Video: Are Filipinas NOT Into Foreign Men Anymore?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Video: Are Filipinas NOT Into Foreign Men Anymore?

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
April 1st, 2024, 10:13 pm
@publicduende

Yeah that's true that the Korean men will pay more and ask for less. But the problem is deeper than that. You see, me and other Western men can still get girls in Angeles City to have sex. When I was there I had two regular girls that would do it with me for 1500p each time. But the problem is that they had no emotions or feelings. They didn't say stuff like "I miss you" or "When can I see you again" etc like they usually did before. They only say "You wanna do short time?" as though it were a transaction only. They just go through the emotions with no feeling or emotion or sweetness like they did before. I'm not saying they weren't all business before too, they were but there was more sweetness and emotion before. Not coldness or going through the motions like now. It's like they are LESS HUMAN than before. That's the deeper problem and blackness that's taking over the world. So you see there is a deep existential problem here. People are losing their humanity and becoming less human. It's not about economics or supply and demand.

As usual, you only see the practical, not the deeper issue. Are you sure you're Italian and I'm Asian? The roles should be reversed. Asians are the ones that are supposed to be practical only and Italians are supposed to be deeper. lol. It seems in my case everything is the opposite of what's supposed to be. lol

Consider that in 1950s America, the economy was prosperous and booming, yet the women were sweet and feminine and treated men good and had good values. People had emotion and feelings too. Do you see what I mean? Something deeper and more existential is declining. It's not about money or economics.
@Winston I am not practical, I am cynical. Maybe there is an explanation.

Back when most AC bar punters were white Caucasians from the US or Europe, perhaps bar girls had some interest in being extra nice to men who could potentially barfine them for life and get them a better existence. Now that their clientele is mostly Korean and Chinese men who may pay a bit more but won't give a shit about their "GFE skills", and certainly won't start a relationship with them, they have become cynical and only think about what they can gain in the short term.

These girls might be uneducated and desperate, but their life conditions surely taught them a thing or two about the law of supply and demand. Customers have changed and their chances to have a scruffy Korean or Chinese fall for them and support them for life are near-zero. These men just want fast sex with no words exchanged and pay quite a bit more. Why should the girls feign innocence, friendliness or respect?

Of course those who suffer are the few remaining Asian-looking punters who, by nature or nurture, still look for a bit more of engagement from them. Again, you are a minority now and maybe most bargirls won't make an exception for you.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
April 2nd, 2024, 5:30 am
More videos about Filipinas not being interested in foreign men anymore.

It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes, @Winston, to understand why.

The Philippines have been changing and these guys have also changed. Plus, let's be honest, the Philippines tends to attract more sexpats on a $1,500/budget than a well-intentioned men who have all the weapons in their arsenal to woo a quality Filipina. The former type are a dime a dozen and, unless they are physically the stuff a Filipina's (wet) dream is all about, they will go pretty much unnoticed.

Let's add one more thing. I am not the only one saying it but, in the past few years, the standard male beauty canon in the Philippines has massively shifted towards the young K-pop singer or K-drama actor. We whiteys, especially those of us with Dad bodies and receding hairlines, aren't "the shit" anymore! :)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@publicduende

Yeah but how come a lot of vloggers are still very positive and optimistic about dating in the Philippines? For example Filipina Pea is still overly positive about your chances in the PH. See below.

Can't you just go where there are no Korean men? Like in the provinces or small cities? What about Manila? Rock said that he has little competition in Manila because other foreigners don't like to live there since it's not a nice city. Is that true? Is Manila overrun by Koreans too?

I wouldn't put Chinese men into this equation though. Chinese men don't usually go for Filipinas.

Isn't another problem that most people just don't even have a soul anymore? Some Italian guys that Alex knows told me that the modern Angeles girl and the modern Korean guy have one thing in common: Neither have a soul. So it's not even an issue. Right? People today are like the soulless clones in the movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
April 4th, 2024, 3:04 am
@publicduende

Yeah but how come a lot of vloggers are still very positive and optimistic about dating in the Philippines? For example Filipina Pea is still overly positive about your chances in the PH. See below.
I used to like and respect the Pea a lot more when she was providing useful, hard-to-find information, like changes and facts in immigration policies, real cost of living stats from different cities, etc.

She, like many others, has long since switched to easy videos about easy topics, like titillating the fantasy of a bunch of wannabe Philippine retirees with interviews with random girls, discussions on dating and sex, etc. Another decent vlogger bites the dust.

Since her bias is now towards making money, you can consider what she says as reliable as any other Youtuber intent in selling the Philippines.

Having said that, it's not that I am pessimistic about dating quality girls in the Philippines. I am pessimistic about the new sweeping wave of social media, the one with TikTok and OnlyFans, corrupting the mind or every single young woman it touches. Like someone else said, Internet has now penetrated even the most remote rural area of Mindanao, mobile phones with a decent camera cost P3,000 a pop and data subscriptions are not as expensive as they used to be.

This means that countless more girls are not that desperate anymore to pair up with a mature foreigner. Yes, some of them might still be open to dating one, maybe even having an LTR with one. Yet, the majority of them will simply show their titties and put them up as paid "contents" on OnlyFans or Telegram groups. It's a form of soft prostitution that makes them decent money, requires little time (they can sell the same pack of 10 2-minute videos to countless simps all around the world) and, most importantly, won't require any physical contact with another man.
Winston wrote:
Can't you just go where there are no Korean men? Like in the provinces or small cities? What about Manila? Rock said that he has little competition in Manila because other foreigners don't like to live there since it's not a nice city. Is that true? Is Manila overrun by Koreans too?

I wouldn't put Chinese men into this equation though. Chinese men don't usually go for Filipinas.
I only saw Rock with a girl in Manila once, and she was that famous girl (forgot her name) who gave me solid friendzone vibes. That was the girl Rock used to boast as the "pretty middle class" girl he managed to be friends with.

Regardless of what Rock used to do behind closed doors, right now Metro Manila has the lowest proportion of the kinds of poor, desperate girls who may want to date a mature sexpat. Unless you're talking about the squatter areas in Tondo, San Andres, Payatas, etc., most girls who live in Manila have a job to get by. Many of them are college-educated and have jobs that gives them just about enough hope about the future, so they don't have to resort to chasing Kanos.

The corollary of this, and that's good news, is that Metro Manila is one of the best places to find girls who are college-educated, well-spoken and well-mannered, perhaps a tod opinionated and hard to get, yet still infinitely better than what a man of comparable quality may find in the US, UK, or Europe.

So my conclusion is: sexpats looking for free sex and shenanigans will find a smaller and smaller pool of mostly ugly, STD-infested girls to choose from. Vice-versa, men who are serious about finding a committed relationship, who have something going for them, who care about their appearance and good manners, who have decent business in the Philippines (or back home), who know where a young lady deserves more than a Jollibee meal, will still be able to find decent women here. Perhaps not women in their early 20s, not those, but quality women in their 30s, yes.
Winston wrote:
Isn't another problem that most people just don't even have a soul anymore? Some Italian guys that Alex knows told me that the modern Angeles girl and the modern Korean guy have one thing in common: Neither have a soul. So it's not even an issue. Right? People today are like the soulless clones in the movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" right?
More and more Korean businessman are looking at the Philippines as their seedy playground, a bit like American people crossing the border into Mexico, sort of thing.

I wouldn't consider old Korean businessmen as a real threat against dating good Filipinas. Maybe the threat is more in the perception of beauty and class that Filipinas have, thanks to K-culture brainwashing them on a daily basis. The beauty standard around here is definitely more about the slender, slightly effeminated Northern Asian type.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@publicduende and @MarcosZeitola:

Wow check out Filipina Pea talking about why Filipinas like to date us foreign men. lol. It gives new hope to this thread right? lol. But is it too rosy and overly optimistic? What do you think?

PD, how does Filipina Pea make money? Just from YouTube ads only? I heard that's hard to make money from unless you have millions of hits. But other vloggers like Regular Guy told me that Pea is very successful.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
April 4th, 2024, 10:41 am
Wow check out Filipina Pea talking about why Filipinas like to date us foreign men. lol. It gives new hope to this thread right? lol. But is it too rosy and overly optimistic? What do you think?
Too rosy. She used to be a lot more unbiased in her old videos.
Winston wrote:
April 4th, 2024, 10:41 am
PD, how does Filipina Pea make money? Just from YouTube ads only? I heard that's hard to make money from unless you have millions of hits. But other vloggers like Regular Guy told me that Pea is very successful.
She has almost 300K subscribers. According to some sources, she should be making an average of $5,000 a month. I know she used to work in a Call Center, which explains her confident, fluent American English. WIth $5,000 a month ANY Filipino/a would go full-time Youtuber.