Summer Camp for Young Students in Ukraine

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Summer Camp for Young Students in Ukraine

Post by ladislav »

This is how some young students spend their summer vacations in Ukraine. The name of the summer camp is Artek. It is located in the Crimea. The following video is an advertisement of this place. As you can see, it is pretty healthy and a good place to send your kids to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB3cHE4m ... re=related

Any comments?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Wow, that looks great! A lot better than the camps I had when I was a kid. @_@

I went to Rio Vista elementary school in Anaheim and they sent kids to camp at no additional cost to the parents back then. It was really awesome. We did a lot of boyscout stuff and some kids learned how to fry an egg, do laundry, and make their beds properly for the first time. IMO it was a great experience.

Not sure if schools could still afford sending kids to camp for free these days though. :(