WTF! Russian Women Taking PUA Classes to Pick Up Men?!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

WTF! Russian Women Taking PUA Classes to Pick Up Men?!

Post by Winston »

You guys won't believe this! This is unbelievable!

Russian women are now paying for PUA classes to pick up men! WTF! Holy shit! No way!

See the story about this on Russia Today:

Mark Davis' announcement about this:

http://europeandreamconnections.com/pic ... an-ladies/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 5:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Winston...we have this topic on another thread. it was made a few months back. and have2fly made his comments about it. as well as other people to.
okay so here is my view on it.

this is good news because for us men that want to get dates. You can get it in russia pretty easily. especially with the competition being fierce amongst women.

I do believe this competition is stronger for women in the middle aged group.

The young hot things get dates pretty easily.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There's already another thread about this? Where? Can someone find it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I remember taking my wife to an Italian restaurant in Cebu in which a dozen young filipinas where sitting in the back room taking a informal class from the owner (macho Italian dude) and he was showing them how to approach men! LOL. I am not making this up :)
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Eurobrat,

I never been to Russia but consider that you have Euro in your username I take it you been there. I think all women are sneaky.

It's weird matrix. Here in the states women are lazy and the men have to do all the work in order to get her attention. Almost all the pua classes here are gear for men to approach women . I really think one solution is we need a war. A big war...kill off allot men and also change the society and try to go back to traditional sense.

Watching that youtube clip made me feel depress with the situation in USA. It's weird because America doesn't really have a big sex imbalance but still there is scarcity of women. Everywhere I go I seem to see mostly guys hanging out and anytime a cute girl walks by they all check her out and inflate her already BIG ego. No wonder they become unapproachable because they know there is always a guy waiting for her. Only in America....
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

chanta76 wrote:It's weird matrix. Here in the states women are lazy and the men have to do all the work in order to get her attention. Almost all the pua classes here are gear for men to approach women.

Everywhere I go I seem to see mostly guys hanging out and anytime a cute girl walks by they all check her out and inflate her already BIG ego. No wonder they become unapproachable because they know there is always a guy waiting for her. Only in America....
In the US, between the ages of 18 to 49 single men outnumber single women by 4 million! Add to this, the fact that 50% of women in the US are overweight and you have a situation where a lot of men are asking out the same women (the women who are not fat and not ugly).

These women are also getting lot's of guys responding to them via facebook and internet dating websites. Now you see why if a woman in the US is just average looking and not fat, she thinks she is the greatest thing since sliced bread! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

This goes on everywhere. In the UK girls learn how to pick up footballers. Sure, young girls get guys easily, but RICH and/or good looking guys aren't such easy pickings for them due to stiff competition.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 5:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

eurobrat wrote:Exactly why I'm not really attracted to Russians. They're sneaky.
So why are men taking PUA any better? Aren't they sneaky too?
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naoki
Freshman Poster

Post by Naoki »

That's the biggest reason why I want to be a Russian guy. Not only they are big and masculine, but their women are hot and approachable. Being a weak and small Asian guy in an extremely conservative Asian country is the worst thing that can happen to a human being.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Naoki,

Speak for yourself. I'm an Asian guy and I don't consider myself weak or feminine and I had a blast when I was in Asia...great times there. So to each there own..I'm starting to think your just a troll.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: WTF! Russian Women Taking PUA Classes to Pick Up Men?!

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:You guys won't believe this! This is unbelievable!

Russian women are now paying for PUA classes to pick up men! WTF! Holy sh**! No way!

See the story about this on Russia Today:

The only unbelievable part is how the "PUA" label is being applied to two very different things.
Male PUAs are trying to get a girl in the sack, once or twice, and perhaps never see her again, for little or no cost.

The women in the video are not trying to just get laid a time or two, they are trying to get HUSBANDS.
Working (employed), sober, decent, faithful, family oriented, bring-his-paycheck-home ... HUSBANDS:!:
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Naoki wrote:That's the biggest reason why I want to be a Russian guy. Not only they are big and masculine, but their women are hot and approachable. Being a weak and small Asian guy in an extremely conservative Asian country is the worst thing that can happen to a human being.
Ah, not so bad. It is bad if you are not rich and do not travel. A small Asian guy with money will get all the girls in Thailand he wants. They don't care how ugly he might be. He will fare better than any other race guy.
It is also bad to be one in the US again provided you do not travel.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!