From a reader who is both impressed and disappointed

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

From a reader who is both impressed and disappointed

Post by Winston »

"Dear Winston,

I was impressed by your nice article about 6 qualities of Russian women or something like that, I really don't want to go back and look for it's name and quote it. I also started reading the one about being takers, and was enjoying it a lot. I then clicked the link to your story with Katya and Julia.

I wish I did not... I was disappointed... I thought you were a brilliant guy (I still do in other regards, like your traveling, setting up your page, your writing, your pictures with one or two really hot girls ... all the others are not so hot..), but you just confirmed my theory. There are several types of intelligence, the regular one, measured with the IQ and the one everybody talks about, the spiritual one, the empirical and the emotional one. You have a serious lack of the latter two. Maybe this whole thing increased both of them on a significant level!! Hopefully!!

Winston, I am very serious when I say I am not insulting you, I find you a decent, respectul young man, looking desperately for love. But don't we all? More than insulting you, I am telling you off, as a buddy!!! I too come from a land where people (most of them) are helpful, friendly and loyal... and I too want to marry a hot, beautiful, young, smart lady desperately!!!

I really enjoyed your way of writing, it reminded me a bit about my own, which makes me wonder: How can a guy with brains to write decently (very uncommon these days!), can fall for such a cheap scam job?? Again, I am not trying to insult you in any way, on the contrary, I am trying to learn from you!! I am planning on going to Russia, Czech Republic or Lithuania very soon myself, and guess what?? I would also like to find a hot chick to marry!!! I think we could have a lot to learn from each other.

Winston, in my country, when a girl offers you to sleep with her in exchange for money (like Julia did in your first visit to Russia [I hope I had read that in the beginning, I would not have spent 2 hours reading the rest, would just have scanned the text]), she is called a prostitue, a whore, slut, bitch, tramp, sex-worker, hooker... puta in spanish, hure in german, in italian it's putana and I am sure by now you know how to say it in russian, right?... any way you say it, any language you want to chose. What were you expecting to get out of a fianceé that is the best friend of a whore who offered to sleep with her for money??? Wasn't that, not a red flag, but a big, monstrous, huge, glow-in-the-dark, fluorescent green with fosforescent orange dots on it, seeable from 10 km flag???!!

This is a loopwhole in your thinking system, really!!! How can you possibly buy things for a whore out of guilt??? At least make her suck your dick before you go to the ATM!!! Katya... she was ok I think Julia was hotter and had a better ass from the couple of pics you posted... but anyways man!!! What the f**k was wrong with you??

Well, I hope you are interested in discussing some things with me (I would really appreciate it) and hear a true conspiracy story. Take care and looking forward to reading from you,"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne