Ukraine Girls Really Knock Me Out,They Leave The West Behind

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ukraine Girls Really Knock Me Out,They Leave The West Behind

Post by Jester »

So YEAH, any dateless single man who likes White girls and is NOT in the Ukraine right now, is REALLY STUPID.*

Here's a detailed podcast from Simon Black, the "Sovereign Man", a former Canadian intelligence agent who now travels and reports for you. Yes, he is real.

http://www.sovereignman.com/podcast/013 ... ort-14788/

Just listen to what he has to say about the Ukraine. Currency down 50%.

People can't get out.

Hell, shit-on-a-stick, even ***********I************ could find a bride there right now.

Or a great deal on a home, or apartment building, or business.

Someone reading this should buy a ticket for Ladislav, or TopSpruce, or TealLantern, or**ME** and just f***ing go there and f***ing hook up with a chick or a property.

It aint rocket science.

* In the spirit of full transparency, the term "REALLY STUPID" does TECHNICALLY include The Jester Himself, since he is not in the Ukraine right now.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ukraine Girls Really Knock Me Out,They Leave The West Be

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Jester wrote:So YEAH, any dateless single man who likes White girls and is NOT in the Ukraine right now, is REALLY STUPID.*

Here's a detailed podcast from Simon Black, the "Sovereign Man", a former Canadian intelligence agent who now travels and reports for you. Yes, he is real.

People can't get out.

Hell, shit-on-a-stick, even ***********I************ could find a bride there right now.

Someone reading this should buy a ticket for Ladislav, or TopSpruce, or TealLantern, or**ME** and just f***ing go there and f***ing hook up with a chick or a property.

It aint rocket science.

* In the spirit of full transparency, the term "REALLY STUPID" does TECHNICALLY include The Jester Himself, since he is not in the Ukraine right now.
@CourtJester,
They aren't White. They are European with Caucasian heritage. Whites are people whom are of European of Caucasian stock but have Puritanical, Anglo-Saxon values. A lot of Europeans are either Germanic (which a part of White American ethnicity, but they aren't the whole thing nor are Ukrainians); Slavic; Gypsy; etc. Whites are not as exotic as "motherland" Europeans are so try to grow with the more ubiquitous, universal terminology please. #Ladislav He understands this. Europeans aren't as prudish as Whites are. Europeans have more culture than Whites (i.e. White North Americans, especially White Americans). Europeans don't believe in the word "creepy" alas (and again) from the myopic, Anglo-Saxon Puritanical "culture" (where Quakers and all that "religious" prude malarkey comes from). Europeans don't mind having a great disparity in age when it comes to dating/courting/sex, etc.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Jester wrote:So YEAH, any dateless single man who likes White girls and is NOT in the Ukraine right now, is REALLY STUPID.*

People can't get out.

It aint rocket science.

@CourtJester,
They aren't White. They are European with Caucasian heritage. Whites are people whom are of European of Caucasian stock but have Puritanical, Anglo-Saxon values. A lot of Europeans are either Germanic (which a part of White American ethnicity, but they aren't the whole thing nor are Ukrainians); Slavic; Gypsy; etc. Whites are not as exotic as "motherland" Europeans are so try to grow with the more ubiquitous, universal terminology please. #Ladislav He understands this. Europeans aren't as prudish as Whites are. Europeans have more culture than Whites (i.e. White North Americans, especially White Americans). Europeans don't believe in the word "creepy" alas (and again) from the myopic, Anglo-Saxon Puritanical "culture" (where Quakers and all that "religious" prude malarkey comes from). Europeans don't mind having a great disparity in age when it comes to dating/courting/sex, etc.
Well you're kind of offtopic ther Mr I but I'll join you there for a moment.

ANGLO - Whites born in US, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Australia, plus native English-speaking Whites from South Africa. Formerly the dominant species on the planet, now a bunch of bitter has-beens. Will f**k you if you can stand them. Avoid f***ing if you can.

Northern Eurpean Whites (NEW's) - These are the folks you are calling White. Swedes, Danes, Dutch, Germans, Austrians, Swiss. These are the people who never got a chance to uild an empire, but still had the talent to do so. Lots of smart ones. Built your car. In fact they invented cars. Sieg heil. Will f**k you then leave for coffee in the morning. Good for a f**k at Ibiza or in Cancun.

MEDITERRANEANS -Lots of WHite blood but actually enjoy life. Plus they can cook. Will f**k you if you're "cool". (Actually it's a rule, they actually HAVE to f**k you if you're cool.) Good for an affair. Good to marry if you catch them real young (undamaged), and you have money, so that you always be "cool".

FSU (Former Soviet Union) - these are the people I was talking about, that you said weren't White. You're right in a sense. They LOOK White. But inside they are... something else. White on the outside, Klingon on the inside. Will f**k you if you display wealth. (Actually it's a rule, they HAVE to f**k you if you display wealth.) Good for marriage if you're a wife-beating Klingon.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Cool. Not that I want one anymore. But I sure hope those girls who rejected men for not being rich enough are suffering like hell and regretting it.

Sorry, my Scorpio moon made me think it. :twisted:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Jester wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:

People can't get out.

It aint rocket science.

@CourtJester,
Well you're kind of offtopic ther Mr I but I'll join you there for a moment.

ANGLO - Whites born in US, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Australia, plus native English-speaking Whites from South Africa. Formerly the dominant species on the planet, now a bunch of bitter has-beens. Will f**k you if you can stand them. Avoid f***ing if you can.

Northern Eurpean Whites (NEW's) - These are the folks you are calling White. Swedes, Danes, Dutch, Germans, Austrians, Swiss. These are the people who never got a chance to uild an empire, but still had the talent to do so. Lots of smart ones. Built your car. In fact they invented cars. Sieg heil. Will f**k you then leave for coffee in the morning. Good for a f**k at Ibiza or in Cancun.

MEDITERRANEANS -Lots of WHite blood but actually enjoy life. Plus they can cook. Will f**k you if you're "cool". (Actually it's a rule, they actually HAVE to f**k you if you're cool.) Good for an affair. Good to marry if you catch them real young (undamaged), and you have money, so that you always be "cool".

FSU (Former Soviet Union) - these are the people I was talking about, that you said weren't White. You're right in a sense. They LOOK White. But inside they are... something else. White on the outside, Klingon on the inside. Will f**k you if you display wealth. (Actually it's a rule, they HAVE to f**k you if you display wealth.) Good for marriage if you're a wife-beating Klingon.
Nice. I'm glad we're not too far off-point. Thanks for "joining me there for the moment, mister". hahahahaa +1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Looks like a fella can meet a Ukrainian girl (or Russian) in Mexico. This make it sound easy.

http://www.inm.gob.mx/index.php/page/In ... ca/en.html

I thought the form would ask lots of nosy questions like what two Mexican citizens will vouch for you, etc.... but it seems that, no, it's a simple form

http://www.inm.gob.mx/index.php/page/So ... ca/en.html

Apparently, once she enters Mexico, the Ukrainian honey can stay 6 months, just like a person from the West.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Mexico
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Google
Freshman Poster

Post by Google »

Jester wrote: FSU (Former Soviet Union) - these are the people I was talking about, that you said weren't White. You're right in a sense. They LOOK White. But inside they are... something else.
what? :roll:
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

he he. the above response. :)

I believe them to be white, just a different branch of white people. I really believe them to be descendants of Japeth, where as, Western Europeans are descendants of Shem.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Jester wrote: http://www.sovereignman.com/podcast/013 ... ort-14788/

People can't get out.

Now you're just pressing my capitalist buttons. :lol: :lol: :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything