Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Concise trip report of Angeles City - Very accurate

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Concise trip report of Angeles City - Very accurate

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:48 am

Someone sent me his trip report and summary about Angeles City, which I found to be very accurate and true regarding the pros and cons. Since he couldn't figure out how to post on a forum, I'll just post it here for him.

"i went to ur link but i am not sure how to post anything on there and i did not see a topic that related to angles city. my expierence there i will share with you in e-mail and you can quate wwhat you want. the only time you have to be alone there is when you want, but the filipno culture can drive u nuts sometimes. Most folks live for the momnet the day and just because you tipped good yesterday and patronize a place may not mean a thing if you return the next day. customer seervice really lacks in alot of business situations. the girls are ery freindly and quite loving in most situations, and it is not hard to find companionship that is rewarding. do not expect ot have great indepth conversation though, most of the girls are quite simple minded. if you settle on one girl from a bar you need not go back and try to grab a different girl on a different night, yes u can do this but they have a way of draggin u into thre daily drama, and cometetion in the bars runs rife. it is a defiantly hunting and gathering expierence but lalways take time to conduct and interview over a couple of ladies drinks the girl you are tlaking to will give you the information you seek out, that is if you are patient and tkae the time to express some interest in the girl."
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Site Admin

Postby Mr S » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:54 am

Well he probably can't figure the forum out as he can barely figure out how to write proper grammar and spelling using English. So given that I'm not surprised he can't figure out how to use your forum.

The only thing I disagree with is the customer service. They try to please and are generally nice, however they don't know how to exploit this properly for maximum profits and returning customers. I don't think waitresses are 'thinking' when they serve customers. They are only going through the motions they have learned to perform the job or whatever customer service skills they learned growing up. Being simpletons doesn't help them much either in this regard. If they could learn to conceptualize 'tomorrow' then local businesses and the Filipino culture in general would be more prosperous. But that ain't happening anytime soon, if ever! :lol:
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand