Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Thailand - Retirement Paradise For Western Men

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Jonny Law » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:42 pm

Dubai is a Sausage Fest. Great place for f@ggots :)

There are over 50,000 Americans living in Dudai.

According to the census conducted by the Statistics Center of Dubai, the population of the emirate was 1,771,000 as of 2009, which included 1,370,000 males and 401,000 females.

Although my brother found a nice Filipina girl there and they are happy.

thatkid1 wrote:How about Dubai for a place to retire?
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby In2dadark » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:32 am

pete98146 wrote:
In2dadark wrote:
xiongmao wrote:Yes some good info there.

I had a great time living in Bangkok last year. The only major issue was the unrelenting heat. White dudes aren't designed for that.

The country does have its problems though. There's a heck of a lot of corruption, and education standards are low. But if you like beer and ladies, there is no better place on earth.

You're not helping... :) That's the thing I dread.. Anything hotter than Florida... I better be able to take every one of my creature comforts w/ me... haha

That's why Chiang Mai has become a popular area for retirement. Definitely cooler than BKK.

Thanks. Tagaytay looks nice too (in Phils). Tagaytay is more expensive than I've seen mot other places in phils though. I imagine Chiang Mai is costlier as well..?
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:29 pm

The Perks of Retirement in Thailand and the Philippines
These countries are offering special programs of benefits to attract foreign retirees. ... hilippines
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Site Admin

Postby Luc Furr » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:19 am

Winston wrote:The Perks of Retirement in Thailand and the Philippines
These countries are offering special programs of benefits to attract foreign retirees. ... hilippines

Ask yourself why they are offering perks before you think of going there.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Re: Thailand - Retirement Paradise For Western Men

Postby Boxman » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:40 pm

For you guys that live in Thailand, do you carry a health insurance policy or just pay out of pocket?

Just curious how expensive the health insurance premiums are, or if it's even worth carrying a policy at all...
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand