Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Interesting ads you see from Singapore

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Interesting ads you see from Singapore

Postby momopi » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:19 am

http://www.sgadsonline.com/viewdetail_308182.html

Type: Offered
Price: 200
Description: i am a young and handsome professional driving a sportscar earning a 5 fig salary a month. i am looking to date a local schoolgal 18years and below. must be pretty coz i only have taste for beautiful gals. willing to pay $200 per day to spend personal time with the right gal and have her as my long-term galfriend. i want a gal that goes out with me not just for money but must be sincere. i accept only singaporean, Japanese and Korean students, no PRC students please. Email to <removed> with your contact number and pic and i will reply you. i promise to keep everything private and confidential. Chris

=============================

Disclaimer: Americans traveling abroad should avoid any sexual relationship with persons under the age of 18.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand