The New Ukraine War Song

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

For some reason, many of the folks who think Hitler was kind of OK at least, now find alleged
fascist operators in Kiev to be horrifying. >>>Very tellingly, the allegedly fascist regime is denounced in Soviet/Marxian terminology, kind of like digging up some old Soviet scripts from the 1940's right after Stalin announced ideological solidarity with Hitler and developed a whole lexicon to explain why Fascist totalitarian monsters where much worse than Soviet Marxist totalitarian monsters once the evil twins turned on themselves.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Nevada 1, NWO 0

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:
I must have been out to lunch in the Nevada context,

Patriots gathered from all over the West, and DHS shooters turned tail and ran.

Here's the Fox News account:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5egqgTPSVw

Here's one lone guy's account:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX1_RtnRNSg

Alex Jones had massive coverage on this also.

Bottom line:
Noone wants to die for the NWO.
THAT is a Putin action? LOL. Plenty of people will die for their masters, whoever they are.
Though it is always hard for them to believe, Ranchers in the middle of Bumfxck nowhere, are not
high on the NWO list. It's like the types that infest every small berg in Arizona who are convinced that black helicopter lurk everywhere, and that UN troops will soon zero in on Wickenburg AZ.
The BLM wisely went home and will likely take up the matter again in court, which was where it belonged. This yokel's ranch was not the Alamo.
When the NWO order folks make a move, they really do not spend their time chasing feeder calves through sagebrush.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
Syria is a win? Have to be on crack to think ANYONE is winning in Syria, except the most savage of forces. Assad appears to be taking back parts, while ISIS keeps parts, and both sides perfect their techniques for raping women in front of their families and hanging men by their ankles and gutting them live...
Well you're quite right that Assad is, sadly, the pro-Christian, pro-civilization good-guy in Syria, and that ISIS, totally created and funded by the US and its allies, are the very very bad guys.

But I wasn't referring to Assad versus ISIS.

I was referring to the drumbeat for a US Navy cruise missile assault on Syria, which went on for like a year.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-preps-fo ... vt-forces/

It was stopped cold by Putin. Here's an Israeli source (but it's easy to google):
http://www.timesofisrael.com/russia-sen ... -to-syria/

Basically the Russians were going to shoot down our cruise missiles as they passed overhead, and say "oops".

Obama then defied the warmongering Zionists who were still drooling for war, blindsiding them in a surprise speech:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Syria.html

The Kenyan-born CIA plant apparently could not recall "start world war three" in his job description.

With the Russian defense, the USSA assault on Syria was stopped cold.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Syria is a win? Have to be on crack to think ANYONE is winning in Syria, except the most savage of forces. Assad appears to be taking back parts, while ISIS keeps parts, and both sides perfect their techniques for raping women in front of their families and hanging men by their ankles and gutting them live...
Well you're quite right that Assad is, sadly, the pro-Christian, pro-civilization good-guy in Syria, and that ISIS, totally created and funded by the US and its allies, are the very very bad guys.

But I wasn't referring to Assad versus ISIS.

I was referring to the drumbeat for a US Navy cruise missile assault on Syria, which went on for like a year.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-preps-fo ... vt-forces/

It was stopped cold by Putin. Here's an Israeli source (but it's easy to google):
http://www.timesofisrael.com/russia-sen ... -to-syria/

Basically the Russians were going to shoot down our cruise missiles as they passed overhead, and say "oops".

Obama then defied the warmongering Zionists who were still drooling for war, blindsiding them in a surprise speech:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Syria.html

The Kenyan-born CIA plant apparently could not recall "start world war three" in his job description.

With the Russian defense, the USSA assault on Syria was stopped cold.
So the the alleged fascists in Kiev are the bad guys...and the fascists in Damascus (The Baath Party)
are the good guys...

Radical Jihadis will exist with or without US input. So the US entirely created ISIS, to provide bombing practice for air crews in Iraq...Those double crossed ISIS dudes must be really really pissed.
Now they will drop their weapons and go back to being taxi drivers and barbers...because they do not want to die for the NWO....

Back to the OP...a Neo-Soviet occupied Ukraine would not be free or prosperous. Of course, to read the RT type lines, any Ukrainian who does not want to exist as a Neo-Soviet subject must be a fascist.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
So the the alleged fascists in Kiev are the bad guys...and the fascists in Damascus (The Baath Party)
are the good guys...
I have no objection to a little pro-Axis sentimentality in the Ukraine. They suffered plenty under the Commies, and a lot of the early Commissars were Jews. As you know, Bandera, who they idolize, was a Ukrainian nationalist, for better or worse, not a Hitler follower. I don't LIKE race hatred, but I don't prance around the world telling every racist Korean, Japanese or Ukrainian that they have to lighten up to suit me. Their country, their views. I think Ladislav and Google, members here, both feel that Western Ukraine is friendlier and a better place to live than the pro-Russian East. So I am not calling them "fascist bad guys".

I am just saying they are being used by the US and NATO in a dangerous game, to stick it to Russia.
OutWest wrote:
So the US entirely created ISIS,
Yes, we agree there.

Easy to google, here's a couple.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... -isis.html
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2007/ ... ntPage=all
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Wolfeye wrote:Sure, no problem. I kind of touched on it in other posts, but I don't remember which ones.

What specifically would you like me to open the new thread about? Also where would I put it?
Just take the part I quoted above and post it as a new thread in this section:

viewforum.php?f=32

Then we can talk about it a bit...

PS IF you want, you can do a search of your own posts through your member name, or you can do an internal google search of HA using your name and a keyword or two
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:
are the good guys...
I have no objection to a little pro-Axis sentimentality in the Ukraine. They suffered plenty under the Commies, and a lot of the early Commissars were Jews. As you know, Bandera, who they idolize, was a Ukrainian nationalist, for better or worse, not a Hitler follower. I don't LIKE race hatred, but I don't prance around the world telling every racist Korean, Japanese or Ukrainian that they have to lighten up to suit me. Their country, their views. I think Ladislav and Google, members here, both feel that Western Ukraine is friendlier and a better place to live than the pro-Russian East. So I am not calling them "fascist bad guys".

I am just saying they are being used by the US and NATO in a dangerous game, to stick it to Russia.
OutWest wrote:
So the US entirely created ISIS,
Yes, we agree there.

Easy to google, here's a couple.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... -isis.html
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2007/ ... ntPage=all

Did you even read the article you cite in support? It is not about the USA and its allies creating
and funding ISIS. Quite differently, the article points out that America's Arab "allies" are in fact
selling out the USA by funding ISIS through various channels, and refuse to support the democratic forces that are now in fact under siege by ISIS. The entire point of the article is the perfidy of America's supposed Arab "allies", as well as discussing the funding network within the Arab states that funds Jihad throughout the world.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I
don't LIKE race hatred, but I don't prance around the world telling every racist Korean, Japanese or Ukrainian that they have to lighten up to suit me. Their country, their views.
"Views" are different from the Constitution. The Ukrainian one does not have any ethnic nations in it- just one political Ukrainian nation- its citizens. No ethnicity/race is even mentioned. However, the document says that the national language is Ukrainian and that the country is a unitary state, not a federation.

With all that, the underlying theme in society, at least on the gut level, is that a Ukrainian person is one who is ethnically Ukrainian- same as in Japan, basically. Ukrainian face, Ukrainian name, Ukrainian language. In short, Ukrainians mostly still think of themselves as a "race" of sorts.

Haplogroup tests show that the males been in the area for 45,000 years and are Aryans+ Celtics+ Scandinavians mixed together and the female chromosomes show that the women were there even before that --and are local. This is longer than Native Americans or the Japanese ( only 2000 years). Based on such a mentality, someone whose family do not have Ukrainian names going way back are not pure blooded- born there or not. But no matter how prevalent, this is an opinion only. It's not the law.
The people there are very tolerant until a certain limit is reached.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfe1bnNjwq4#t=310[/youtube]

3: 25 to 5: 25

Hilarious
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:

Did you even read the article you cite in support? It is not about the USA and its allies creating
and funding ISIS. Quite differently, the article points out that America's Arab "allies" are in fact
selling out the USA by funding ISIS through various channels, and refuse to support the democratic forces that are now in fact under siege by ISIS. The entire point of the article is the perfidy of America's supposed Arab "allies", as well as discussing the funding network within the Arab states that funds Jihad throughout the world.
No, OutWest, I didnt read these articles, nor will I.

+1 to you.

I tried to do a quick google and choose sources like CBS or an Israeli publication etc that a typical blue-pill red-stater might believe. I was trying to NOT get into a debate about whether Alex Jones or Henry Makow or whoever is a conspiracy theorist or whatever.

If you choose to pursue the subject, google works for all of us. I am not going to devote a lot of time to the evils of the USSA. I've left.

I've been in CIA's HQ in Langley twice, interviewing. I've run into CIA agents in the US on five different occasions over three decades all spying on various ethnic communities WITHIN the US. I was recruited once by Mossad's man in Atlanta Georgia. (I was told he was CIA, classic false flag recruitment, but he was a charming guy, no hate.) And my Dad worked for CIA as a contractor, no covert stuff, but we did meet the guys with the phony names. So MAYBE, just maybe, I do know what I am talking about.

So on the off-chance that you choose to take my word for it, ISIS is organized by the CIA. Or you can research it yourself. Or ignore it.

I do have personal knowledge of a fellow, stationed in Afghanistan, who had to leave the CIA when he became a born-again Christian, because he couldn't stomach what he was required to do there. Around 1986. And as we all know that was the era of CIA golden boy Osama Bin Laden, the Taliban, etc. Those friends of the US.

So is it really a stretch to believe that they ran the same play again?