
Check out this video of a guy driving around Geylang, the red light district of Singapore, while filming the "merchandise" on the street. Every single girl standing on the street has a model type body that is totally my type and fantasy! They all have long legs and are thin and dressed sexy. DAMN! I'd be overwhelmed if I was there. Unbelievable!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CutLGcC8NSk[/youtube]

Here is some more info about it on worldsexguide:

http://www.worldsexguide.org/sp_geylang.txt.html
Last edited by Winston on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby ladislav » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:15 pm

I have been to Geylang a few times.

The girls are not Singaporean.

Singapore only recently relaxed its rules concerning prostitution and has allowed mainland China hookers to come in on short trips. These are looking for rich ethnic Chinese to milk for money.

They are not friendly at all. They stand there like statues and avoid eye contact acting as ice princesses. One gave me the Bronx cheer.

As a rule, they do not speak any English. Only Chinese.

They also do not like us Gweilos- "the white devils". No white guys go to that area or are welcome by those hookers. Only yellow, Chinese speaking people with money.

Plus they charge a lot. You may just want to go to China instead.

The only ones that smile at white guys are Thai hookers - 26+ and ugly as sin.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand