Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Very Pale skin -- are Filipinas more attracted to it?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Very Pale skin -- are Filipinas more attracted to it?

Postby manly5000 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:53 pm

Hey guys,

Great forum, been lurking for a while but this is my first post. Anyway, I've been looking towards the Philippines as an ideal destination and I was curious... I know that most people say Filipinas like white guys and are attracted to that skin color, but I am VERY white, with a rather pale complexion. Would this be considered even MORE attractive to Filipinas, or would it be about the same as any other average white dude?

The irony for me of course is that I like the darker-skinned Filipinas. The darker the better, lol. Just trying to figure out what to expect when I find my way there one day. :P

Thanks guys!
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Assuming that is a genuine question.

Postby Asia Outback » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:41 am

Perhaps you could take time to think about your question. Is that a real question? Do you really think that some nice Filipina will be suitably impressed with a mans character, personality, stability, and what she sees as ability to have a family with her, and after all those positives, shit-can you because your skin is a tad too light? Huh?
How much have you taken the time to learn something about the Philippines and Filipinos? I see so often the typical case of
"bride snatching", guys with no clue about the Philippines spending the obligatory time there to qualify for a visa app. and then getting their bride back to the states, (Open closed mind, insert Filipina bride, close mind again) and going on with life as it was, plus filipina blow-up doll...

So man, get a crash course on the Philippines. If you had, you would know the answer to your question already.
Perhaps you are brainwashed with the superficial idiocies of the American woman- if so, you are at least on the right track
by looking overseas. If you are a good man, inform yourself and go for your dreams.

Jake
Asia Outback
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Yes, they like white skin color cause it's seen as higher status and they want their kids to be whiter so they can move up on the racial hierarchy and look better, in their view. Too pale won't be a problem, as long as you are a decent guy they feel comfortable around.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand