Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Chinese Pick up classes

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Chinese Pick up classes

Postby Mr S » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:35 am

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Re: Chinese Pick up classes

Postby Rock » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:57 am

Mr S wrote:Ugh, these guys seem pathetic... ... cnn?hpt=C2

Believe it or not, you don't need to be so smooth in Chinese social environments according to my observations. So many guys are too shy or mentally blocked to even approach. Perhaps they internalize that crap about it not being acceptable to talk to strangers in China? That makes PU relatively easy cus girls may not get approached as much as in western clubs.

All you need to do is have the balls to go up, express interest, and exchange contact info. If the girl is not interested, she will likely make an excuse, give you a fake number, or be unavailable when you call her - a soft rejection. But if she's curious or interested, there's a good chance you can get a date with her in the following days.

If you wanna get on-the-spot physical and bounce her out of the club on the same night, that takes more skill and smoothness. But I've seen it done, definitely doable for some guys.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby momopi » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:11 pm

Match making events are held at public parks in China throughout the year. You just register and post your bio.

Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby xiongmao » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:25 am

I don't know so much about China, but in Japan there are plenty of social events organised where Japanese women just happen to meet marriage minded Western men. They're often called "international evenings" and the like.

They're definitely a better bet than meeting a girl in a bar, at least if you're marriage minded!
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
Veteran Poster

Postby tribbsj » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:27 am

momopi wrote:Match making events are held at public parks in China throughout the year. You just register and post your bio.

AMAZING! This should be done in America!
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand