Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

I am married to a goddess I found online!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Exod
Freshman Poster

Post by Exod » November 7th, 2012, 6:00 am

Ginger wrote:Congratulations and I wish the best for you and your wife :)

However, I would not go as far as calling her a goddess, after all, gods and goddesses often play with the fate of mankind and require human sacrifices ahahah :P

Playing with the fate of people... check.
Requiring human sacrifices... check.

Yup, that's women for you.

Hopefully she won't take inspiration from Hera.

Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww » November 7th, 2012, 6:23 am

You say she doesn't need a savior yet she relocated and posted a profile on an online dating site. Why would she leave her country and look for a foreign man if she didn't need a savior ? You say money is important but then you go on explaining that who you are as a person is most important...make up your mind.

Not to sound like a jackass but those are some contradictions I noticed.

Return to “Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics”