N/A

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

N/A

Post by eurobrat »

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on May 13th, 2013, 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

i don't know of anyone that does. i do not know except winston wu ofcourse :lol:

but i 100% agree with you on the online thing with foreign women. i learned that if you express interest, give compliments, or the slightest hint of those two and they will avoid talking with you. so i don't like it but i have to just talk to them as a friend and THAT'S IT. then they are likely to meeting in person. that is ridicilous if you ask me.

The american environment is like this too. foreign women tourists don't want to be approached or they will talk for one minute then shut off and not talk anymore. all because i show interest and give compliments.

it was very hard to figure out why they stop talking. a friend told me just to talk to them as a friend.

what kind of environment is it if i can't express interest in a woman i like.

but besides that, you HAVE to go over to their country. it is NOTHING like what you are experiencing here in the states or online. their mentality is different way the opposite. they like compliments and a man expressing interest in THEIR country.

i hung out with japanese here in the states in L.A. city. it was fantastic. i caught them 3 days into their tour here in L.A. they have been going to college in oregon and they remained approachable but ONLY because i caught them in L.A. three days of their visiting it. which tells me the Los Angeles environment is one of the worst places to meet foreign women and american. yikes.

hope this helps.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

@SSJ

Your learning Ukranian right? You plan on just going over there, and hit the ground running.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

i plan on learning russian well. i need to get back into it. i plan on living in the ukraine. its just awesome with awesome people. i love love love ukraine and slavic people. very hospitable friendly, kind, the women are hot. and approachable. so those are my plans.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

How many times have you been?

The furthest east I have been is the Czech Republic. There were plenty of hot women there, I remember getting my haircut in Prague and it was only $3, which I left her a $5 tip and she was so happy.

The one thing I don't really enjoy about eastern europe is the food. Other than that the women are top notch.

Questions I have for you:

1) Are the women tall? If so do they prefer tall men? I'm only asking because I am rather short at 5'9" (see avatar pic)
2) Are most of them looking to be in a relationship?
3) Is the cost of living as great as I read about?
4) What kind of guys are they looking for.

Return to “Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics”