Am I an idiot?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Am I an idiot?

Post by Hero »

Against my better judgment, I just paid to chat with a couple of women on anastasiaweb.com. This afternoon's total came to $64. I'm afraid I'm going to get hooked and end up paying hundreds of dollars a month and have nothing to show for it in the end. Help!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Just dont do it anymore, cant be that hard to stop.
I just wonder what this asian chicks think about western men when they see how easy we spend money just to chat with them and see a bit of p***y on screen.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Well thanks mangina keep giving them money. Lol keep doing it you white-knight dumbass

If you feel the need to pay asian women $$$ to see something that you've already seen before over a webcam, then that really shows how desirable/wothless you are as a man lol

Why pay for p***y you're not even touching haha
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

*worthless
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

YES youre acting like an idiot for paying for that shit !!

you have to pay to talk to some beothches????
fuk im floored.

change your handle from HERO to IDIOT asap.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

You can go on MySpace and talk to hundreds of Russian women for free and build a friendship with them and not pay a dime. So, yeah, this was a dumb decision on your part.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Am I an idiot?

Post by zboy1 »

Hero wrote:Against my better judgment, I just paid to chat with a couple of women on anastasiaweb.com. This afternoon's total came to $64. I'm afraid I'm going to get hooked and end up paying hundreds of dollars a month and have nothing to show for it in the end. Help!
Dude, at least with prostitutes, you're getting some poontang in return. Blowing 64 bucks chatting with a bunch of women and not getting anything in return is a complete waste of time.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

OMG! Yes, you are! Stop that crap immediately!

If you want to spend money to talk to women, then register at dating.happierabroad.com. It has some girls from the U.S. too by the way. Not too many, but still. Other girls from that website at least seem to be real.

Otherwise there are many FREE websites. Like
http://mamba.ru/?lang_id=3
It has English interface option too. They only ask you to pay for VIP which you don't have to.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

YUP!
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I am feeling this tough love you all are giving him. He deserves it even though he's a cool, online acquaintance to me. :O)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Its all good Irizarry a little tough love doesn't hurt, some guys need a good kick in the ass to wake them up :D
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

well-informed wrote:Its all good Irizarry a little tough love doesn't hurt, some guys need a good kick in the ass to wake them up :D
You are so right. Sometimes the only thing that will wake a guy up is a kick in the ass.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Yes, I needed an ass-kicking. That's why I came here and confessed.

But MAN, those Ukrainian women are hot!!!!!!
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Yes, those women are hot! There is a reason why my friends feel so depressed and can't look at American women when they return from Ukraine. But be aware, it is not really safe there.