From 2 guys married to bad RW who need advice

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Grunt wrote:Anyhow, if a man does not establish the rules early on in the relationship, he merely allows the female to do so after the marriage. Go in strong, stand firm. A few weeks of putting your foot down at the start of the relationship pays off forever.

Don't be afraid to discipline your female, as well. Feel free to password lock the DSL router, or simply shut it off. Have a kill switch put in the car and don't tell her about it. For very unruly females, you should consider tying them up and spanking them with a paddle.
Excellent advice, as long as you don't live in a country where anything you do that displeases your woman is defined as "domestic abuse".
Sonic Monkey
Freshman Poster

Post by Sonic Monkey »

Grunt wrote:I had a Russian guy tell me something and I have grown to see it as gospel.

NICE GIRLS DON'T USE THE INTERNET!
They also don't have premarital sex and look at the ceiling and think of England/Mother Russia/Nenka Ukraina while having sex.

Now which would you prefer?