I Just Bang Twice

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

I Just Bang Twice

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I Just Bang Twice

Post by MrMan »

I clicked on that and hit the arrow key to go through it twice and hear bits and pieces. She says she was shy with this guy, but then says she banged him twice on YouTube. It's hard to accept that this girl has much shyness left, but talking about go bang bang and showing herself to him may be different types of shyness.

She's kind of pudgy, and 'okay looking.' I notice she used a different picture for the bang twice video. Still, I could see how a lot of old white guys might go for someone like her. She's a little cute and probably a better catch than some old wrinkly divorcee with two kids in the western world from the perspective of western men.

But what I don't get is her willingness, as an apparently unmarried woman (right?) to talk about going bang-bang with this guy. Are they married. If they are, it's not as bad. It's just a little weird for her to talk about such details of her sex life to the world. Girls might mention that to close female friends.

My mom seemed to have almost Victorian sensibilities when it came to talking to talking about the topic of sex, and I was raised in that environment. If I hear a woman talking publicly about a man she's not married to, that she has sex with him, it seems to me to be rather whorish behavior. Where is the sense of shame?

So my question is whether this sort of thing is typical with Filipinas? Is she very different compared to other Filipinas? If they are free-whores, and sleep around, do they usually have a sense of shame about it and not announce it publicly, or are they like a lot of the free-whores in the west who'll be sitting at a table loudly with a bunch of girlfriends in public talking all about it?